Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Atheists are worse than trolling

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm

So guys i replied to some video called "story of creation" its a parody of how the world got created, I never saw so much spamm on my account JUST for two replies, they are commenting me down since 5 days lol...Guys seriously they TRY HARD to prroof that there is no God lol xD

And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real !

Sincerely

LD

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Deadforlife wrote:So guys i replied to some video called "story of creation" its a parody of how the world got created, I never saw so much spamm on my account JUST for two replies, they are commenting me down since 5 days lol...Guys seriously they TRY HARD to prroof that there is no God lol xD

And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real !

Sincerely

LD

Thanks for sharing. I always had this shit with some people like those. But I blame myself for ever giving attention for a YouTube comment and replying more than once.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:03 am

Deadforlife wrote:And the worst of it...whatever you say, theyll never believe you, they are so frustrated that they dont take any evidence for real
They don't listen when you say something, you don't listen when atheists speaks what's the difference?

And what evidence is there for god? As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god, it's just nature. For example we know that lightning is natural and not sent by god as we believed before. Humans have proven that so many things that initially were thought to be god actually isn't god, when will it be enough? How much will need to be proven?

And I never heard a single good argument from religion from you, even though the youtube community is filled with stupid people you can't expect a good answer to a stupid question. However I havn't seen you argue for a long time, do you care to share what your comment was? Smile
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 am

I have this same problem, LD, People listen to scientists and their theories because they want to feel they are smarter than a mightier being. I've been through a lot of that shit, and realized how stupid i was....


Last edited by I Am Mark, k? on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Repp on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:I have this same problem LD, People listen to scientists and their theories because they want to feel they are smarter than a mightier being. I've been through a lot o that shit, and realized how stupid i was....
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:I have this same problem, LD, People listen to scientists and their theories because they want to feel they are smarter than a mightier being. I've been through a lot of that shit, and realized how stupid i was....

I feel that even though you are a Christian and we are Muslims, but you still bring it the same thing. And why does people think that because things like Lightning are disapproving god? I mean, do they think that every one will think just because of the Greek mythology, every one who believe in good is like them?
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm

The same goes with creationism, we once believed that humans were created by god.

Then we found fossils and massive amounts of evidence behind evolution with dna and geographical data backing it up. Time after time science proves that things we don't know aren't god, we can't stop at; "we can't understand it, it must be god" we must search for the real answers.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 am

And what stops the people believing in god that anything they don't know is god? Well, for evidence, I think the Bible, even the Quraan tells a lot of stuff about "science" that are not only proving that god just creates whatsoever and that science is killing him. Can't HE, be the one that actually made the science? I mean, why do you guys assume if there is a god, he will be an old man with a long beard and is having bolts of lightning to throw at when he is angry or bored? If god created the earth, why couldn't HE have also made DNA's, and also made fossils and showed a lot of things that humans don't know but also he is the reason that science exist? Not Science is the one making him non-existing.

I believe that the Quraan itself is a proof no matter what you say. It is clear and haven't been added on till it was first collected and put together, and no rewording have happened because you can take as many old copies of it and compare them with the new ones. But, that doesn't mean that some countries like poor countries and such don't have people fooling them with fake words and fake Quraan or something. But, read it, and you will see a lot of the "science" you say is disapproving god is actually something that he himself knew and made.

And for an old argument, you said that even Jews and Christians and even Muslims, they all have the same god but its made up because its from 2000 years ago at most, I think that shows its retardation. Don't you obviously know that there existed many more prophets before them? And since the beginning of time too. So, how does that even says that he is made up?

I am not really going into much arguments, I am waiting for someone else like LD to respond since he was the one who made this thread, let us hear what he says.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:06 am

you asked for a reply, youll get one.


Well i dont really know what to say......I once also lost my faith but somehow regained it back....

i wish i could remember how i got it back its kinda out of memory...


anyways about the topic...its just about atheists beeing pissy n stuff yeah...

I think the Islam is the right Religion, also some stuff is making me nervous

you know Mekka right ? the Stone inside of the black small building its been said that its not from the earth, it really eats me up irl, id love to know where the stone is from !

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

Yeah, well, I don't really trust Wikipedia that much since they are not really taking sides for anything but what they hear or just know scientifically, but here is an info on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone


And LD, I actually did kind of lose my faith too a time, but I think everyday I kind of get it stronger.^^
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  NiggerJim on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 am

kimphoe wrote:
we find that many things aren't god
nice one brah
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 am

NiggerJim wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
we find that many things aren't god
nice one brah

Yeah for that one sentence, I actually lol'd.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 am

darkblade91 wrote:I believe that the Quraan itself is a proof no matter what you say.
Here comes the hypocrisy again, you start of by agreeing with LD that atheists never listen and then you make this statement telling me that you won't listen.

And LD, once again, fail to provide something useful to the conversation.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:54 am

kimphoe wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:I believe that the Quraan itself is a proof no matter what you say.
Here comes the hypocrisy again, you start of by agreeing with LD that atheists never listen and then you make this statement telling me that you won't listen.

And LD, once again, fail to provide something useful to the conversation.

I listened to you. But, I am saying something that is true. Bible, Quraan, and even Tawrat, they tell stuff that have happened after a lot of time of it being written. And, I didn't block my ears, I am just defending my beliefs and telling you what you guys think is not right. Not that you don't believe god, but the fact you think of god as a no body or that he is just an old guy sitting on a chair with a long beard that just sees the world but he doesn't know everything happening. That is not a real god. And, for people like Bit, he obviously think that, which is why he thinks god is stupid.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 am

Stupid religion is stupid.You say Islam is a religion of peace yet the penalty for apostasy is death.
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 am

darkblade91 wrote:I am just defending my beliefs and telling you what you guys think is not right. Not that you don't believe god, but the fact you think of god as a no body or that he is just an old guy sitting on a chair with a long beard that just sees the world but he doesn't know everything happening. That is not a real god.
I don't believe god is an old guy sitting on a chair, I don't believe there is a god...

But let's talk about Bitspirit's video, that is Richard Dawkins in that video he is not stupid and there is a reason why the speaker is avoiding that issue.
What happens when you decide to leave islam? If you live in let's say GB it might not be an issue but if you look to Iran, iraq, afghanistan there are people getting killed for not wanting to be part of Islam.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 am

okay you dicks, im sick of listening to that Bullshit


1.first of all, if a human in Islam kills another one, he isnt a Muslim anymore its not allowed in the islam CLEARLY (those sand niggers who claim themself to be Muslims, killing people for not wanting to be Muslims shouldnt be allowed to call themself Muslims)

2. Im supporting everyone who is against that shit, everyone should have the right to believe in what he wishes to.

3. "Stupid religion is stupid.You say Islam is a religion of peace yet the penalty for apostasy is death." -LIKE DUDE AMERICA KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE MORE THAN THE ISLAMIC WORLD EVER DID.
-----------------

thats all, reply and ill reply back (makes sense lol)

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 am

Deadforlife wrote:okay you dicks, im sick of listening to that Bullshit


1.first of all, if a human in Islam kills another one, he isnt a Muslim anymore its not allowed in the islam CLEARLY (those sand niggers who claim themself to be Muslims, killing people for not wanting to be Muslims shouldnt be allowed to call themself Muslims)

2. Im supporting everyone who is against that shit, everyone should have the right to believe in what he wishes to.

3. "Stupid religion is stupid.You say Islam is a religion of peace yet the penalty for apostasy is death." -LIKE DUDE AMERICA KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE MORE THAN THE ISLAMIC WORLD EVER DID.
-----------------

thats all, reply and ill reply back (makes sense lol)

What the fuck am I reading.
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  kimphoe on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 am

This is how I feel about god, why would he help with such trivial things and at the same time allow giant amounts of starvation or horrid events like the extermination of the jews take place?

avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 am

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 am

kimphoe wrote:This is how I feel about god, why would he help with such trivial things and at the same time allow giant amounts of starvation or horrid events like the extermination of the jews take place?


I can answer that! The same thing is happening to america, sorta. Its been going well for over 200 years, until all this backfire. Remember when it used to be "in god we trust"? mhm.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Haha, I am a Muslim so I will not interfere with Mark's answer. But, I will say, since the fact Christians and Muslims and even Jews share the same good, he is right on that. Why did god create an afterlife, a heaven and hell, if he wanted to make our lives right now be the best lives? I mean, God when he make his follower suffer, he is testing him. He is not being mean to him. And, dying is actually something that will happen to every one eventually. So, if someone have a kid or a family member or anyone he loves, who have died, why should he be saying that god is mean? Everything happen for a reason, and everyone will share the same fate eventually.

But, I will say this, the fact that I answered it late is kind of awkward, but for your comment on "As we evolved and became more civilized we find that many things aren't god". Are you serious? Did you find also that Penguins can't fly? And that Giraffes have high necks? And that the sky is blue? And did you also find out that a male have a penis while a woman have a vagina? haha.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm

So all these galaxies exist because a jew had to get nailed to a cross ?
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm

bitspirit wrote:So all these galaxies exist because a jew had to get nailed to a cross ?

NO! What are you idiot smoking? Jesus is not god, and he is not god's son. He is just a prophet. But, god created all this universe and then Adam and Eve lived in it and then human beings have been reproducing and etc.. and now came to it now.

But, how will you ever understand? You will just try and bring nonsense in here and then bore everyone to stop posting and try and claim victory. At least Kim brings to this thread a very good discussion unlike you, he even type in a manner to make people pay attention to him.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheists are worse than trolling

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum