Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Atheists are worse than trolling

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 am

Well, the Fyling Spaghetti Monster does exist....

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  -|A|- on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 am

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

kimphoe wrote:
Teashi wrote:Which only proves that Atheists are ignorant. If they reject something that cannot be proved unreal either, then they are just being ignorant. This is why I don't like Atheists or Religious people. They never stop yelling at each other.
I think you're missing the point here, how is it ignorant to dismiss a conclusion that's not based on scientific evidence?

I could claim it to be a invisible unicorn in my living room which will grant you eternal life, but no matter how much I believe that it doesn't make it true since I have no evidence.
My question; Are you ignorant if you don't believe in my unicorn then?

Yes, because you can't prove that they do or do not exist.

Who said I don't believe in Unicorns? Atheists are ignorant because they dismiss it thinking that it cannot be possible. Even though neither side can be disproved or proved, that does not mean that either side is right. Both sides are ignorant. Scientific facts or no, it is ignorant to say it is not real when it could very well be.

I DO believe that a god may exist (or may not), and I DO believe that magic and fairy tales may exist (or not). Since it cannot be proven that they (god(s) or magic) exist (or did exist), or do not exist, I do not feel right dismissing them just because Science does not prove them correct. If magic existed, it probably would have ways of keeping itself out of human's sight; just like you see in various movies, books, and such.

To me, it is better to be optimistic and open minded; rather than stand firm in a belief that has no real proof like Atheists or any other religious group.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:07 am

Teashi wrote:Atheists are ignorant because they dismiss it thinking that it cannot be possible. Even though neither side can be disproved or proved, that does not mean that either side is right. Both sides are ignorant. Scientific facts or no, it is ignorant to say it is not real when it could very well be.
I don't think atheism is about things not being possible, rather it's about scientific research and trying to explain things we don't know. If scientific evidence would come up of a god existing I probably would praise him.

It's not ignorant to use logic and base your views on proven facts and rational thinking. I was a christian but after reading and getting more involved in religious debates I realized that I was wrong. I don't see how it's ignorant? What would be ignorant is blind faith where you deny to listen and look at facts.

In the way you propose it, makes it sound like the majority of the earth is ignorant.
Teashi wrote:Since it cannot be proven that they (god(s) or magic) exist (or did exist), or do not exist, I do not feel right dismissing them just because Science does not prove them correct.
I would say the burden of proof is on religion, I still stand by my argument about the unicorn. If they want me to believe it I would need evidence. And don't call me ignorant again since like I said I was a christian, I have experienced both "sides" and looked and read up on both sides arguments.
Teashi wrote:To me, it is better to be optimistic and open minded; rather than stand firm in a belief that has no real proof like Atheists or any other religious group.
What do you mean has no real proof? What is real proof to you? Atheism is not about proving that god doesn't exist it's about not believing in what are not backed by proof. However many choose to argue against religion.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 am

Not quoting, don't want to make the post too long.

Anyways. Yes, see? You think. Its a matter of opinion, arguably, like I said earlier. When I say Atheists are ignorant, I'm referring to the majority that you yourself said argue against religion.

No, you're right its not ignorant to base your views on facts. However, Atheists have no facts to say that god is not real. Like I said earlier, you cannot disprove him just like you cannot prove him. Its cool that you were a Christian; I was when I was little too. I made a prayer every night and everything. I don't understand how you realized you were wrong. Because you never were. You can't be wrong in a debate with no definite answer.

Ignorance is often defined as a lack of knowledge in a particular topic; which, more often than not, Atheists are usually really knowledgeable in the religious area since they argue about it so often. They're ignorant because they continue and continue to argue against religion when they themselves have no firm evidence or proof that a god exists, not because they use logic to back up their beliefs.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 am

Pointless discussion. Teashi gave his idea of a perfect world, and you guys started arguing about the definition of the word "belief". Lol
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Pointless discussion. Teashi gave his idea of a perfect world, and you guys started arguing about the definition of the word "belief". Lol
Shhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhh. SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SHH. its just coming back to life don't kill it
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Link on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

avatar
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Romania / Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Link wrote:
And that's a WRAP!.

Alright guys, that was good. take 5!....
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 am

Wow, seriously? After all these weeks on this thread, we have gone through more than 5 or 6 side topics that made the official one non-existent. Are you for real Kimphoe? It's not a belief but its lack of belief? haha, so funny. I think the fact that you even wrote a post earlier on the first pages of this topic saying you do NOT believe in a God is pretty much what makes me laugh more.Lack of belief might pretty much be for Agnostics, not for Atheists.

This thread should just end, right now, we are arguing about the word Belief! What other shit will we start arguing on? This thread just keeps falling downhill and right now, it passed the parts where we could laugh at some posts. Right now its just plain and stupid arguments since ever that discussion on last page came. It's right now in a position where its not even in a legit argument, its just someone trying to say that the people who admit that there is no God, or believe there is no God, are "lacking" belief. the fuck?
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:36 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:This thread should just end, right now, we are arguing about the word Belief! What other shit will we start arguing on? This thread just keeps falling downhill and right now, it passed the parts where we could laugh at some posts. Right now its just plain and stupid arguments since ever that discussion on last page came. It's right now in a position where its not even in a legit argument, its just someone trying to say that the people who admit that there is no God, or believe there is no God, are "lacking" belief. the fuck?
You blame us for doing bad arguments instead of providing ones yourself, and you come here to ridicule me? I had a legit point whilst Teashi had another, we discussed it? Is that bad? Why should we stop doing that?

It's very ignorant of you to just come in here spouting nonsense and calling me stupid when both me and Teashi spent a fair amount of time writing up very valid arguments against each other.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  -|A|- on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 am

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 am

haha so ? the text of wall you written didnt proof a shit that a god does or doesnt exist. It just stated that some verses from the Bible are either wrong or something like that.

I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT THERE IS NO GOD.


but you cant. i already know it.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  -|A|- on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 am

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 am

@Mith;

Tl;dr, sorry. I understand that you can disprove qualities, but to disprove a god himself is a whole other story.

I can honestly say that even if the Christian god does exist, though, that the bible is full of complete bs. It says inside it that humans wrote it, and humans are inherently evil according to the bible. So the bible is bs in its own words if you ask me.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Teashi wrote:@Mith;

Tl;dr, sorry. I understand that you can disprove qualities, but to disprove a god himself is a whole other story.

I can honestly say that even if the Christian god does exist, though, that the bible is full of complete bs. It says inside it that humans wrote it, and humans are inherently evil according to the bible. So the bible is bs in its own words if you ask me.
False. Humans who aren't born again are evil.

(just fixing the misunderstanding)
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Teashi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Mith;

Tl;dr, sorry. I understand that you can disprove qualities, but to disprove a god himself is a whole other story.

I can honestly say that even if the Christian god does exist, though, that the bible is full of complete bs. It says inside it that humans wrote it, and humans are inherently evil according to the bible. So the bible is bs in its own words if you ask me.
False. Humans who aren't born again are evil.

(just fixing the misunderstanding)

Either way, the bible was still written by human beings. Human beings are, according to the bible, imperfect; and as such the bible shouldn't be followed so strictly. Most of it IS bs anyways.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm


Huh... Its not any random people. There are different parts with different people, these people are mostly wise, or had a big thing happen in their life.
And i don't understand why you say its Bs. All it does is give you rules. Follow, the rules, live a humble live. Its simple. lol
Its like the federal law, except the federal law has brutal punishments.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  -|A|- on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Where is your god now ?
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Huh... Its not any random people. There are different parts with different people, these people are mostly wise, or had a big thing happen in their life.
And i don't understand why you say its Bs. All it does is give you rules. Follow, the rules, live a humble live. Its simple. lol
Its like the federal law, except the federal law has brutal punishments.

I know there's some biblical character that reached the age of 900. Seems legit.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Huh... Its not any random people. There are different parts with different people, these people are mostly wise, or had a big thing happen in their life.
And i don't understand why you say its Bs. All it does is give you rules. Follow, the rules, live a humble live. Its simple. lol
Its like the federal law, except the federal law has brutal punishments.

I know there's some biblical character that reached the age of 900. Seems legit.

Yeah making a gigantic boat and collecting 2 of every animal on the world and then repopulating it is cool and all .But someone living for 900 years ? NOW THAT'S JUST GOING TOO FAR !
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Huh... Its not any random people. There are different parts with different people, these people are mostly wise, or had a big thing happen in their life.
And i don't understand why you say its Bs. All it does is give you rules. Follow, the rules, live a humble live. Its simple. lol
Its like the federal law, except the federal law has brutal punishments.

I know there's some biblical character that reached the age of 900. Seems legit.

Yeah making a gigantic boat and collecting 2 of every animal on the world and then repopulating it is cool and all .But someone living for 900 years ? NOW THAT'S JUST GOING TOO FAR !

And that's not all!! Surprised

Adam and Eve were first on the earth. They had two sons. The sons found wives. WTF !??!?! :O
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:58 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Huh... Its not any random people. There are different parts with different people, these people are mostly wise, or had a big thing happen in their life.
And i don't understand why you say its Bs. All it does is give you rules. Follow, the rules, live a humble live. Its simple. lol
Its like the federal law, except the federal law has brutal punishments.

I know there's some biblical character that reached the age of 900. Seems legit.

Yeah making a gigantic boat and collecting 2 of every animal on the world and then repopulating it is cool and all .But someone living for 900 years ? NOW THAT'S JUST GOING TOO FAR !

And that's not all!! Surprised

Adam and Eve were first on the earth. They had two sons. The sons found wives. WTF !??!?! :O

your story is flawed in that part. They didn't find wives, they reproduced with each other until at some point, there was a lot of humans, and that's when it became forbidden to incest. At least some of that might be true(excuse me but I am not that good at english expressions and writing)
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 am

Oh wait so.. Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel. One female, two brothers and one father. They all fucked Eve? And then ppl bash on homosexuals... Tss.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum