Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Sorting Hat

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.

Exceptions can be made. Both Harry and his father were nearly placed in Slytherin. There are too bumbling fools in Slytherin, who shouldn't be there either.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Alucard on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Alucard: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor! Your leader-like actions in situations one and two has given you a clear show of bravery against a few obstacles, while your choice in the third situation shows you have reason.

@Icetea: YES! Hufflepuffs are secretly the best <3

Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I have to agree with Eddie I mean would Harry or his dad have ever been caught leaving a dying friend behind.

Exceptions can be made. Both Harry and his father were nearly placed in Slytherin. There are too bumbling fools in Slytherin, who shouldn't be there either.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm


1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
I'd get him out of there immediately instead of having thier death on my conscious for the rest of my life
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
I just say someone through it there but I don't know who
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation
Well this question is kinda strange cos you've just said she was different but haven't define what you mean bt ill try
Kk well I'll go over there and try to sort things out by talking to be people and if that doesn't work I'd just get and my acquaintance to run. And ravenclaws colours aren't blue and silver. Oops sorry about the double post
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Alucard wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

If you're better than them in magic, they would never get to you Wink

And Harry would never leave a friend dying, never, even if chances for survival are small.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  DaniEsteiro on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 am

Teashi wrote:
1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?
I just raaaan, i ran so far awaaaaaay
2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?
What?
3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?
He/She be cool, bombarda maxima to the dudes from Slitherin
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

If you're better than them in magic, they would never get to you Wink

And Harry would never leave a friend dying, never, even if chances for survival are small.

I'm fully aware, Eddie, it was an example that the hat doesn't always go for perfectly matching houses. Gryffindor just happened to be the best house for him.

@Joninja: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor (Just to be honest, I don't believe you xD But the Sorting Hat also takes choice into account)! Your courage and bravery in saving your friend and the Ravenclaw show outright, and you know how to handle certain situations. (And just so you know they ARE blue and silver. Actually, blue and bronze, but I say silver because it doesn't look like bronze ._.)

@DaniEsteiro: The Sorting Hat places you in... Hufflepuff! You lacked chivalry in the first situation, however you've shown that in any non-life threatening situation you would be able to help out a friend. And in Hufflepuff, class of Yellow and Black, your loyalty and friendship matters. (YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 am

bitspirit wrote:How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?

And Izuru.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 am

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:How are there 3 people in Slytherin its just me and makko no ?

And Izuru.
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Ice-tea on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 am

Teashi wrote:(YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)

WOOOOOP WOOOOP!

Spoiler:

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 am


1) You and your friend are in danger. Your friend is near death, and his/her wand is broken. There is a 50/50 chance that you will die if you try to save him/her, a clear opening for you to save yourself, and a 50/50 chance that you both make it out alive. What do you do? How quickly will you respond?

I would save him/her , because i couldnt life with the fact , that i lost a friend with i could have rescued with my own bare hands .

2) A student in class tosses a crumpled note across the room while the teachers back is turned, intending it to be for the person sitting next to you. However, the teacher turns around as it lands onto your books. The teacher walks about, prepared to scold you: what do you do/say?

Im sorry my teacher , it wont happen again. (im taking pain/agony for other people)

3) You're on your way to potions class with two of your friends, when you see several bullies from Slitherin pushing a Ravenclaw student around. You know him/her, and remember that she was 'different'. What do you think of him/her, and how do you respond to the situation?

I would think , that i cant let her get bullied . So i would went to these bullies and tell them that , if they have bawls to 1vs1 me in a Duell. (or just start fighting heh)

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  kimphoe on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 am

DEADALIFE
The sorting hat places you in... McGonnagals bedroom.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 am

Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Would a brave and courageous friend leave a friend in need, even if he'd risk his own life?

And would he be brave and courageous if he'd leave someone being bullied?

You sir, are a bad hat.
I'd pick him up and take him to a better rescue if I can, but he's near death anyway. And re-read what I typed. We both might die. I'm not going to act heroic and die besides him.

Somewhat true regarding the second point. But when you get involved, the tide switches. They'll start harassing you as well. They might carry on harassing that other person as well. There is not end to a bully. So to hell with it I say.

Oho, Gryffindor. Nice.

If you're better than them in magic, they would never get to you Wink

And Harry would never leave a friend dying, never, even if chances for survival are small.

I'm fully aware, Eddie, it was an example that the hat doesn't always go for perfectly matching houses. Gryffindor just happened to be the best house for him.

@Joninja: The Sorting Hat places you in... Gryffindor (Just to be honest, I don't believe you xD But the Sorting Hat also takes choice into account)! Your courage and bravery in saving your friend and the Ravenclaw show outright, and you know how to handle certain situations. (And just so you know they ARE blue and silver. Actually, blue and bronze, but I say silver because it doesn't look like bronze ._.)

@DaniEsteiro: The Sorting Hat places you in... Hufflepuff! You lacked chivalry in the first situation, however you've shown that in any non-life threatening situation you would be able to help out a friend. And in Hufflepuff, class of Yellow and Black, your loyalty and friendship matters. (YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!)
Y u no believe me. Especially since you are willing to believe people would just kill their friends instantly with no remorse I don't really see anything not believable about what I wrote.


Last edited by Joninga on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 am

LD goes straight to Gryffindor, nigga.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 am

I dont know about you guys but I was acutaly honest
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  -|A|- on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am

@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"


Teashi first of all :


1:Im not GERMAN at all (BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE TURKISH)
2: I hate NAZIS i dont want to get even involved with them


so....

gief me real onez now

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  DaniEsteiro on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!
(I may not use bombarda maxima, i dont like seeing guts all over the place :I.)
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:YEAH HUFFLEPUFF AJGNAGEJNASEGJLK !!!!
(I may not use bombarda maxima, i dont like seeing guts all over the place :I.)

Then wash the parts away directly afterwards ^_^
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  bitspirit on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Charms ftw
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Teashi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  NiggerJim on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:@Jon: Because you just don't seem like the heroic type... xD

@LD: The Sorting Hat places you in... Nazi Germany! You know what they say: "Heil Hitler!"
What I did isn't exactly heroic. Its what most people would do in that situation.

Actually its is heroic. If you think that everyone would act like that in any given situation, well, you must be in some kind of wonderland.
I can tell you now all of my friends would.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorting Hat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum