Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #26 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #26 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #26 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #26 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #26 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #26 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #26 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #26 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #26 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #26

Go down

Update #26 Empty Update #26

Post  shaunohbi Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 am

Yo,
I finish exams today Very Happy got my last one in like... 5 hours !
I think i am going to have to repeat about 2/4 units u_u one of them which is today (need 82%+ to pass unit) which is nearly impossible in electrical engineering. But oh well.
any whom starting today after my exam i have about 2 months free time so I plan to to invest all of it into getting this game looking a whole lot more promising.
I want to:
- implement the new character into the game (with animations ect)
- Get the new engine up and running (it already is pretty much)
- Get GUI down and some GUI done and put into the game
- create interactions between both playable characters, and NPC's (im hoping maybe even some combat between NPC's, or at the least talking to them)
- Character building, stats ect
-> Choose traits at the character creation. Clans are a maybe depending on how many jutsus we make, which wont be a lot.
- More jutsus
- Proper maps (I wasn't far off completing first village. I hope to finish that with NPC's inside and create bordering wilderness outside village)
-> perphaps even start on the second and third villages, but they will only have modelled previews of buildings and stuff
- Website will be launched very soon, depends how long it takes for me to get into contact with sakura ^_^
- Academy system added in, IF we have time to do so. If not then this will be the next step after everything has been completed.

So there is a lot on my mind to get through ! and i really want to get through it all (: This is pretty much everything for the full alpha. If everything above is completed accordingly then we will be hitting pre-beta.
not that it matters now but i still havent gotten into contact with adboy u_u if you see this update adboy please email me or something, would be nice to get upto date.

on another note, as for what happened with kimphoe:
I know a lot of you have said that mark ripped textures. Though he can make his own textures, you have to be careful with how you slander "ripped". Though some of his textures come from NNK, once it becomes apparent to us that NNK is copywrighting these textures, we will not use them any further.
From my understanding, Kimphoe was acusing mark for ripping these textures. Now in some ways this can be slander. Its like me accusing you of drug dealing, it wouldnt go down well with the cops if they were listening! infact its actually very illegal to slander someone. SO naturally we have banned kimphoe from the chat because of this, we don't want any slander against SWO.
Though mark locked kimphoe's complaint, which is why his admin has been taken away from him on the forum. In other words they both tried to do the right thing but also made a mistake. Please don't make the wrong mistakes as these guys did, if you have a general problem with the team or SWO itself, than consult me or ripiz (who will consult me anyways u_u) and we will sort it out.
anyways... looking foward to next friday Very Happy
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down