Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

+9
Toppcom
Dein
Izuru
Zaoshi
Ice-tea
bitspirit
Bingofuel
Vertz
Eddiemeister
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

Post  Toppcom Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 am

I said that beacsue we got shitwhere with that discussion!
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eddie's Ideas [Clans and Combat System]

Post  HotDOG Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

nice ideas m8
HotDOG
HotDOG
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Thanks Smile.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  melly Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Pretty good xD
melly
melly
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharingun Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm

It's like a "Hack 'n Slash" MMORPG! And I just love them. Very Happy You never get bored in H&S games, but in ordinary games, you'll get bored very fast.. Smile (With ordinary games I mean WoW, 9Dragons, NeoSteam...)
Sharingun
Sharingun
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 am

I think that ddo fight system was pretty cool but also took a bit of skill I like it more that other systems
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Good ideas .....But its sucks if it is point and click system ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 am

joninga wrote:I think that ddo fight system was pretty cool but also took a bit of skill I like it more that other systems

DDO had potential but it didin't really come through. I liked the way you had to use your brain, for once in a game, to get somewhere and the combat was hacknslash'ish. But you just held LFM and ran around your target. Not so much skill.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 am

omg some ppl hate the movement ASDW but its the best !!! and we can use as example F for jutsu mode and than press in an category to get the jutsu done and BÄMMM his head is BLEEDING XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:04 am

Thanal wrote:omg some ppl hate the movement ASDW but its the best !!! and we can use as example F for jutsu mode and than press in an category to get the jutsu done and BÄMMM his head is BLEEDING XD
only noobs hate wasd
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 pm

joninga wrote:
Thanal wrote:omg some ppl hate the movement ASDW but its the best !!! and we can use as example F for jutsu mode and than press in an category to get the jutsu done and BÄMMM his head is BLEEDING XD
only noobs hate wasd

Hell yeah!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2