Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

+46
PeePeeTwist
Aljo
Akiotakeshi
TheEternalEye
k1nka
juranamo
Vexxen
Sunk
Metobe
Link
DonRM
Bluemystik
ZordeN
itai
orafaelo
JustVasy
DeadlyTwitchingEye
Gaproman1
Sakura13
melly
icetea48
NiggerJim
Twix23
xWaffleman
DarkComY
Sheehan
Adboy
Byakuya-Kun
Vorgasm
Vertz
Ice-tea
Teashi
KingOfKages
hamza1526
ZabuzaSoul
mompos
Repp
DaniEsteiro
Toppcom
Dannimaestro
Eddiemeister
Alucard
kimphoe
Dein
bitspirit
shaunohbi
50 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) Empty Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

Post  shaunohbi Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 am

Ok so, my msn isnt really adding anybody, so we are going to switch to a different IM. having an msn catagory of alpha testers is too much to handle anyways, and I don't want random alpha testers talking to me on msn u_u
So we are going to use IRC ! This is how it is going to work :
1. You will reply to this topic with your intro, such as game experience, testing experience (if you have any, its kay if not), and how active you are (timezone ect).
2. I will pm you the channel password for our IRC, if you are chosen
3. Follow the steps I'll give you below to connect to our IRC.

Please Don't get upset if you are not chosen right away, we will be adding more and more people constantly, so you will most likely be chosen at some point.
This is how you set up the IRC (this is for pidgin... I am using pidgin o.0 but others might use MIRC or something like that)

1. So first thing is first, setting up your IRC account : on pidgin you go to accounts -> manage accounts. Then go to add. Protocol should be IRC, then choose your username and password. After about 10 seconds, nickserv will say to you to activate your account. then you must type this to nickserv :
/msg nickserv register <password> <email>
example : /msg nickserv register testpassword shaunohbi@hotmail.com
Then you should just have to verify your account with the email sent to you. Now your account is set up !

2. Connect to our channel : type into nickserv /join #SWOalpha <password>
But I'll pm people the password ^_^

This should be pretty simple to setup, I'm sure if people decide to use MIRC instead they should catch on to how to do this. It's only setting up IRC account, then connecting to our channel, not too hard.
Bear in mind this is only a talking channel. You can sit in there and talk amongst other alpha testers or have the chat running in the background. This is just really so that other team member or I can go to the chat and gather whom is online to test. I will also have set testing times that people can gather to the IRC for. But when we do random testing, we will just go to the chat.

Last edited by shaunohbi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) Empty Re: Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

Post  bitspirit Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 am

Hey Heh
You know me already so in short

Game experience : Alot played lots of games most of them fps and mmos

Testing experience : I've beta tested like 10 games

Active : Im on the forum everyday atleast 1 hour timezone GMT + 02:00
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) Empty Re: Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time)

Post  Dein Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 am

Game Experience: I play MMO's like WoW and i also play games on the PS3

Testing Experience: I have tested some BYOND games.

Activity: I visit the forum a lot of times every single day.

Timezone: GMT + 01:00

Last edited by Dein on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 am

Hello Shaun, I would like to apply as an alpha tester.
I play a wide array of genres; mmorpg, rpg, rts, adventure and shooters mainly. Since choosing a favorite game is so hard I will have to put Mass Effect 2 as my favorite game since I played trough it recently!
I beta tested a big amount of games, some of the most recent were; Aion, Starcraft II and Rift.
My timezone is GMT +1 and I am on this forums for at least one hour every day.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:58 am

Game Experience:- 1 or 2 PC game's really. Rest on PS consoles.
Testing Experience:- Beta tested PS3 games.
Activity:- Check the forum daily. Except for some exceptions of course where I can go inactive for a week or over.
Timezone:- AEST +10 UTC / +11 Summer.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:00 am

Game Experience:- 1 or 2 years.
Activity:- Daily, you know me Very Happy. I'm 'eddi'
Timezone:- GMT +1 (Central european time)
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannimaestro Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 am

Game experience: Since I was old enough I've been playing, been in a couple of BETA tests.
Activity: I'm on here daily, I'm Dani Wink. Not many posts though I'm mostly chatting with people on the chatbox.
Timezone: GMT +1 Central European Time.
Dannimaestro
Dannimaestro
Academy Student
Academy Student

http://www.animals-on-fire.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am

You know me! It's the hard boiled ready for action viking!
I've been playing MMOs for as long as i have known english. maybe even before.
a list of those i can remember:
Runescape
Flyff
Gaia
Rapelz
Dream of mirror online [i think it was the name]
Fiesta
Cabal Online
Allods
Runes of magic
Luna
Jade Dynasty
Legend of martial arts
Ether saga online
Audition
LOCO
S4 League (obviously)
Wolf team
Combat arms
Shaiya
Kingdom heroes
Divine souls

And the two i really ever beta tested for real and gave any response on, was Tales runner and Shin megami Tensei: imagine online.

I usually check on the forum multiple times a day. And my timezone is GMT +1
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:59 am

Game experience: I´ve been playing since i have memory, i started off with a sega so... yeah, a whole bunch of years.I have no Alpha, Beta or any greek letters experience Very Happy.
Activity:Unstable, depends on what ill be doing that day, I´m Dani too but call me either Danee or Esteiro cause of some person who appears to not be able to know two persons at the same time without having to insult the other ¬_¬
Timezone: UTC-3h(Buenos Aires)

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 am

I play all kinds of computer games and I can't remember all the games I've played lol.
I've been a computer gamer for 5 years and I've beta tested some games.
I don't have any experience in game developing.
I'm active in the forum everyday for at least 2 hours and my timezone is GMT+2.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  mompos Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 am

hey
game experience : i played lots of mmorpg never beta tested any lol
activity : i m here at least once every day from 1 hour but i dont post on everything just when i got something to say
time zone : GMT +2 hours (EGYPT)
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 am

Game Experience: Harcore PC gamer since..ever. Played some MMO's like RuneEscape and Allods. Never beta tested games, just tested my own VB6 creations.
Activity: As long as I'm home I'm always here. Didn't post or show up much because work got in the way but now I'm back for good.
Timezone: GMT+0 (Lisbon Time)
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  hamza1526 Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

Hi Again lol

i am applying for Alpha beta tester

Name: Hamza Hussein

Msn: hamza-rpg@hotmail.com

Forum Activity: i check this forum daily but honesty i am not a poster lol since we got a chat box.

Game experience: i play lots of different type of genre games mostly MMO's

Games tested: there to many cant be bothered to name them all.

Beta tester for games now are:

Tera Online ( korean version ) still play it on and off
Dragon Nest ( Korean Version ) which is not beta anymore but played it since it was alpha lol the game is good.
Dragonball Online ( Korean Version ) which is not beta anymore but played it since it was alpha lol the game is good.
Blade of Soul ( Korean Version ) still play it on and off

Experience with testing: always give feedback about the game and i also know how to evaluate games since i got a course in college which we learn how to evaluate 8-bit games which is boring then compare them between different type of console for the same game.

hamza1526
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKages Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 am

Game Experience: I play a lot of games on my pc and on my xbox 360 all the time. I played WoW for 2 years, but now I don't.

Testing Experience: I'm said to say that I haven't tested out any games, unless you count minecraft Laughing
and hopefully this will be my first game to test out Smile
Activity: I get on this forum everyday either talking to people on the chat, seeing if there is any news, or just looking around Very Happy

Timezone: GMT -8 hrs. (Pacific Time Zone)
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

1) Game Experience/Testing: Well, as far as Mmorpg's go; I've played Star Wars Galaxies, I'm currently playing Lord of the Rings Online (Turning f2p since its gotten boring, I did pay before though), I've played a long list of f2p games, beta tested Aion, beta tested Rift, signed up for Star Wars: The Old Republic beta, and I play lots of other non-computer games as well.

2) MSN: kokoro.ninja@hotmail.com

3) Activity/Location: I'm on the forums every day, and although I don't post very often I do tend to be in the chat box more than enough. I currently live in the U.S. Central Time Zone and usually visit this website at around 4 pm everyday, but I don't stay on for more than a half hour. I have school from 7 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon, so morning beta's won't do if I happen to get picked :T

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

'ello! I wanna b a tester!!!!

Game experience: I've played lots of mmos, my faves are:
imagine online, wow, s4 league, zu online, lineage2, ghostX

Activity: I visit the forum every day and check every new post Chee
Though morning testing would make me sadface.. Because I go to hell (school)...

msn: icetealt@hotmail.com.. And I just created an irc account :3

Timezone: GMT +2
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertz Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Name: Kristján

Game experience: I have played mostly every MMO game and FPS games out there. I still play alot of games like Css, HoN, WoW, Cs 1.6, And alot more.

Testing experience: I have beta tested many Mmorpgs and some fps games.

Timezone: GMT + 01:00

Msn: Dj-Krissi@hotmail.com

Active: I'm very active , I check the forums at least ones a day but I don't really post Smile

Vertz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgasm Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi shaun! I would like to participate to be an Alpha tester. Very Happy

Game Experience: Was playing online games since high school my first was MU online and the rest are Tantra, Maple Story, Dragonica, Fez, S4, and i sorta forgot the rest xD
Testing Experience:OB2 of FEZ , Tantra
Activity: I check the forums from time to time Smile
Timezone:GMT +8
Vorgasm
Vorgasm
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Become an Alpha Tester (New, and legit this time) Empty I WANT TO ALPHA TEST SOOOO Badly

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi my name is martin and i would like to alpha test !! you know i am new BUT i already helped developing games ! and i gave many feebacks back in newspapers (ye) so....please take me ! i got a HUGE exprience with games ! I LOVE to found glitches in-game and i love to see em Fixed as well.......my E-Mail: Martin212@live.com >------ thankies i am online EVERYDAY and with EVERYDAY i mean it like that Very Happy lol!

Games played be Martin :
Star wars the force unleashed 2 - 1
Warcraft 3 reign chaos -
warcraft 3 frozen throne
WoW -
WoW cataclysm
S4 league
Maplestory
Nostale
EVE online
(Byond Games)
Call of duty Black ops
Call of duty mondern warfare 2
Lord of the rings online
and my favor : The elder scrolls oblivion !!

huge list for a huge gamer ^^

Activity : Everyday :/

SWO accounts : i got two Swo accounts and im more online on this one (the other one is for emergencys)

Email: Martin212@live.com

TIMEZONE: GmT+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya-Kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY,NAAAAW I APPLY MY FINNALIEEES!

Game experience : Played a lot of games,like : Metin2,Shaya,Aion,S4 League,Land of Chaos online

Testing experience :I beta tested Aion,S4 League,LOCO...

Active : Im usually on forum everyday but I do not really reply a lot ...timezone GMT + 02:00
Byakuya-Kun
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adboy Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am

Can I be alpha-testorz plzpzlzpzlpzlzplzplzplzpzlzpzl

Adboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 pm

ahahah adboy xD send me an email mang if you want the pass.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheehan Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 am

Must I write some long ass reason, or am I good?

Sheehan
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkComY Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am

Game experience : Many many games.Runes of Magic,World of Warcraft,Aion: The Tower of Eternity,Mabinogi,S4 League,APB,and many more

Testing experience :I was beta tester on Runes of Magic,Aion,APB(one of the starting team),RIFT and some others.

Active : All day,sometimes night,but,enought active for anything Very Happy

PS:Im new here,and i really like Naruto series,i watched all episodes,read all mangas.Id love to beta test this game too.I can say that im a hard-core gamer,using a lot of time on games,especially MMO's.I got a little problem with English,cuz sometimes i dont really write how i should Very Happy ....so,i wait the answer,and i hope its good

DarkComY
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  xWaffleman Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:50 am

Make this simple ^.^
Game Exp- A good 4-5 years of hardcore gaming
Testing Exp- Around 6 Betas
Activity- I check up on these forums for updates, and read around every couple days but I'm always available on the computer 3-11 usually (Central Time Zone)
xWaffleman
xWaffleman
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next