Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Alpha Update #4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Alpha Update #4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Alpha Update #4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Alpha Update #4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Alpha Update #4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Alpha Update #4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Alpha Update #4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Alpha Update #4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Alpha Update #4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Alpha Update #4

Go down

Alpha Update #4 Empty Alpha Update #4

Post  shaunohbi Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 am

Yop yop
well ice informed me it was friday... and annoyed me for update... so i waited until she was offline ;p
anyways life is still quite heptic for me, adjusting to uni, trying to get a job and a car ect. also I am still dealing with a bulk load of personal shit that needs to get sorted. So to be completely honest on my part, I haven't been around much this week Razz
But i've been on enough to check how everything is going and making sure people are doing what they are meant too !
So we are pretty much done 3D sound now (i know i said that last time) but we just have to get a bit of testing in for it and bam. Feel free to be in IRC for testing. We are starting on GUI now, which hopefully should be the last thing we need to add into our engine u_u. Making our own engine has been the biggest pull down for us. Atleast 80% of our time has been spent on building the engine... So imagine whats gonna happen when we dont have to work on it anymore..
In other words I wouldn't expect like a jutsu or anything flashy to happen in the next few weeks. GUI is important and was an original beta role to complete, but i think its essential we get it out of the way now. The game will look a whole lot more professional with it there.
Apart from that neil.C is working hard on the male and female characters (: still don't think they are textured though...
Also we have a new team member ! Kabamarou from abunai. He will be handling character animations and any other character thing. Seeing as you all sutterly are disgusted with my animations >_> i know you all are !
So this week i am gonna organise my life. Get my uni organised and know when i can work. Then organise when i can work on this project. Then from there i am gonna re-organise the schedules and roles for the game !! its hard being a leader ;D
Not so sure whats gonna happen with next weeks update, but i will definately write something.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down