Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
More suggestions EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
More suggestions EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
More suggestions EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
More suggestions EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
More suggestions EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
More suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
More suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
More suggestions EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
More suggestions EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

More suggestions

+3
NiggerJim
Eddiemeister
itai
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More suggestions Empty More suggestions

Post  itai Fri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

I don't know if those were discussed so if they were tell me

1) Chakra limiter - Lets say you travel in the woods and a genin decides to attack you, surely you can kick his ass but your jutsus cost a lot of chakra and you want to preserve them for a real chalenge so that's why I came up with chakra limiter which is something you can alter before/during/after a battle which will determine how much chakra you wwant to waste on your next jutsu thus making it stronger/weaker.

example: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (translated to Grand Fireball technique) will do a minimum of 100 damage and will cost lets say 100 chakra for genins lets say and if they use thier maximum chakra for example it will do like 500. (if it's unclear let me know)

2) this one has been discussed but I think I should bring it up again. the ability to master all Nature elements instead of a certain one thus people won't just abuse a certain one. people will be able to choose to master all or focus on a specific one every level you gain you can put points into learning those skills putting more points in them will make them stronger but you'll only gain a certain amount of points that you won't be able to get back so if you lets say get 10 points each level you can put all of them in fire or spread them between all elements but there will be a limit to how much points you can put every level so peple that spread the points won't be weaker than people who master only one element.
this idea needs to be worked on and changed a bit but IMO it's a good idea.

3) I suggested this in a diffrent section but I want to make it official
I think you guys should make a "Puppet Shop" where every puppeteer can design his own puppet and the shop will also sell weapons for the puppet and with every level you gain you can buy more weapons and better ones

4) Double rainbow all the way
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

More suggestions Empty Re: More suggestions

Post  Eddiemeister Fri May 06, 2011 10:33 pm

I like the puppet thingy, didin't bother to read the 2nd thing.

But in Naruto, it's not as if you're thinking "Okay, now I gotta do a weaker jutsu to save chakra". You just focus on killing him and nothing else. If u use much chakra, you kill him quickly thus regening chakra quicker than it would to kill him slowly and then regen.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 12:18 am

I like number 2 and number 3
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 am

my brain hurts..... it cant comprehend all this intel...
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  orafaelo Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 am

@1 probably there will also be chakra regeneration?...

orafaelo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 am

orafaelo wrote:@1 probably there will also be chakra regeneration?...

well that's obvious lol
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 07, 2011 3:51 am

Eddiemeister wrote:I like the puppet thingy, didin't bother to read the 2nd thing.

But in Naruto, it's not as if you're thinking "Okay, now I gotta do a weaker jutsu to save chakra". You just focus on killing him and nothing else. If u use much chakra, you kill him quickly thus regening chakra quicker than it would to kill him slowly and then regen.

Actually, it is as if they're thinking that. It depends on how strong the enemy is. If the enemy is really weak, they'd want to save chakra just in case a strong enemy actually pops up. Its not like chakra recovers really fast. If you're on a time limit, I suppose you wouldn't think about saving chakra as much though.

@Itai:
Chakra Limiter: In this case, I think you should just choose to use weaker jutsu. Having to pick it out the strength of a specific before hand would mean time to do so, which is bad in the case of a surprise attack.

Chakra Element Mastery: I'm not sure what you mean by abusing them, but I agree that only one should be worked on at a time. I think it would have to be a slow process as well, to avoid all the Chuunin out there getting all the elements so early. That or it should be restricted training to Jounin and higher.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm

But the thing about a points system for elenents is its not based on how much you use that element which it kinda stupid.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:I like the puppet thingy, didin't bother to read the 2nd thing.

Actually, it is as if they're thinking that. It depends on how strong the enemy is. If the enemy is really weak, they'd want to save chakra just in case a strong enemy actually pops up. Its not like chakra recovers really fast. If you're on a time limit, I suppose you wouldn't think about saving chakra as much though.

@Itai:
Chakra Limiter: In this case, I think you should just choose to use weaker jutsu. Having to pick it out the strength of a specific before hand would mean time to do so, which is bad in the case of a surprise attack.

Chakra Element Mastery: I'm not sure what you mean by abusing them, but I agree that only one should be worked on at a time. I think it would have to be a slow process as well, to avoid all the Chuunin out there getting all the elements so early. That or it should be restricted training to Jounin and higher.

the chakra limiter will be like a poll on the screen which will start from a minimum amount of chakra untill your maximum capacity and you can drag it untill you get to the amount you want. I don't think it will take more than a second to do so but if you guys don't like it was just a suggestion Smile

what I meant by abusing a certain element is - you guys were arguing about how to make it possible for people not to choose only a certain element in character creation and you even said that even if it'll be random people could reset and start again untill they'll get the element they like. well if you let them have it all they won't just use fire for example they'll use all of the elements and it's kinda goes like the show. I mean you have people from the hidden cloud village using lightning as well as water techniques people from konoha using fire wind lightning earth and water which coming to think of it makes konoha OP XD.

But the thing about a points system for elenents is its not based on how much you use that element which it kinda stupid.

well unless you want to have 80% of the player picking fire and lightning jutsus that's the best option I could think of Smile
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 5:25 pm

lol itai I can imagine people picking all of the elements equally apart from water which seems kinda boring to me
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Joninga wrote:lol itai I can imagine people picking all of the elements equally apart from water which seems kinda boring to me

well acording to this thread click Smile a lot of people will have to disagree with you
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Huh I don't understand.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Joninga wrote:Huh I don't understand.
did you read the thread about the elements? i added a link in my last post "click"
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 pm

itai wrote:
did you read the thread about the elements? i added a link in my last post "click"
yeah I did and it didn't say about which elements people where going to pick Sad
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
yeah I did and it didn't say about which elements people where going to pick Sad

read the comments Smile
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:

read the comments Smile
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

itai wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:

read the comments Smile
I did . The comments were mainly about elements being random or not .
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 am

itai wrote:
Teashi wrote:

@Itai:

the chakra limiter will be like a poll on the screen which will start from a minimum amount of chakra untill your maximum capacity and you can drag it untill you get to the amount you want. I don't think it will take more than a second to do so but if you guys don't like it was just a suggestion Smile

what I meant by abusing a certain element is - you guys were arguing about how to make it possible for people not to choose only a certain element in character creation and you even said that even if it'll be random people could reset and start again untill they'll get the element they like. well if you let them have it all they won't just use fire for example they'll use all of the elements and it's kinda goes like the show. I mean you have people from the hidden cloud village using lightning as well as water techniques people from konoha using fire wind lightning earth and water which coming to think of it makes konoha OP XD.

Nonono. For the elements I was agreeing with you, I was just stating that it shouldn't be an easy process. If it was an easy process THEN it would abusing the elements. You'd have Genin with four-five elements running around - which shouldn't happen. Not gonna lie though, the chakra limiter just seems kind of silly: I don't think it possible for a shinobi to lessen the amount of chakra they can use in in a technique, unless it was created that way. Imo anyways, or they wouldn't done something like that several times.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 08, 2011 3:38 am

Teashi wrote:
itai wrote:
Teashi wrote:

@Itai:

Nonono. For the elements I was agreeing with you, I was just stating that it shouldn't be an easy process. If it was an easy process THEN it would abusing the elements. You'd have Genin with four-five elements running around - which shouldn't happen. Not gonna lie though, the chakra limiter just seems kind of silly: I don't think it possible for a shinobi to lessen the amount of chakra they can use in in a technique, unless it was created that way. Imo anyways, or they wouldn't done something like that several times.

actually if you look at Nagto's deva path you can see that his jutsu shinra tensei is a jutsu that his power relays on the ammount of chakra you invest in it
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 am

True Itai, but give us 5 more examples.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 08, 2011 4:22 am

Eddiemeister wrote:True Itai, but give us 5 more examples.

Rasengan - if you put enough chakra to it it become Oodama rasengan
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Summoning Techniques - like if you put enough chakra you summon gamabunta if you don't you summon other toads
Kage bunshin
shinra tensei
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

there are probably a lot more which don't come to mind at this moment but a lot of jutsus are the same with odditional chakra within them which makes them stronger

Last edited by itai on Sun May 08, 2011 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun May 08, 2011 4:23 am

^

I said myself that some jutsu have that ability, but probably because they were created to have that ability. Shinra Tensei is more like a kekkei genkai imo anways.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun May 08, 2011 4:24 am

itai wrote:

Summoning Techniques - like if you put enough chakra you summon gamabunta if you don't you summon other toads
Kage bunshin
shinra tensei

there are probably a lot more which don't come to mind at this moment but a lot of jutsus are the same with odditional chakra within them which makes them stronger

Thats four other examples. You said Shinra Tensei already. Summoning is its own jutsu. Great Fireball technique is a whole other jutsu, same with Oodama Rasengan.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 am

itai wrote:

E-DUH Oodama rasengan is only special beacuse he has a shadowclone help him "carry" it. He doesn't take away tha clone untill after the attack. that is the Oodama rasengan.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 am

Teashi wrote:
itai wrote:

Kage bunshin
shinra tensei

Thats four other examples. You said Shinra Tensei already. Summoning is its own jutsu. Great Fireball technique is a whole other jutsu, same with Oodama Rasengan.

I gave you 7 examples lol and what do you mean by whole other jutsu? it's a jutsu just like other jutsus
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next