Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Itai's ideas EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Itai's ideas EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Itai's ideas EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Itai's ideas EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Itai's ideas EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Itai's ideas EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Itai's ideas EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Itai's ideas EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Itai's ideas EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Itai's ideas

+3
Eddiemeister
bitspirit
itai
7 posters

Go down

Itai's ideas Empty Itai's ideas

Post  itai Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Ok so here are some of my ideas.

1) I've noticed that everyone here are trying to find out what will be the best way to combine bijus in the game without making them OP. So I came out with an idea of my own. First of all not everyone could obtain a biju but only A - S rank players could obtain it, you could only obtain a biju in a quest, you could only do one quest to obtain only one type of biju, every biju will have it's own strengths and weaknesses. Bijus will have some sort of benefits like extra chakra (making the chakra pool bigger) and HP (making the HP pool higher) for example if you had 5000 max hp in your pool you will now have 6000.
maybe a few jutsus that will be slightly stronger than other jutsus but more chakra consuming and they will cost a small amount of HP.

2) Animal Summonings - you will do a quest to obtain an animal, once you sign a contract with one you will get a few jutsus that could only be cast when you summon the animal and also that animal could be mounted similar to horses in other RPGs.

3) I think a Sensei system is not so smart because lets say you get a sensei who's timezone is different from yours or lets say your sensei decides to delete his account or he won't be active as much as you will be. that will just screw people over, so what i was thinking is that there will be a place like the academy lets say that you can post a question or a request for help and then people could reply to it and help you out in whatever you need.

4) I think that making a human kage is not smart because then it will just create chaos because everyone will want to become kage not only but also some people could just take advantage of that position and that's why i think a kage should be an AI who could give you A - S rank missions (you could become an S rank player yourself but not a kage)

itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Itai's ideas Empty Re: Itai's ideas

Post  bitspirit Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Already discussed
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 pm

itai wrote:Ok so here are some of my ideas.

1) I've noticed that everyone here are trying to find out what will be the best way to combine bijus in the game without making them OP. So I came out with an idea of my own. First of all not everyone could obtain a biju but only A - S rank players could obtain it, you could only obtain a biju in a quest, you could only do one quest to obtain only one type of biju, every biju will have it's own strengths and weaknesses. Bijus will have some sort of benefits like extra chakra (making the chakra pool bigger) and HP (making the HP pool higher) for example if you had 5000 max hp in your pool you will now have 6000.
maybe a few jutsus that will be slightly stronger than other jutsus but more chakra consuming and they will cost a small amount of HP.

2) Animal Summonings - you will do a quest to obtain an animal, once you sign a contract with one you will get a few jutsus that could only be cast when you summon the animal and also that animal could be mounted similar to horses in other RPGs.

3) I think a Sensei system is not so smart because lets say you get a sensei who's timezone is different from yours or lets say your sensei decides to delete his account or he won't be active as much as you will be. that will just screw people over, so what i was thinking is that there will be a place like the academy lets say that you can post a question or a request for help and then people could reply to it and help you out in whatever you need.

4) I think that making a human kage is not smart because then it will just create chaos because everyone will want to become kage not only but also some people could just take advantage of that position and that's why i think a kage should be an AI who could give you A - S rank missions (you could become an S rank player yourself but not a kage)

1: In which way is your idea of a bijuu original, for real?

2: How complicated.

3: No shit.

4: Of course, computer controlled kages would make the game awesome. The game would never change and no matter how many missions you'd be on to save your village, nothing would happen. Cockmeat.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Id ignore eddiemiester if I where you but as bit said those matters have already been discussed.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:

4: Of course, computer controlled kages would make the game awesome. The game would never change and no matter how many missions you'd be on to save your village, nothing would happen. Cockmeat.

1) I didn't see anyone thinking of it, everyone were like a biju needs to respon once a week and the guy who has a biju will no longer have it and only two players can have it. so it's BS who would go through the trouble of killing a biju just so you could be a little bit more powerful for a week, it would also be unfair for other players who won't be strong enough to get a biju or not fast enough. My way everyone could get a biju.

2) not at all

3) like I said everyone liked the idea of a sensei from what i read and i just pointed out that i think it's not smart

4) and how will the game change if a person will become a kage? it will only cause chaos cause every day you'll have someone who will chalenge the current kage in order to become a kage himself you will have a kage change every hour and the kage himself will be too busy fighting people who want to become kage rather than do his job which will be what? cause giving the kage the power to declare war isn't so smart cause there will never be peace. And did you just call me a blowjob?

itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 pm

itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

1) I didn't see anyone thinking of it, everyone were like a biju needs to respon once a week and the guy who has a biju will no longer have it and only two players can have it. so it's BS who would go through the trouble of killing a biju just so you could be a little bit more powerful for a week, it would also be unfair for other players who won't be strong enough to get a biju or not fast enough. My way everyone could get a biju.

2) not at all

3) like I said everyone liked the idea of a sensei from what i read and i just pointed out that i think it's not smart

4) and how will the game change if a person will become a kage? it will only cause chaos cause every day you'll have someone who will chalenge the current kage in order to become a kage himself you will have a kage change every hour and the kage himself will be too busy fighting people who want to become kage rather than do his job which will be what? cause giving the kage the power to declare war isn't so smart cause there will never be peace. And did you just call me a blowjob?

1. Everyone gets a biju.......... Now THAT's new. That would be world's stupidest thing. And that's where all MMORPGs nowadays are heading, to stupidity. It works in a single-player game to make one player OP but everyone.... Nope.

2. Sarcasm ^^

3. Well, I doubt the creators would let your character depends purely on a sensei. Maybe let him teach you jutsus, answer basic questions and maybe improve XP gain when you're together.. but nothing too heavy.

4.Haha... Obviously, a kage could be kage for a certain amount of time. Maybe people could vote. And not anyone could challenge him. Maybe once in a month some people would get a chance. But then again, people could vote the kage out if he's inactive or such. I didin't call you a blowjob, I just said 'cockmeat'. The flesh you have in your dick. I dunno why Smile
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

2) not at all

1. Everyone gets a biju.......... Now THAT's new. That would be world's stupidest thing. And that's where all MMORPGs nowadays are heading, to stupidity. It works in a single-player game to make one player OP but everyone.... Nope.

2. Sarcasm ^^

3. Well, I doubt the creators would let your character depends purely on a sensei. Maybe let him teach you jutsus, answer basic questions and maybe improve XP gain when you're together.. but nothing too heavy.

4.Haha... Obviously, a kage could be kage for a certain amount of time. Maybe people could vote. And not anyone could challenge him. Maybe once in a month some people would get a chance. But then again, people could vote the kage out if he's inactive or such. I didin't call you a blowjob, I just said 'cockmeat'. The flesh you have in your dick. I dunno why Smile

1) see that's exactly what i'm saying if everyone will be OP then how can you say it's OP XD? lets say you put a rinnegan in the game and everyone could get it at some point then how will it be OP? it won't be unique I know that but at least it would be fair.

2) Laughing

3) Still lets say you have a very active Sensei and I have a not so active one that would kinda suck. I think that my idea of having like a forum in game where you can post a question and people could answer it is much better but what ever Cool

4) ok lets go with a human Kage what will be his authority Question
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 pm

itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

2) not at all

2. Sarcasm ^^

1) see that's exactly what i'm saying if everyone will be OP then how can you say it's OP XD? lets say you put a rinnegan in the game and everyone could get it at some point then how will it be OP? it won't be unique I know that but at least it would be fair.

2) Laughing

3) Still lets say you have a very active Sensei and I have a not so active one that would kinda suck. I think that my idea of having like a forum in game where you can post a question and people could answer it is much better but what ever Cool

Then why add them in the first place?
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 pm

I say we go with fist democracy its basically a tournament every like 1-3 months and the one that wins gets to be the new kage
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 pm

reppakos wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

2) not at all

2. Sarcasm ^^

2) Laughing

Like i said in my first post, you'll have to be A - S rank ninja to be able to do the mission to obtain it, first of all i guess it won't be easy to get to Jounin so fast so it won't be that common and also the quest it self will be hard even for a jounin so again it won't be that common second of all if you guys ready again what i said in the first post you'll see that i balanced the biju out so it won't be that OP and if anyone could get it, it will keep it fair

BITSPIRIT - that's a nice idea but still what will a kage be able to do? is it like a title or does it have some work like declaring war cause a human player will most likely want war all the time and that kinda sucks
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  orafaelo Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

did you thinked of NPC ? there should just be NPC senseis Razz

orafaelo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 am

itai wrote:
reppakos wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

2) not at all

2. Sarcasm ^^

2) Laughing

Like i said in my first post, you'll have to be A - S rank ninja to be able to do the mission to obtain it, first of all i guess it won't be easy to get to Jounin so fast so it won't be that common and also the quest it self will be hard even for a jounin so again it won't be that common second of all if you guys ready again what i said in the first post you'll see that i balanced the biju out so it won't be that OP and if anyone could get it, it will keep it fair

BITSPIRIT - that's a nice idea but still what will a kage be able to do? is it like a title or does it have some work like declaring war cause a human player will most likely want war all the time and that kinda sucks

WTF that didn't answer my question in any way.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:34 am

Itai, the kage's power would have to be limited so the village wouldn't PURELY relay on him.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Itai, the kage's power would have to be limited so the village wouldn't PURELY relay on him.

RIOT AGAINST THE KAGEEE!! ANARCHYYYYY!!!
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:03 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Itai, the kage's power would have to be limited so the village wouldn't PURELY relay on him.

RIOT AGAINST THE KAGEEE!! ANARCHYYYYY!!!
the elders might get you and your clan killed then Sad
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 am

reppakos wrote:
itai wrote:
reppakos wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

2) not at all

2. Sarcasm ^^

2) Laughing

WTF that didn't answer my question in any way.

o sorry i forgot lol well to answer your question, adding bijus will just make the game more Naruto like and make it way more fun
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down