Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
pedophile priest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

pedophile priest

+8
Fuck Yea
Dein
NiggerJim
DaniEsteiro
Alucard
Eddiemeister
Bawb
Bingofuel
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

pedophile priest - Page 2 Empty Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i said all humanity would be completly lost. right now its completly corrupt, because people want to get away from god. and that is a step closer to the end. look at all the wars... it was never like this before. EVER. god said in the end days, there will be wars, and everyone will be against jews. and guess what? some countries are joining an alliance to take jews down. its happening right now speak (as we type to be politicaly correct)
there is proof everwhere. did you ever see my vid in my other thread obout the president? its 2 hours long, but watch it whenever you can.

not really. without religion all humanity would be lost. because they will not be any law or anything. even though your gonna say that there will be laws no matter what. no... people will get greedy, and do what they want. thats why everthing is so corrupt.

Here you were clearly implying that a lack of religion would make the world corrupt and greedy.

it was never like this before. EVER.

You really don't know your history do you? There are less wars today, than ever before.
yes the world will get greedy to the point all humanity will be lost. and no, we have more wars then ever. and the fact that everone is going against jews shows you.

Not everyone is going against the jewish. It's a stupid conspiracy theory with no real evidence whatsoever.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 am

Dein wrote:
Not everyone is going against the jewish. It's a stupid conspiracy theory with no real evidence whatsoever.
UUUHHH WHAT!? do you ever watch fox 40 news? well do so, about 9 countries are uniting to take the jews down. one of them we are at war with! and obama is such a pussy, he doesnt want to help anyone out, He lets anyone do whatever they want to anyone else...
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
UUUHHH WHAT!? do you ever watch fox 40 news? well do so, about 9 countries are uniting to take the jews down. one of them we are at war with! and obama is such a pussy, he doesnt want to help anyone out, He lets anyone do whatever they want to anyone else...

Fox is a conservative christian load of bullshit. And there are ABSOLUTELY NO BELIVEABLE EVIDENCE of a conspiracy against the jews. If there was, it would be a major topic, and there would be articles, and it would be on wikileaks and stuff like that. And it isn't. You know why? Because it's bullshit.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 am

mark5656 wrote:
do you ever watch fox 40 news?
LMFAO
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:

Fox is a conservative christian load of bullshit. And there are ABSOLUTELY NO BELIVEABLE EVIDENCE of a conspiracy against the jews. If there was, it would be a major topic, and there would be articles, and it would be on wikileaks and stuff like that. And it isn't. You know why? Because it's bullshit.
yeah, and you know what? they arent afraid to say the truth unlike liberals who are pussies. and it is believable. the countries leaders said to puplic that they joined together.... what? are they lying?
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:

yeah, and you know what? they arent afraid to say the truth unlike liberals who are pussies. and it is believable. the countries leaders said to puplic that they joined together.... what? are they lying?

Prove that they said it. And they aren't afraid to tell the truth? Making up bullshit conspiracy theories does not make you a freedom fighter.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk

You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
I didn't know asslicking was in the dictionary.I assume you made that off the top of your head.

Nor did I know that you didin't make a space after a period. Fucking bitch.

Why bother hooking up on details when you clearly know the meaning of the word - considering the fact that you've used the tem yourself previously in the thread - and just admit that you got powned.

your seriously talking about missing a space after a full stop .that's all time low for you especially seeing as the grammar in that rebuttal is appalling.ill be using TEMS more often.I imagine only spastics like you get a hard on form complaining about grammar on the internet of all places. And as you said I know the meaning of the word so obviously I used it correctly
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk

You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
I didn't know asslicking was in the dictionary.I assume you made that off the top of your head.

Why bother hooking up on details when you clearly know the meaning of the word - considering the fact that you've used the tem yourself previously in the thread - and just admit that you got powned.

your seriously talking about missing a space after a full stop .that's all time low for you especially seeing as the grammar in that rebuttal is appalling.ill be using TEMS more often.I imagine only spastics like you get a hard on form complaining about grammar on the internet of all places. And as you said I know the meaning of the word so obviously I used it correctly

Yet you're the one who complains and says that it isn't in the dictionary? If you're going to complain about right and wrong within English grammar, use it properly yourself.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

I won't read all these posts but a pedophile priest is not new.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 pm

reppakos wrote:I won't read all these posts but a pedophile priest is not new.

lol
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
reppakos wrote:I won't read all these posts but a pedophile priest is not new.

lol
It's on the news at least once a month.
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Yet you're the one who complains and says that it isn't in the dictionary? If you're going to complain about right and wrong within English grammar, use it properly yourself.
lol do you even know what grammar means its about the structure of the writing not about whether its in the dictionary or not idiot. Seriously your ability with english is nothing special and its way below my ability anyway so there is no point in arguing with me about the english grammar .I don't know who your trying to impress by using your best english on a naruto mmorpg forum.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:07 am

Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 am

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

lol do you even know what grammar means its about the structure of the writing not about whether its in the dictionary or not idiot. Seriously your ability with english is nothing special and its way below my ability anyway so there is no point in arguing with me about the english grammar .I don't know who your trying to impress by using your best english on a naruto mmorpg forum.

When insulting someone based on their grammar, it is a good idea to utilise good grammar yourself.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 am

pedophile priest - Page 2 Swo-mindfuck-0c163f
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

When insulting someone based on their grammar, it is a good idea to utilise good grammar yourself.

That.

Also, knowing how to spell words and be able to use them whenever suiting and necessary = knowing what they mean in order to do so = knowing what the word means is grammar. Bitch.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 am

bitspirit wrote:pedophile priest - Page 2 Swo-mindfuck-0c163f

trololololol, i'm there 8D *feels special*
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:50 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

That.

Also, knowing how to spell words and be able to use them whenever suiting and necessary = knowing what they mean in order to do so = knowing what the word means is grammar. Bitch.
lol can you even read what you wrote.where on that does it talk about whether a word is in the dictionary or not accounting to grammar. I'm not the one complaining about grammar and then using bad grammar.you complained about a space after a fullstop and then proceeded to use terrible grammar.stick to polish and swedish.english aint your forte.p.s when your looking for definitions for words, try to go to the oxford online dictionary its a little more profound.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:53 am

Hmm.. You're the one saying it isn't in the dictionary as if a definition of the word doesn't exist, yet you used the word. And you said that Dean used it wrong. That's what I'm talking about. And considering English is my third language, I think I'm doing well. Mr "I don't know how to use a capital letter".
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 am

don't argue with Jon its impossible.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:59 am

bitspirit wrote:don't argue with Jon its impossible.

Indeed.. Truth stretcher :/

Btw, how did you make that pic? Random pic + text?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 am

Eddiemeister wrote:

Well first I got my hands on one of our SWO members pictures than I got a party picture from google images than I used photoshop cs5 to put them together and finally I went to http://motivationalgenerator.com/submit and that's about it
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:05 am

bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:

Well first I got my hands on one of our SWO members pictures than I got a party picture from google images than I used photoshop cs5 to put them together and finally I went to http://motivationalgenerator.com/submit and that's about it

Lol, Swo party Surprised?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:06 am

Ice-tea wrote:
bitspirit wrote:pedophile priest - Page 2 Swo-mindfuck-0c163f

trololololol, i'm there 8D *feels special*

That is so not SWO, This is SWO!

Spoiler:
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:36 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Hmm.. You're the one saying it isn't in the dictionary as if a definition of the word doesn't exist, yet you used the word. And you said that Dean used it wrong. That's what I'm talking about. And considering English is my third language, I think I'm doing well. Mr "I don't know how to use a capital letter".
I don't know what forum you are on but it was de"I"n that said I used the word incorrectly not the other way around.the fact I don't use capital letters reflects well upon you because I assumed as they are so simple you could put them in yourself but if that is too much for you just say the word.also, as you said its your third language so it obviously isn't your strong point so relatively you might be doing well but that means nothing.p.s when you give the definition of grammar try not to use the definition of vocabulary use instead.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum