Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

+46
PeePeeTwist
Aljo
Akiotakeshi
TheEternalEye
k1nka
juranamo
Vexxen
Sunk
Metobe
Link
DonRM
Bluemystik
ZordeN
itai
orafaelo
JustVasy
DeadlyTwitchingEye
Gaproman1
Sakura13
melly
icetea48
NiggerJim
Twix23
xWaffleman
DarkComY
Sheehan
Adboy
Byakuya-Kun
Vorgasm
Vertz
Ice-tea
Teashi
KingOfKages
hamza1526
ZabuzaSoul
mompos
Repp
DaniEsteiro
Toppcom
Dannimaestro
Eddiemeister
Alucard
kimphoe
Dein
bitspirit
shaunohbi
50 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 Empty Re: Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

Post  Twix23 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 am

Game/Testing Experience: I've played quite a few pc games and I've beta tested a few ps3 games

Activity: I check the forums once or twice every few days but I don't always log in

Timezone: Est(I think thats it)

If you need anything else just post it here or pm me! Thanks. BTW, I don't mind not getting in right away.
Twix23
Twix23
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 Empty Re: Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

Post  NiggerJim Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm

gaming experience: erm been playing computer games since I was 6 in 14 now played alteast 100 games and around 20 mmorpgs
testing experience: betas :dragon saga kitsu saga
like alot of the time im on but like on my phone or something but I used to be really active and I plan on going back to that but 2nd highest poster so lik im prtty active in a way
Timezone GMT!!!!

Last edited by Joninga on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 Empty ALPHA TESTING

Post  icetea48 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 am

game exp/testing: runes of magic , RIFT, Wow , WoW cata , Mabinogi, League of Legends , Guild Wars and alot of others like starcraft and warrock mine craft and savage vindictus

Activity: just accually made an accoutn but have been waiting for beta from this game for some time now favorite part so far is ur ambush methoud with the test tree often on comp playing games

timezone: central time

icetea48
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 pm

icetea48 wrote:game exp/testing: runes of magic , RIFT, Wow , WoW cata , Mabinogi, League of Legends , Guild Wars and alot of others like starcraft and warrock mine craft and savage vindictus

Activity: just accually made an accoutn but have been waiting for beta from this game for some time now favorite part so far is ur ambush methoud with the test tree often on comp playing games

lol someone stole your name icetea lololol
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Bean wrote:
icetea48 wrote:game exp/testing: runes of magic , RIFT, Wow , WoW cata , Mabinogi, League of Legends , Guild Wars and alot of others like starcraft and warrock mine craft and savage vindictus

lol someone stole your name icetea lololol

I know...... -_-
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  melly Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 am

Hi Im melly or andrew whatever. I am programmer. I've only tested COHO. I wanna be alpha-tester.

*I wasnt active for a long while cause my comp was fucked up.
melly
melly
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura13 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 am

melly wrote:Hi Im melly or andrew whatever. I am programmer. I've only tested COHO. I wanna be alpha-tester.

*I wasnt active for a long while cause my comp was fucked up.

It will be nice if u answering me on msn too Very Happy

Sakura13
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  melly Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Oooh sure Very Happy
melly
melly
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaproman1 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 am

I would like to join ive played alot of games and tryed good ones so I would like the opportunity to be a Beta tester for one of my favorite animes ive played about 20+ MMORPG's 3-4 years of gaming experience

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5
And im active about 6 to 7 hours a day

Last edited by Gaproman1 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I noticed i didnt insert somethings)
Gaproman1
Gaproman1
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyTwitchingEye Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 am

Hello! I have already shouted out my congratulations on your Facebook-Page and now I think (as it seems to be pretty simple) I would like to apply for the post of an Alpha Tester in your pretty convincing project.

I do not have very much experience with specifically "testing" games, but seeing as how I could help supporting a very good idea here, I thought I could just try it out. I will try to check the forums every day (or at least as often as possible) and playing the game, testing stuff wouldn't be a problem for me, too. (My home PC is not the best, but this game seems to be pretty simple as of now anyways and there's also the option of the internet club around the corner, so this shouldn't be a big problem). I live in Berlin, Germany, mean +1h Timezone. Although I have by far not seen all the episodes of Naruto and/or Shippuuden I know pretty much about the whole theme and kept reading the Manga constantly since the meeting of the Kage and thus I have a pretty good collection of knowledge about elemental affinity, resistances, jutsus, bloodline limits (soon maybe also about extensions) and the like so I am pretty sure I would fit the role of an Alpha Tester in this project and I would be willing to try and be an active supporter of this project.

I hope you will decide to get me in soon, I can wait tho. So I would be happy to get in somewhen, just... get me in, please? ^^

Edit: Just remembered to put something about my gaming experience into this post. Well, I used to play various games, prefer MMOs most of all game types, but also casually play minigames or family games, wii and the like. I do have a lot experience with specifically MMOs since I played quite some of them. WoW is also included and also some other "german"-only ones that I won't list here. I also played aq.com since the first day of early gamma-testing (that's basically like beta-testing, just they've put in paying methods already) and thus I also know quite something about advertisement-tactics and what exactly keeps players bound to a specific game/community even though it may still be pretty lame at some point. Well I got quite some useful experience I think... ^^

DeadlyTwitchingEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  JustVasy Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:34 am

Game experience : I played wow(vanilla , Tbc , Woltk) for 1 year and more mmorpgs (4Story , Metin2, Shaiya , Runes of magic , Perfect world , S4 league , wolf team , Microvols , Nfs World , Level R, Project powder , Ace online , Air rivals, Rakion, Superstar racing, ) and more .....
Testing experience : 0 Smile
I have 2-3 hours free to test daily and +5 in weekend ....Timezone : +3:00 GMT

JustVasy
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  orafaelo Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 am

Game experience: i play all kinds of games i have also played l2 for 5 years and wow for 2 years.i have tried as beta hon and lol and im still playing lol Razz
Activity: well im kinda new but i will be active daily.im also active on chatbox.
Timezone: GMT +2 Greece

orafaelo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 am

I would like to become an Alpha tester I played a lot of games including Runes of Magic,LOL,Perfect World etc...
I'm a GMT +2 from Israel
I think it goes without saying that i'm a big fan of naruto
I know that I'm not the perfect candidate but I hope you'll pick me as one of those who'll get to test the Alpha version of the game Smile
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZordeN Sat May 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello there,i am really interested in this project and i would like to participate as alpha tester.
By the way, im also a 3d modeler.

Game Experience: I was playing World Of Warcraft 2 years and Cabal Online 4 years.I've been beta testing a lot of games and private servers..
Activity:I check forums every day.
Timezone:GMT +01:00

Peace!

ZordeN
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

hi im very interested in beeing an alpha tester
im every day on the forum
timezone +2 germany
ive been playing mmorpgs since 5 or 6 years
beta ive only tested crysis 2

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  DonRM Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

I would do the Alpha Beta testing

Game experience: First contact with video games on the PC was 6 years old. Played Quake and other first person shooter. Later I found my passion for the MMORPG games

I have a lot of willingness to help test

Hugs

DonRM
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Thu May 19, 2011 1:04 am

Hey,I'd love to be an Alpha tester Very Happy

Gaming experience: I started playing pc games at 7,mmorpgs at 11,now i'm 16 Smile

Testing experience: Kogamu
Hope I can help ya Wink
Link
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 Empty yo, new to the site but i love the concept

Post  Metobe Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

Game Experience: I have played WoW since it came out and have several lvl 85 toons with a lot of raiding expience, i play FFXIV online when it came out for about a month, and i played DC universe for about 2 months as well as a endless list of non mmo games
Testing Experience: I have beta tested the last 2 expansions for wow as well as gears of war 3
Activity: i am a college student and its summer time so if i get on the beta-test i can play all through out the day

Metobe
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunk Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 am

Gaming experience: Hmm, well let's see i'll break this into two categories one for online and one for somewhat related pc/console games
PC/console: shinobido, assassin's creed, splinter cell, and hitman (all 4 of them)
MMORPG: played 2moons, 9dragons, Rapplez, conqure online, world of kung fu, hmmm, yeah that's pretty much it, i'm gonna try mortal online and darkfall soon.
Testing experience: virtually none
Time zone: GMT +2

Sunk
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexxen Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey there guys, would love to help out and be an alpha tester, (or even work on it if possible)

Gaming experience;
Im not going to lie, im a huge nerd. ive played games for over 10 years collection lots of titles over 250 games. across all consoles, but most on pc.
Love all games really.

Beta testing;
Tested alot of local indie game companies. Work for the local anime and gaming convention so have the contacts to try them lol.

Active;
Live in australia so gmt +930 and i brows the forums twice a day looking but not really talking.

Cheers
Vexxen
Vexxen
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) - Page 2 Empty BECOMING ALPHA TESTER

Post  juranamo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 pm

i have played many games like runescape, world of warcraft, call of duty, rift, aion, league of legends, runes of magic, and alot of ijji games (many more under my belt that i cant think of atm). i have tested most of the patches for world of warcraft. i play 2-3 hours a day(mabie more) during the week and on the week ends it averages 4-5 (mabie more). my current time zone is pacific standard time (-Cool.

juranamo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

juranamo wrote:i have played many games like runescape, world of warcraft, call of duty, rift, aion, league of legends, runes of magic, and alot of ijji games (many more under my belt that i cant think of atm). i have tested most of the patches for world of warcraft. i play 2-3 hours a day(mabie more) during the week and on the week ends it averages 4-5 (mabie more). my current time zone is pacific standard time (-Cool.

mine is alien
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  k1nka Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 am

Hey Saun Smile

I would like to be an alpha tester to see how the project is going and test it.
Well I have never been doing any professional testing before, but I have played a lot of different games on pretty hardcore level.
These are a few games I have been playing a lot on PS3 or PC:
Counter Strike Source, World of Warcraft, Maple Story, Allods, Minecraft, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, COD4, All the Assassins creed games.

I have a very hardcore gaming computer with the newest gear. (I even play in 3D on my pc with nvidia 3d vision). So i will be able to play the games in max.

I'm 100% new in this forum, but I was a very active user for Naruto Abunai which I have lost a lot of my trust to and I'm going to be very active at this forum now.

I'm looking forward to be an Alpha tester Smile

Oh yeah and my timezone is = +1 GMT, Denmark.

k1nka
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 pm

alpha testing is over
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEternalEye Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 am

that new guy was just like me,i used to be on abunai too,but its so slow. yup Smile
TheEternalEye
TheEternalEye
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next