Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

+8
Atticus
kimphoe
Ice-tea
Eddiemeister
Teashi
Fuck Yea
Repp
bitspirit
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Empty Re: Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

Post  Repp Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

bitspirit wrote:LoL teashi is so gay and stupid and gay and like soooo homogayasslick bounce

fuel the rage so I can feed on it
He's either going to try and kiss your ass or tell you that you have no friends and that you should get a life.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Empty Re: Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out

Post  Ice-tea Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Repp wrote:
bitspirit wrote:LoL teashi is so gay and stupid and gay and like soooo homogayasslick bounce

He's either going to try and kiss your ass or tell you that you have no friends and that you should get a life.
Look I write you a poem
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You're not funny,
Go fuck a cactus.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Look I write you a poem
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You're not funny,
Go fuck a cactus.
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! AHAHHAHA
wrote*
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Thu May 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:

Look I write you a poem
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You're not funny,
Go fuck a cactus.
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! AHAHHAHA
wrote*

Excuse me for the typo.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Fri May 11, 2012 12:51 am

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Teashi wrote:...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country?
Well... You are from the US right? I thought the US was the cause of this whole economic crisis... >.< Just look what the dollar is worth nowadays...

It was a joke, friend (:
Ass kissing lvl over 9000.
And I was not raging at all might look that way but I was completely calm lol
You're still a fat American

Then you could be a gentlemen, at least. You're not going to make any friends that way, sir.
You're still a ragin' little Greek.
I'm now going to get offended cause I've got no friends right?

Oh, I'm sure you have friends. It's a joke, remember?

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Fri May 11, 2012 1:01 am

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Teashi wrote:...or, you could get your fat, lazy ass up and make some money for your failing fucking country?
Well... You are from the US right? I thought the US was the cause of this whole economic crisis... >.< Just look what the dollar is worth nowadays...

It was a joke, friend (:

Then you could be a gentlemen, at least. You're not going to make any friends that way, sir.

Jokes won't make you straight.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 am

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

I donno what's with this modafoka, but he keeps punching ya with his lines!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Fri May 11, 2012 5:56 am

Teashi wrote:You're still a ragin' little Greek.
Oh thought he were from the UK, then I realize what you mean by failing country, Greece is fucked up! Was thinking about Joninja Very Happy
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 am

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 First-world-problems-1
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri May 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Play_button_big
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm

kimphoe wrote:
Teashi wrote:You're still a ragin' little Greek.
Oh thought he were from the UK, then I realize what you mean by failing country, Greece is fucked up! Was thinking about Joninja Very Happy
Cause of my country failing is that old people who won't just die have been voting the same noobs for 60 years.
If you have heard the news, we had elections and those 2 parties got half of the percentages they used to get until the previous elections.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 am

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.
That joke implies that being gay sucks, so you're making fun of your species.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 12, 2012 4:45 am

naruto game forum hissy fits are for nubcakes
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 am

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.

It also implies that you're gay, so I'm making fun of you, too. Having fun? I am.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadforlife Sat May 12, 2012 5:21 am

I hate american Government, not because Im muslim or anything like that, its just they are are acting like beeing savior of the world whilst they did all the fucking shit in the past, they bombed as the only first Country, knowing that many people will suffer on that in the future, they were in every single fucking war, yet nobody seems to give a damn about that !

Im totally sick of them ! also the police there in America really deserves to get GASĀ“ed

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 am

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.

It also implies that you're gay, so I'm making fun of you, too. Having fun? I am.
So you hit with recoil,the damage returned is higher than the damage received(your attacks deal 99% reduced damage cause you are gay and gays like pink) so I won this round too.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 am

Repp wrote:So you hit with recoil,the damage returned is higher than the damage received(your attacks deal 99% reduced damage cause you are gay and gays like pink) so I won this round too.
0/10
Trying too hard, not funny...
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 am

kimphoe wrote:
Repp wrote:So you hit with recoil,the damage returned is higher than the damage received(your attacks deal 99% reduced damage cause you are gay and gays like pink) so I won this round too.
0/10
Trying too hard, not funny...
Fuck I still won the round though
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.

So you hit with recoil,the damage returned is higher than the damage received(your attacks deal 99% reduced damage cause you are gay and gays like pink) so I won this round too.

What even...

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Repp wrote:
Teashi wrote:
kimphoe wrote:

It was a joke, friend (:

Sucks for you, bro.

What even...
what is this i don't even*
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Ice-tea wrote:Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn
looool
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 am

ok.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Mon May 14, 2012 5:29 am

Zookeeper licks a constipated monkey's butt for over an hour to get peanut out - Page 3 Gay+powers..+What+s+your+awesome+gay+power_49d494_3687190
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum