Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #09 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #09 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #09 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #09 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #09 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #09 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #09 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #09 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #09

Go down

Update #09 Empty Update #09

Post  shaunohbi Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok were back !
I have officially finished my pre-uni exams since this morning. They re-cheduled my english exam :c It was hell. I still have uni exams to go in a few weeks time, but they are pretty much the same thing as what i just did, so I don't need to take time away from the game to study.
But even though we have pretty much commenced work again today, Ripiz has been working on some other things:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is what we have been working on, the physics engine. As you can see, there are some thing you can collide with, and some things you cannot. We have had physics inside the game before, But it was very buggy and not realiable. We have been working on physics since the start lol, But it was very unpredictable as to when it would be stable and finished. It currently is not finished fully and we don't know if its stable, but its the furtherest we have come. Hopefully we can push physics out the way soon and finish off the GUI side of things.
So I should be back to work now! atleast for 3 weeks, Idk yet if I will need a break during my uni exams - depends on how I went with the exams i just completed. But I'm going to do a lot with 3D while I'm having my break ^_^
Please stop complaining about graphics also, I know the graphics are bad lol. This has been created in a short amount of time from 2 people (3 included adboy), So it looks a little.. off at the moment. We can work on that stuff when we need too. I'll also make the character nose bigger >_> too many complaints about that. Also a close friend suggested a more tanned skin tone to select, I'll think it over.
Until next Friday!

-edit
Also check out my CA vid, I'm a beast. Lynx gets killed a few times (its him speaking aswell)

Last edited by shaunohbi on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down