Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Atheists are worse than trolling

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 am

darkblade91 wrote:Haha, I am a Muslim so I will not interfere with Mark's answer. But, I will say, since the fact Christians and Muslims and even Jews share the same good, he is right on that. Why did god create an afterlife, a heaven and hell, if he wanted to make our lives right now be the best lives? I mean, God when he make his follower suffer, he is testing him. He is not being mean to him. And, dying is actually something that will happen to every one eventually. So, if someone have a kid or a family member or anyone he loves, who have died, why should he be saying that god is mean? Everything happen for a reason, and everyone will share the same fate eventually.
Afterlife, to be one with god is what supposed to be perfect. Is that really an excuse to let so many suffer, if god was to be ever loving and eternal he surely could make the earth a much better place, not just for rich people.

darkblade91 wrote:But, I will say this, the fact that I answered it late is kind of awkward, but for your comment on "As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god". Are you serious? Did you find also that Penguins can't fly? And that Giraffes have high necks? And that the sky is blue? And did you also find out that a male have a penis while a woman have a vagina? haha.
I don't see your point here, the point I was trying to make is that many "facts" was "proven" by the church in old times and as we have evolved further and further we have found scientific evidence disproving it. But if you stay by "God created science" I guess it's not any idea for me to argue about this point. I'm sorry if I phrased myself weirdly how would you have written it? Smile
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 am

It would have been, "We found many things to not be created by god but just nature or something" saying you found many things not god is like saying that rocks are not god, trees are not god, and such.

And no Kimphoe, how do you actually know that even the good things that god gives can be to test a follower's belief too? Think about it, a lot of people did so much for money, and now that they are on top, they feel emptied, and not only that, they don't feel the freedom or the happiness that some other people even if they are poor, have. I mean, a person have to be accept and actually thank god that he is living even if he was so ill. You think of him alone? If he was actually satisfied by himself and thought about the other people that might even have a lot more bad things happening in their lives, he might have actually felt relieved at least.

But no, if someone who had money and lost it, he would be completely destroyed! Do you think that losing all of the money and things you had in a flash is something easy or will get let go easily for people loving it so much? You can't take it with you when you die, but why are you so clinging to it while you are still alive? Satisfaction is a great thing that when someone actually have it, he feels relieved. I might have experienced that myself at least at one point, I won't say I was so calm and all oh no its cool and such.

But, I learned that crying over spilled milk won't bring it back either. So, why would you actually say rich people have a better life than people who are poor? A lot of people have gotten power, money, and fame, and look how they ended up. But, some people didn't have them, but had satisfaction, and they tried and enjoyed life as they can, and look how they were happier than them.

I am just saying Kimphoe, having blessings is not always going to insure that you are favored by god and getting suffered also don't mean that you are hated by god. Look at Cat Stevens himself, he was one of the greatest, he had it all, and that one moment he had, it changed all of his beliefs, opinions, and faith. I am actually now getting tired of writing all these wall of texts in every post.

But, I will just say, it seems I say something you say something to it. We will never convince each other, and LD really didn't give much of a support or anything and it was his thread. But, If we will just argue for pages and pages and no one will finally stop this, I don't think It is much of a help. It is the internet, we don't know each other, haven't seen each other, don't even know if what you or me say is going to be true or not, then how are we going to convince in this argument for who is right and expect us the people believing in god to not to. While we expect the opposite? I don't see a gain from this really if it dragged on for no result. So, will we continue it more pages or just keep our opinion?


EDIT: There is the sentence I want to explain, It is about true or not, well, I meant that I don't know if what you tell me now is something you actually believe and such. Or that we can't really know each other or anything, so why are we going to argue for pages on pages for the same thing?


Last edited by darkblade91 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying)
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Ice-tea on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am

Oh yay... Another religion thread!

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 am

Darkblade, support ??? like really i cant support you against TROLLS !!

THEY TROLL ME, THEY TROLLED HITLER THATS WHY HE KILLED THE JEWS DEM JEWS ARE TROLLS .


back to topic.


We cant proof God against Atheists, WHY ? because they are fking sciene nerds !.

End of story

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Ice-tea on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 am

Deadforlife wrote:Darkblade, support ??? like really i cant support you against TROLLS !!

THEY TROLL ME, THEY TROLLED HITLER THATS WHY HE KILLED THE JEWS DEM JEWS ARE TROLLS .


back to topic.


We cant proof God against Atheists, WHY ? because they are fking sciene nerds !.

End of story

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 am

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...

So, basically, I wrote a lot of wall of texts in this thread, but now we have stopped discussing and just getting off-topic. Well, I guess this conclude this thread for now. Let's wait for the new one to come k?
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Ice-tea on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...

So, basically, I wrote a lot of wall of texts in this thread, but now we have stopped discussing and just getting off-topic. Well, I guess this conclude this thread for now. Let's wait for the new one to come k?


_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am

Ice-tea wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:lol kim, who said rich people are happy? You are rich yourself. lol i seen that iphone...

So, basically, I wrote a lot of wall of texts in this thread, but now we have stopped discussing and just getting off-topic. Well, I guess this conclude this thread for now. Let's wait for the new one to come k?


More lol here
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  DaniEsteiro on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 pm

To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
Ps:Long time no see.
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
Ps:Long time no see.
completely false information.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  DaniEsteiro on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
Ps:Long time no see.
completely false information.
Do you mind actually profundizing?
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:To supposed "Christians": You arent christians, Jesus (supposedly) was a hippie, he said "Love your enemies" and he delivered, actual Christians on the other hand hate almost anyone who isnt a Christian and dares to speak their mind, thus hating their enemies and even more. Christianity is supposed to be pacific, quoting a cool TV character: "In real life we have this, we have YOU". Not hating, i just dont give a crap anymore. People have their minds set, its a stupid fight on any side you pick.
And now quoting a movie computer:"Strange game... The only winning move is not to play"
Ps:Long time no see.
completely false information.
Do you mind actually profundizing?
Not really, because some asshole is gonna say some other of their bullshit to my face. And i really don't care! Heh
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Ice-tea on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
Leaving the forum? YES, PLEASE DO.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Ice-tea wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
Leaving the forum? YES, PLEASE DO.

No, I mean leaving the argument...
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Just like what is going on with me in this forum Mark. People will take anything you say and try and make up things from it. So, we are better off leaving it.
Leaving the forum? YES, PLEASE DO.
No, I mean leaving the argument...
But really, you should...
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real
They don't listen when you say something, you don't listen when atheists speaks what's the difference?

And what evidence is there for god? As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god, it's just nature. For example we know that lightning is natural and not sent by god as we believed before. Humans have proven that so many things that initially were thought to be god actually isn't god, when will it be enough? How much will need to be proven?

And I never heard a single good argument from religion from you, even though the youtube community is filled with stupid people you can't expect a good answer to a stupid question. However I havn't seen you argue for a long time, do you care to share what your comment was? Smile

How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real
They don't listen when you say something, you don't listen when atheists speaks what's the difference?

And what evidence is there for god? As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god, it's just nature. For example we know that lightning is natural and not sent by god as we believed before. Humans have proven that so many things that initially were thought to be god actually isn't god, when will it be enough? How much will need to be proven?

And I never heard a single good argument from religion from you, even though the youtube community is filled with stupid people you can't expect a good answer to a stupid question. However I havn't seen you argue for a long time, do you care to share what your comment was? Smile

How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.

Eddi, you don't understand, people like Mith, they just want to no matter what they say, to crush people who believe in god or maybe with their religion, something that they don't like so they still hate it and don't admit of it. Like, yesterday, Mith tried and he just continually with rage to say that women wear in Islam is ugly and that he find it ugly and sexist, but, why does he even care so much for it to rage?You just can't know. Why do they just want to prove god don't exist, I don't know. But, I still stand on my point:

people like Mith, they just want to no matter what they say, to crush people who believe in god or maybe with their religion, something that they don't like so they still hate it and don't admit of it

They don't like something a religion have, they just want to make it look bad so they can convince themselves that they are right. But, I am done now, I have seen this case so much to know that they will just do it again and won't just make everyone believe what they want to. But, for this point, I want an explanation:

EddiMeister wrote:Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.

So, what is your point here? Is it that you think that people who believe in God are disillusional?
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 am

Eddiemeister wrote:How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
I don't like to have people running our country which has imaginary friends and takes decisions based on what they think they hear from a voice in their head. I also like them to take real action instead of pray.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Ice-tea on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 am

kimphoe wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:How much needs to be proven for WHAT? For you to be able to say that there's no god? Since you seem very convinced that there is no god, why are you even bothering? Let people believe what they do, and if they later realize they were wrong, you again, shouldn't care. It's like breaking a kid's faith in Santa or the easter bunny - cruel.
I don't like to have people running our country which has imaginary friends and takes decisions based on what they think they hear from a voice in their head. I also like them to take real action instead of pray.

I don't care if politicians are religious or not, as long as they don't put their religion shit in politics.
And like the sir above me said, praying wont fix shit, you have to do it yourself.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 am

Ice-tea wrote:I don't care if politicians are religious or not, as long as they don't put their religion shit in politics.
And like the sir above me said, praying wont fix shit, you have to do it yourself.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 am

Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:Should i explain why america has been the best for 200+ years, and now is going to a shathole? Heh
Yes please
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum