Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Hi people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi people!

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 am

After the "unnameable game"(it starts with n and it rhymes with aruto ribals) fell apart i want nowhere and then i got a message from bingo on youtube and he invited me here, so here i am
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am

There's only room for one Dani. Get out of here.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Alucard on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 am

Welcome to SWO Dani Heh.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Bingofuel on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:31 am

Yes!! cheers Welcome again Razz

_________________
"and about the guylian... DUDE THEY FREAKING TASTE AWESOME! DAMN THE SHAPES I JUST WANNA MELT THEM IN MY MOUTH!" - Vorgasm

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
avatar
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 576
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Hobbiton

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 am

Eddiemeister wrote:There's only room for one Dani. Get out of here.
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Izuru on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am

Welcome to SWO!
avatar
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 20
Location : Konoha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Zaoshi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:After the "unnameable game"(it starts with n and it rhymes with aruto ribals) fell apart i want nowhere and then i got a message from bingo on youtube and he invited me here, so here i am

Welcome. But what do you mean "fell apart"?
avatar
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 26
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 am

Ripiz wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:After the "unnameable game"(it starts with n and it rhymes with aruto ribals) fell apart i want nowhere and then i got a message from bingo on youtube and he invited me here, so here i am

Welcome. But what do you mean "fell apart"?
ok, failed so much that it merged with another
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:There's only room for one Dani. Get out of here.


Hmmm... That picture is highly irrelevant... Not to talk about random if it's supposed to be an answer to my comment.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:There's only room for one Dani. Get out of here.


Hmmm... That picture is highly irrelevant... Not to talk about random if it's supposed to be an answer to my comment.
do you want me to post a more relevant pic to what you said? ok:
thats about it Wink
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Repp on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:There's only room for one Dani. Get out of here.

I guess it's fine now
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi people!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum