Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  kimphoe on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:55 am

I don't see how you can defend Islam when things like that are happening all over the world, things like this happen in too many islamic countries.

And I don't like it when youtube goes so far as to ban videos of atheists talking against religion with good arguments because they deem them as hate-speech while at the same time a religious person can say like "repent now or you will go to hell". I think threatening someone that they will go to hell is much worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0cVe6ZO3Tbw
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Deadforlife on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

burning korans is your hobby right ? Wink Video just proofd :

1: Atheists burn Quran´s because they are Religious frustrated
2: you are gay as shit
3 k ty



what i think :

1: atheist should get the death penalty ( they really deserve it, well atleast some)
2: FUCKING KILLING THOSE INFIDEL BASTARD

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 am

LD, if you expect respect for your religion, you can't go around saying that atheists should burn.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Deadforlife on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 am

ofc im just joking...but bro in one point it hurts to see such stuff

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

Deadforlife wrote:ofc im just joking...but bro in one point it hurts to see such stuff
So you think it's okay to execute him over three tweets? This is what happens when a country is ruled by Islam, the sharia laws are one of the biggest threats to society.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Lol is there some kind of big anti islam club going on in Scandinavia?
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  kimphoe on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:15 pm

NiggerJim wrote:Lol is there some kind of big anti islam club going on in Scandinavia?
How is this relevant?
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Mr.Dark on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 pm

kimphoe wrote:
NiggerJim wrote:Lol is there some kind of big anti islam club going on in Scandinavia?
How is this relevant?

Because it is......?

Don't be a retard Kimphoe
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm

kimphoe wrote:
NiggerJim wrote:Lol is there some kind of big anti islam club going on in Scandinavia?
How is this relevant?
How is that relevant?
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  bitspirit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm



True story
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 pm

bitspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RELIGION IS CRAZY
you tell'em bit your a rebel
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  bitspirit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

NiggerJim wrote:
bitspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RELIGION IS CRAZY
you tell'em bit your a rebel

Totally everyone knows religion was invented to control people and put them under 1 rule.Cuz you know them empires had lots of them people from all sorts of places so they had to get them all under control and what better way than religion.
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 pm

bitspirit wrote:
NiggerJim wrote:
bitspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RELIGION IS CRAZY
you tell'em bit your a rebel

Totally everyone knows religion was invented to control people and put them under 1 rule.Cuz you know them empires had lots of them people from all sorts of places so they had to get them all under control and what better way than religion.
yeah speak the truth bit spread the word
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  bitspirit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 pm

NiggerJim wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
NiggerJim wrote:
bitspirit wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RELIGION IS CRAZY
you tell'em bit your a rebel

Totally everyone knows religion was invented to control people and put them under 1 rule.Cuz you know them empires had lots of them people from all sorts of places so they had to get them all under control and what better way than religion.
yeah speak the truth bit spread the word
SO SHALL IT BE !
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:ofc im just joking...but bro in one point it hurts to see such stuff
So you think it's okay to execute him over three tweets? This is what happens when a country is ruled by Islam, the sharia laws are one of the biggest threats to society.

Didn't see the vid. Explain plizzz.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Mr.Dark on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:ofc im just joking...but bro in one point it hurts to see such stuff
So you think it's okay to execute him over three tweets? This is what happens when a country is ruled by Islam, the sharia laws are one of the biggest threats to society.

Didn't see the vid. Explain plizzz.

Me neither.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Link on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 am


avatar
Link
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Romania / Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum