Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
RE: What the village should look like EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
RE: What the village should look like EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
RE: What the village should look like EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
RE: What the village should look like EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
RE: What the village should look like EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
RE: What the village should look like EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
RE: What the village should look like EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
RE: What the village should look like EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
RE: What the village should look like EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

RE: What the village should look like

2 posters

Go down

RE: What the village should look like Empty RE: What the village should look like

Post  dayvon64 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 am

Ok I thought about this for a few days and I finally got it. This is will have suggestions of what the village's should look like, and some other little things.

1.) You should have a option to either walk or run. Running should cost a little stamina. When the stamina is low you run slower. When it is gone you start to walk. If someone put this as a topic then fine. I just want it so that people can enjoy the scenery if the villages will be big.

Ok this is all the main villages and what the would look like.

Leaf Village

The Leaf should have about two to three other gates as shown in the series as, one that is the main gate, one that takes you to the forest of death, and the last one takes you to the training grounds.

Ok In the anime/manga there were clan houses. In the show you saw the Nara's clan house, Akimichi's clan house, hyuga's clan house, and the uchiha's clan house. To see more of were they are and what clan has them look down below.

Obviously, there will be shops that you can go to. There are some that were in the anime/manga and were not. There were the Yamanaka's Flower shop, Ramen shop, Dumpling shop, and more. There is also ones like weapon shop, and scroll shop.

There are also the trees in the leaf village like oak trees, maple. Greenish wood and such.

The Leaf village is surrounded by a giant forest.

RE: What the village should look like Mapfu

Not finished

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

RE: What the village should look like Empty Re: RE: What the village should look like

Post  kimphoe Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am

Alucard wrote:Not to be rude or anything Davyon,
But what are you exactly suggesting? You're basically stating the obvious...
Also this is NOT a Naruto game.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

RE: What the village should look like Empty Re: RE: What the village should look like

Post  dayvon64 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 am

kimphoe wrote:
Alucard wrote:Not to be rude or anything Davyon,
But what are you exactly suggesting? You're basically stating the obvious...
Also this is NOT a Naruto game.
I know its a naruto inpsired game, well now i do.

dayvon64
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down