Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

+9
Toppcom
Dein
Izuru
Zaoshi
Ice-tea
bitspirit
Bingofuel
Vertz
Eddiemeister
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] Empty Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 am

I'll write the normal clans, and when that's done, I'll add some custom ones. I hope you'll be satisfied.

LEAF VILLAGE

Aburame clan - Clan that uses bugs

Akimichi clan - Chips eating fatty clan

Inuzuka clan - Dog clan. A little sysem of my own :

Genin - Your dog sits on your head.

Chunnin - Your dog runs with you.

Jounin - You ride your dog and it stops growing.

ANBU - Your dog is summonable. If you want to, you can still ride him.

Kage/ Sannin - You can ride your dog or summon it. BUT, you can also summon OTHER dogs, like Gamabunta and Manda but in Dog form. Just an idea!

NOTE : The dogs can be killed. They are mostly there for your own jutsus and combos to work, but they can attack automatically too. But, they're not OP.

Nara clan - Shadow using clan. Controlled by mouse to hit your target. Remember to go underother shadow to extend your range!

Hyuuga clan - Ehm. Yeah. Neji.

Medic clan - Controls chakra to heal people.

SAND VILLAGE

Puppet clan - Use puppets to take down their opponent. Still thinking of a system to make this work :/.

Wind clan - Use fans or scythes depending on the amount of Taijutsu or Ninjutsu you want to use. Manipulate wind to defeat their opponent.

NOTE : Other clans can also use scythes, but not in the same way. So chill, Ice Very Happy!

Taijutsu clan - Clan that focuses on taijutsu.

------------------------------------------------------
That's everything for the clans, I'll edit and add stuff as I come up with more.
------------------------------------------------------

COMBAT SYSTEM
Okay.

View : 3rd person. You wonder "How !?". Well, take a look at this! Great 3rd view combat!

Basic controls :
Left mouse button : Normal attack (Punch/Slash)
Right mouse button : Blocking.
1-9 jutsus/moves. Excecuted by pressing the number and aim with your CROSSHAIR.
Space : Jump
E : Kick
F : Throwing
WASD : Movement

How to fight :
There are 4 ways of hitting and 4 ways of blocking. To the right, from above, below and to the left. To determinate where to block/hit, you look the the direction you want to hit from and you hit. Same goes for kicking. But you can't block a sword/kunai unless you also wear a blade OR some gloves with metal on/knuckles.

Mount&Blade is a way to show what I mean :

Last edited by Eddiemeister on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] Empty Re: Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

Post  Vertz Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 am

You could post the ideas we talked out on the NR forums ^^

The awesome game in our heads Very Happy

Vertz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] Empty Re: Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Vertz, I didin't remember you man!

Will do Very Happy!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Good ideas Suspect
Bingofuel
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Naisu Eddie-san but i dont like the FPS controll for the nara and the Taijutsu clan it shouldnt be a clan it should be for clan-less ppl

Last edited by bitspirit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Nice!!

But you still made the dog idea summonable... >.<
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Oh, sorry, I was unclear. What I meant was that you should control your shadow, not have to auto target your opponent. Maybe steer it with your mouse after you've excecuted the jutsu.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh yeah thats nice Smile
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Spoiler:

But all that is Copyright...
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

so if you change the name of the clan does that solve the problem with copyrights ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:55 pm

For basic Taijutsu and Ninjutsu might work. But Hyuuga, Uchiha and other clans have unique jutsus, that won't get away.
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:58 pm

I see so youll just have to be original but try to keep the game as close to the manga as possible
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Maybe add sound village or something??
Bingofuel
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Oooh! Interesting!!!
I like the idea... But I'd like a simple point and click mmo x3
Oh wells, this is cool too!
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Ice-tea wrote:Oooh! Interesting!!!
I like the idea... But I'd like a simple point and click mmo x3
Oh wells, this is cool too!

A point & click MMO wouldn't be able to have skill in it. Running on walls by clicking with your mouse isn't fun. And, combat would be like... You hit me, I hit you. And, how would jumping work? A point & click MMO can't catch the speed of the Naruto universe Wink. Or am I wrong?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 pm

These are all good ideas.As for the copyrights just change their name and something about the clan.Inuzuka dogs=wolfs,Aburame bugs=bees,something like that.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

As far as i understand, you only need to change the names and stuff, if you earn money on the game, but im not sure.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertz Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:47 am

ye i love those combat styles , another example of a gameplay style is Savage 2, Awesome game Very Happy ^^ Need to aim with the spells depending what you are playing and wat not :] Ofc me and Eddie here are the smartest guys around Cool Cool

Vertz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

Vertz wrote:ye i love those combat styles , another example of a gameplay style is Savage 2, Awesome game Very Happy ^^ Need to aim with the spells depending what you are playing and wat not :] Ofc me and Eddie here are the smartest guys around Cool Cool

Damn right!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 am

lol smartest XD
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:30 am

bitspirit wrote:lol smartest XD

He meant our ideal ideas for a skill-based game.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 am

Oh i see Surprised
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertz Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 am

Very Happy ooo yeeee Cool

Vertz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 am

I'm pretty shure everybody here wants a skill based naruto MMO, But let's not go back to that discussion about what is easiest to program,
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 am

Toppcom wrote:I'm pretty shure everybody here wants a skill based naruto MMO, But let's not go back to that discussion about what is easiest to program,

Of course, this is the problem. But, as smart Topp said, let's not talk about it. It's like being afraid of guys that talk loud on the street and saying that you're afraid of guys that talk loud on the street ! Very Happy
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next