Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Sorting Hat EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Sorting Hat EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sorting Hat EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sorting Hat EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sorting Hat EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sorting Hat EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Sorting Hat

+13
Deadforlife
DaniEsteiro
NiggerJim
Alucard
Izuru
Toppcom
-|A|-
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
Ice-tea
Zaoshi
Bawb
Teashi
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorting Hat Empty Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Don't be intimidated by the text wall, this should be fun.

Update
Slytherin: 4
Gryffindor: 4
Hufflepuff: 3
Ravenclaw: 1

So, with Deathly Hallows parts 1 and 2, I've really gotten hyped up about Harry Potter.

So here's how this works, I'm going to act as the sorting hat and you're all going to play the students.

All you need to do is honestly list traits of yourself, and I'll give you the House you'd likely belong to. I've done my studying, so I know which traits belong which house.

I also want you to post your response (It may be long or short, but the more descriptive it is, the easier I will be able to House you) to the following situations, in case the traits given are too mixed or aren't enough~ ;3

1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?

2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?

3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

Answer honestly.

I myself am a Hufflepuff.

Last edited by Teashi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 am; edited 9 times in total

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Sorting Hat Empty Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Bawb Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm

tl;dr
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Teashi wrote:1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
50/50 = 1, so there's 100% chance that I will die, but later it states 100% we both survive, question doesn't make any sense.

Teashi wrote:2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
Depends who's that person next to me, but in most situations I'd say it's not mine.

Teashi wrote:3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?
If he's my friend I would help, otherwise walk along.
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Zaoshi wrote:
Teashi wrote:1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
50/50 = 1, so there's 100% chance that I will die, but later it states 100% we both survive, question doesn't make any sense.

Teashi wrote:2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
Depends who's that person next to me, but in most situations I'd say it's not mine.

Teashi wrote:3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?
If he's my friend I would help, otherwise walk along.

Edit with some traits of yours, if you wouldn't mind. 50/50 means there is a 50% chance, no? That means 50% you will, 50% you won't (I could be typing it wrong, but every time I hear the someone say "fifty fifty" their meaning is 'half').

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:47 pm

I ish in hufflepuff. I took the 122 question quiz.... ._.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Teashi wrote:
1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?

Run in circle screaming probably getting a heart attack

Teashi wrote:
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?

Wasnt me.

Teashi wrote:
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

If they are gonna beat me up too just pretend i didnt see it but if im stronger than them i guess ill help
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Since I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that I abandoned a friend, I'd try to save him/her.

"Not mine. And even if it was intented for me, I didin't throw it. Does that mean that if I throw a note at you, Sir, I have the right to scold you, even if it's not in your power to NOT have the note thrown at you?"

"Stupefy!"
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 am

I was hoping you guys would give some traits too, but this'll have to do... xD

@Bit: The Sorting Hat places you in... Slytherin. Do not think of this as a bad thing, but a good thing. Slytherin is not necessarily evil. You show cunning in avoiding situations you cannot handle, but your responsible side shows up if you know what to do. Your first answer almost got you placed in Hufflepuff.

@Eddie: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor. You nearly got placed in Hufflepuff for your acts of friendship, however combined with your chivalrous and brave attitude towards saving the Ravenclaw student, without second thought, you were placed in the class of Scarlet and Gold.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:47 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:18 am

mithdia wrote:

Avada kedavra immediately and walk away without looking back. Only the strong survive no need to bring along a hindrance is there?

Incendio on the paper and then ask the teacher calmly "What paper are you talking about sir?"

I wouldn't care I would just walk past it, maybe laugh a little.

i call gryffindor!
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 am

Toppcom wrote:
mithdia wrote:

Avada kedavra immediately and walk away without looking back. Only the strong survive no need to bring along a hindrance is there?

Incendio on the paper and then ask the teacher calmly "What paper are you talking about sir?"

i call gryffindor!

Well duh... What else could it be?
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:52 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Toppcom wrote:
mithdia wrote:

i call gryffindor!

Obviously
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 am

bitspirit wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Toppcom wrote:
mithdia wrote:

i call gryffindor!

Obviously

HAHAHAAH! Gryffindor.. Yeah right XD!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 am

@Mithidia: The Sorting Hat places you in... Slytherin! However, unlike Bitspirit, you were placed in Slytherin for your inability to see the importance in others, and for your self-preservation.

Edit; forgot Ripiz.
@Ripiz: The Sorting Hat places you in... Ravenclaw! Noting your response to my mistakes in the first situation, you've shown intelligence. You also do not act up unless provoked, thus placing you in the calm and smart class of Blue and Silver!

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:31 pm

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

The odds are against me so i would not think about it too long but i wouldn't rush in either.It all depends on the situation,if we were fighting a wizard i would use Obliviate to erase his memory of this event,if it was very bad i would leave,whats the point of sacrificing myself if he has a broken wand,he will die anyway.

Can you prove it was intended for me?

I would talk to them until i see a teacher,then i would provoke them into attacking me.The teacher sees them and they get in trouble.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am

Teashi wrote:
Update
Slytherin: 2
Gryffindor: 1
Hufflepuff: 2

GO HUFFLEPUFF D:<
Add me there plz? Or MUST I take the quiz? I took the 122 question one >_<
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Update

Take the quiz Sweat
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am

bitspirit wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Update

Take the quiz Sweat

But I'm lazy ._.
Oh well
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 am

@Icetea: I did add you, thus 2 :3 You and mwah. Other than us, no one has really scored Hufflepuff yet xD

@Izuru: The Sorting Hat places you in... Slytherin! You were nearly placed in Ravenclaw for your intelligence in each situation, however your acts of cunning and self-preservation in the first and third situation got you a green mark.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

I might die by saving him and he's near death.
There would be no point of me trying to save him. If I died trying to save him, we'll both die. And that's a loss.

"You have no right to scold me. You don't know if I intended to throw it, or if it was thrown to me. Get the scene right then take action."

If I knew that member, I would step up.
Otherwise I have no reason to get involved.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 am

Teashi wrote:@Icetea: I did add you, thus 2 :3 You and mwah. Other than us, no one has really scored Hufflepuff yet xD

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!
Sorting Hat Tumblr_lo9jhyTZC31qeuiqmo1_250
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Icetea: I did add you, thus 2 :3 You and mwah. Other than us, no one has really scored Hufflepuff yet xD

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!
Sorting Hat Tumblr_lo9jhyTZC31qeuiqmo1_250

Sorting Hat E9pzm
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 am

@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 am

Teashi wrote:@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: