Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

ThaNal´s Suggestions

+7
bitspirit
Bawb
Eddiemeister
itai
Gaproman1
Sheehan
Toppcom
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ThaNal´s Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: ThaNal´s Suggestions

Post  NiggerJim Tue May 03, 2011 12:32 am

itai wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:אסטרטגיה
Joninga wrote:I think that if you keep the amount of health people can get to a relatively low amount then it would be based more on skill whether you beat someone or not that what you "level" is.

Yea but look at it from the point of view of most player, most players are lazy and most players who'll play this game will be Naruto fans which is why they'll want to just spam all the skills they got and see how cool it is and lets face it when you play a game you don't really want to think too much you want to enjoy playing without using your brain as much as possible cause it's relaxing and fun so if you'll make it like relatively high and just and more strategy to it lets say like team fights modes where you have to do a certain mission when you know they enemy's mission is to not let you complete it or something like that, that way people could spam skills but not over doing it because they'll lose up the mission
lol if they don't want to use their brain surely that is their own problem?

^

I'm just saying that IMO if you'll make this game based only on skill and not like just kick ass fighting and tearing each other to shreds people will find it hard and boring and you'll get a lot less people who'd want to join the game, you should mix the two.
I'm sure having low health and not being able to beat someone just because your a higher level won't put many people of the game.If anything it will give more of a naruto feel to the game considering that there are quite a few genin that pwn naruto and sasuke for instance.

well that wasn't what I'm saying but one of you guys said that we should decrease the HP bar and just make it pure strategy I'm just saying not all people are the strategic type and even if they are not all of them will want to think of a new strategy every time they wanna go fight someone I now get why shikamaru is always annoyed lol
lowering the health bar doesn't make it pure strategy at all.Jonins obviously will still have stronger moves than a genin for instance.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Tue May 03, 2011 12:36 am

Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Joninga wrote:I think that if you keep the amount of health people can get to a relatively low amount then it would be based more on skill whether you beat someone or not that what you "level" is.

Yea but look at it from the point of view of most player, most players are lazy and most players who'll play this game will be Naruto fans which is why they'll want to just spam all the skills they got and see how cool it is and lets face it when you play a game you don't really want to think too much you want to enjoy playing without using your brain as much as possible cause it's relaxing and fun so if you'll make it like relatively high and just and more strategy to it lets say like team fights modes where you have to do a certain mission when you know they enemy's mission is to not let you complete it or something like that, that way people could spam skills but not over doing it because they'll lose up the mission

^

I'm just saying that IMO if you'll make this game based only on skill and not like just kick ass fighting and tearing each other to shreds people will find it hard and boring and you'll get a lot less people who'd want to join the game, you should mix the two.
I'm sure having low health and not being able to beat someone just because your a higher level won't put many people of the game.If anything it will give more of a naruto feel to the game considering that there are quite a few genin that pwn naruto and sasuke for instance.

well that wasn't what I'm saying but one of you guys said that we should decrease the HP bar and just make it pure strategy I'm just saying not all people are the strategic type and even if they are not all of them will want to think of a new strategy every time they wanna go fight someone I now get why shikamaru is always annoyed lol
lowering the health bar doesn't make it pure strategy at all.Jonins obviously will still have stronger moves than a genin for instance.

As I said someone else said that we should lower the HP bar and make it pure strategy game and I think it's not a good idea as for lowering the HP bar I think it should depend on how much each skill deals lets say for example if a skill does 1000 damage and you have only 2000 HP yet again it's not smart cause it'll end in seconds it should be more like a couple of minutes long
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am

itai wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Joninga wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:

^

As I said someone else said that we should lower the HP bar and make it pure strategy game and I think it's not a good idea as for lowering the HP bar I think it should depend on how much each skill deals lets say for example if a skill does 1000 damage and you have only 2000 HP yet again it's not smart cause it'll end in seconds it should be more like a couple of minutes long
I thought I was the only one who suggested lowering health and I'm pretty sure I said nothing about making it purely skill based.And this isn't like wow where if someone uses a move its bounded to hit you and people just stay still instead of moving about and dodging a move so even if a move could can take away half your hp it doesn't mean its a sure kill .and that kind of move would probably use a lot of chakra and wouldn't be able to be used again in the fight.also, a player that could deal damage equal to half your health would probably be a lot higher level than you.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue May 03, 2011 4:27 am

ok, ppl this is a very old thread. why did you bump it?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 am

Not free roam monsters but free roaming FUCKING NINJAS! And some special ninjas in some areas

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Wed May 04, 2011 2:57 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:Not free roam monsters but free roaming FUCKING NINJAS! And some special ninjas in some areas

Free roaming giant floating misshapen heads
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2