Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
ThaNal´s Suggestions EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

ThaNal´s Suggestions

+7
bitspirit
Bawb
Eddiemeister
itai
Gaproman1
Sheehan
Toppcom
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ThaNal´s Suggestions Empty ThaNal´s Suggestions

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Well... i think theyre should be a lvl system .... its much work but its gonna help Player

1: player are able to learn about theyre Clan and are explore The Ninja world
2:player can get into the lore of Konoha (maybe xD)
3: its much better if theyre are bunch of max lvls and much low lvls so instances can be viewed per Max lvl or Low lvl

i thought about it like that :

Tsunade is a quest giver and after some Missions youll get into lvl 1 and This project leader can decide the cap Very Happy
and killing monsters outside could give you more experience too
i think that a game with a Lvl system is better than a system than system with everbody having no lvl xD ??

and monsters can drop unique things like Bear pelt and you can sell it in Konoha to gain money and buy New clothes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ( i dont know how Konohas money is called xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ThaNal´s Suggestions Empty Re: ThaNal´s Suggestions

Post  Toppcom Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

I could never play a naruto MMO with free roaming monsters. watch my topic, it is a pure protest aginst it.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:24 am

hmmmmm Suspect lotro aint got free roaming monsters ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 am

Toppcom wrote:I could never play a naruto MMO with free roaming monsters. watch my topic, it is a pure protest aginst it.

Naruto running around killing boars just... isn't right...
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheehan Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 am

It all depends on whether it is an MMORPG or an ActionMMORPG, the latter being something similar to that Half Life Mod some of ye play. Where movement and speed make quite a bit of difference.

If it is going to be an MMORPG - Then Free Roaming Monsters are vital. Maybe not monsters, but Ninja. ANYTHING but actualy beasts, bore, etc.

If it's an ActionMMORPG, then it's usualy solely Player vs Player. Usualy no Free-Roaming and so, no beasts. Most games in this genre are set up in small maps where players join an battle one another. Thought it'd be seriously interesting to see this done in a different way.

For your suggestions - They're fairly basic, simple RPG elements which'd have been considered the second the idea of an MMORPG pops to mind.

Sheehan
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaproman1 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 am

Yen?
Gaproman1
Gaproman1
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm

no it's actually called Ryo and I agree with the topic maker Razz
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 am

Lvls? Fuck that shit.

The game should be based all about how your character evolves in different areas of the ninja combat, such as statistics (strength, agility... the basic stuff) and in jutsus where new and stronger jutsus makes you stronger.

BUT.

Let's use WoW as an example. A lvl 1 simply can't beat a level 85 without equipment. No matter how long they fight, it's impossible. And that's what we should try to avoid. I think that the game should be based mainly about skill and not level. Okay, stats and jutsus should make it easier for you to kill people but it's just something to help you, not something you purely exist of. So, if a shinobi with lots of jutsus and health was to be beaten up by 5 noobs and would be idle, he should be killed. The jutsus would make it easy for him to kill them but IF they'd land a hit, he'd be hurt.

To summarize; No stupid levels that give you bonuses in stats and HP but you have to train the stats yourself. Yes.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 am

ThAnal's Suggestions
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 am

Pvp in most mmorpgs is based on 3 thins Gear Level and intelligent play.I want this game to have open world PVP but there is a problem.

Advancement System

In most mmorpgs you gain big boosts in power through several levels.For example World of Warcraft a lvl 85 will 1 shot a lvl 1 player so it will be hard to level when your getting killed all the time you will get frustrated and quit.

Fix

Advancement should be spread through out the levels in a logical fashion.So the fix is simple, yes levels should matter. No, levels should not guarantee victory. Simply put, the gains from leveling should be smaller and spread out through out the leveling process.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 am

bitspirit wrote:Pvp in most mmorpgs is based on 3 thins Gear Level and intelligent play.I want this game to have open world PVP but there is a problem.

Advancement System

In most mmorpgs you gain big boosts in power through several levels.For example World of Warcraft a lvl 85 will 1 shot a lvl 1 player so it will be hard to level when your getting killed all the time you will get frustrated and quit.

Fix

Advancement should be spread through out the levels in a logical fashion.So the fix is simple, yes levels should matter. No, levels should not guarantee victory. Simply put, the gains from leveling should be smaller and spread out through out the leveling process.

So that a maxed level guy would be able to pwn a noob but a good playing mediocre player could still put up a fight? I like.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 am

Eddiemeister wrote:So that a maxed level guy would be able to pwn a noob but a good playing mediocre player could still put up a fight? I like.

Yeah and a level 10 guy shouldn't be that different in power from a level 20 guy so like if a level 10 guy and a level 5 guy team up against a level 20 guy they can beat him and not have to worry about him camping in the beginner area and killing them
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 am

but lets look at it this way, a genin shouldn't be able to kill a jounin, if you take team 7 in the genin stage they couldn't have beaten kakashi no matter what and that's how it should be I think this game should be a PVP game outside of your cities and that people from a certain level can't attack you, lets say you are level 5? then people that are like 3-5 level above you and below you could fight you cause if it will be free PVP then jounins will just team up and start raiding genins and chuunins. but if people would want to fight lower levels they could ask them to, cause it would just be unfair to lower levels and would be unrealistic if genins would start to make jounins and so on thier bitches cheers
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah and it would be very realistic that jonins magically cant kill genins XD my suggestion pretty much solves this problem so I dont see why you even had to post this
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 am

bitspirit wrote:Yeah and it would be very realistic that jonins magically cant kill genins XD my suggestion pretty much solves this problem so I dont see why you even had to post this

Cause I'm a badass Twisted Evil
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 am

itai wrote:
bitspirit wrote:Yeah and it would be very realistic that jonins magically cant kill genins XD my suggestion pretty much solves this problem so I dont see why you even had to post this

Cause I'm a badass Twisted Evil

ThaNal´s Suggestions 4123NP2ZZ8L._SL500_AA300_
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon May 02, 2011 4:59 am

itai wrote:but lets look at it this way, a genin shouldn't be able to kill a jounin, if you take team 7 in the genin stage they couldn't have beaten kakashi no matter what and that's how it should be I think this game should be a PVP game outside of your cities and that people from a certain level can't attack you, lets say you are level 5? then people that are like 3-5 level above you and below you could fight you cause if it will be free PVP then jounins will just team up and start raiding genins and chuunins. but if people would want to fight lower levels they could ask them to, cause it would just be unfair to lower levels and would be unrealistic if genins would start to make jounins and so on thier bitches cheers

But Kakashi was a pretty bad example - the dude was !SPOILER ALERT, I THINK! the one they chose as Kage when they thought Tsunade wouldn't wake up.. That kind of shows that he's not in the typical Jonin league. And plus, if you're lvl 20, you should have had much experience from the game and should be able to handle it. But it just wouldn't take 10 seconds or so like in WoW and let's face it, in Naruto, you WOULD get hurt from handling a genin AND chunnin.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 am

For Lvl'n you should also get Exp for killing higher lvls say I'm a lvl 3 running around and a lvl 17 attacks me If I defeat him I should get a good increase in exp because of the difference in our lvls but If i kill another lvl 3 or 4 etc I won't get much.
Just an idea on lvl'n since I think this game will be mostly based off PvP action.
It's kinda how WoW put in the BG lvl'n PvP players don't wanna quest and etc to lvl because they want to pvp so why waste time doing so. This way they can Lvl by PvP'n :p
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 02, 2011 10:27 pm

I think that if you keep the amount of health people can get to a relatively low amount then it would be based more on skill whether you beat someone or not that what you "level" is.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Mon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

אסטרטגיה
Joninga wrote:I think that if you keep the amount of health people can get to a relatively low amount then it would be based more on skill whether you beat someone or not that what you "level" is.

Yea but look at it from the point of view of most player, most players are lazy and most players who'll play this game will be Naruto fans which is why they'll want to just spam all the skills they got and see how cool it is and lets face it when you play a game you don't really want to think too much you want to enjoy playing without using your brain as much as possible cause it's relaxing and fun so if you'll make it like relatively high and just and more strategy to it lets say like team fights modes where you have to do a certain mission when you know they enemy's mission is to not let you complete it or something like that, that way people could spam skills but not over doing it because they'll lose up the mission
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

itai wrote:אסטרטגיה
Joninga wrote:I think that if you keep the amount of health people can get to a relatively low amount then it would be based more on skill whether you beat someone or not that what you "level" is.

Yea but look at it from the point of view of most player, most players are lazy and most players who'll play this game will be Naruto fans which is why they'll want to just spam all the skills they got and see how cool it is and lets face it when you play a game you don't really want to think too much you want to enjoy playing without using your brain as much as possible cause it's relaxing and fun so if you'll make it like relatively high and just and more strategy to it lets say like team fights modes where you have to do a certain mission when you know they enemy's mission is to not let you complete it or something like that, that way people could spam skills but not over doing it because they'll lose up the mission
lol if they don't want to use their brain surely that is their own problem?
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Joninga wrote:

^
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:

^

I'm just saying that IMO if you'll make this game based only on skill and not like just kick ass fighting and tearing each other to shreds people will find it hard and boring and you'll get a lot less people who'd want to join the game, you should mix the two.
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:

^

I'm just saying that IMO if you'll make this game based only on skill and not like just kick ass fighting and tearing each other to shreds people will find it hard and boring and you'll get a lot less people who'd want to join the game, you should mix the two.
I'm sure having low health and not being able to beat someone just because your a higher level won't put many people of the game.If anything it will give more of a naruto feel to the game considering that there are quite a few genin that pwn naruto and sasuke for instance.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Tue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:

^

I'm sure having low health and not being able to beat someone just because your a higher level won't put many people of the game.If anything it will give more of a naruto feel to the game considering that there are quite a few genin that pwn naruto and sasuke for instance.

well that wasn't what I'm saying but one of you guys said that we should decrease the HP bar and just make it pure strategy I'm just saying not all people are the strategic type and even if they are not all of them will want to think of a new strategy every time they wanna go fight someone I now get why shikamaru is always annoyed lol
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next