Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


pedophile priest

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pedophile priest

Post  Bingofuel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Read this.. WTF

He described the 13 years of sexual abuse to which he had subjected one nephew from the age of five as no more than "a little piece of intimacy".

"How did it begin?" he said.

"As with all families. When they came to visit, the nephews slept with me. It began as a game with the boys. It was never a question of rape."

"I don't have the impression at all that I am a paedophile," he said. "It was really just a small relationship. I did not have the feeling that my nephew was against it, quite the contrary. It was not brutal sex."

Here is the article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13089763


_________________
"and about the guylian... DUDE THEY FREAKING TASTE AWESOME! DAMN THE SHAPES I JUST WANNA MELT THEM IN MY MOUTH!" - Vorgasm

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
avatar
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 576
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Hobbiton

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Bawb on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 pm

hatus pedophile
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Damn... Religion should be forbidden
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Alucard on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Bawb wrote:hatus pedophile
'twas Skee.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  DaniEsteiro on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  NiggerJim on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 am

Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  NiggerJim on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 am

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk


You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  NiggerJim on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk


You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
I didn't know asslicking was in the dictionary.I assume you made that off the top of your head.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk


You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
I didn't know asslicking was in the dictionary.I assume you made that off the top of your head.

If it isn't in the dictionary, how can you know your definition is the true one? I obviously don't know for certain that my definition is the true one. But i base it on personal experience, and what other, more credible people tell me. And i sure as hell also know that making a single laudatory remark can never be ass licking. Because if it can be, every singe person on earth is a major asslicker.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!
nice asslicking

Just cus you don't know how to be kind and only compliment or join sides when it's to your benefit doesn't mean everybody does.
I didn't state my side with that statement. I simply stated that asslicking was deployed. I don't know how to be kind ? I only join sides to my benift?I think your reading to much into it.your acting like a kid.if he had just said true or I agree I wouldn't have said that.tssk


You are the one who is acting like a kid by being a fucking asshole. No need to insult people just because they say someone else summed up something perfectly. Besides, that isn't even ass licking. ass licking is when you continuously do unnecessary favours for a person to gain something.
I didn't know asslicking was in the dictionary.I assume you made that off the top of your head.

Nor did I know that you didin't make a space after a period. Fucking bitch.

Why bother hooking up on details when you clearly know the meaning of the word - considering the fact that you've used the tem yourself previously in the thread - and just admit that you got powned.

avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
not all religion, just catholics, and all the other ones that are stupid, and make you worship demons and fake gods, like the sun.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 am

mark5656 wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
not all religion, just catholics, and all the other ones that are stupid, and make you worship demons and fake gods, like the sun.

Religion is inheritaly stupid, so all religions should go.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
not all religion, just catholics, and all the other ones that are stupid, and make you worship demons and fake gods, like the sun.

Religion is inheritaly stupid, so all religions should go.
not really. without religion all humanity would be lost. because they will not be any law or anything. even though your gonna say that there will be laws no matter what. no... people will get greedy, and do what they want. thats why everthing is so corrupt.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Damn... Religion should be forbidden
not all religion, just catholics, and all the other ones that are stupid, and make you worship demons and fake gods, like the sun.

Religion is inheritaly stupid, so all religions should go.
not really. without religion all humanity would be lost. because they will not be any law or anything. even though your gonna say that there will be laws no matter what. no... people will get greedy, and do what they want. thats why everthing is so corrupt.


There is religion now. People are greedy and corrupt. Your argument is invalid.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 am

i know there is eligion now im saying what it would be like IF there wasnt religion.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 am

mark5656 wrote:i know there is eligion now im saying what it would be like IF there wasnt religion.

You are saying it would be just like it is now. Though it would not have censorship towards science because it may prove religion wrong, unfair laws, and terrorism.


So i think an atheist world sounds better.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i know there is eligion now im saying what it would be like IF there wasnt religion.

You are saying it would be just like it is now. Though it would not have censorship towards science because it may prove religion wrong, unfair laws, and terrorism.


So i think an atheist world sounds better.
no, im saying all humanity would be lost. and nowadays everthing is corrupt, because its very near to the end. and of course you rather choose atheist. everone who isnt christian would want that.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 am

mark5656 wrote:
Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i know there is eligion now im saying what it would be like IF there wasnt religion.

You are saying it would be just like it is now. Though it would not have censorship towards science because it may prove religion wrong, unfair laws, and terrorism.


So i think an atheist world sounds better.
no, im saying all humanity would be lost. and nowadays everthing is corrupt, because its very near to the end. and of course you rather choose atheist. everone who isnt christian would want that.

Humanity would be lost without religion? You do realise we could be further advanced in science today, had religion not suppressed knowledge. Many wars and slaughters of innocent people have been caused over religion. How many have been caused by atheism? I certainly don't know of them. So it seems that it is more likely that religion has fucked us up.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 am

you obviously wouldnt understand even if i explained it, so forget it....
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 am

mark5656 wrote:you obviously wouldnt understand even if i explained it, so forget it....

You said humanity would be corrupt and greedy without religion. Problem with that argument is, that there is religion, and there is also corruption and greed. So it would be the same with or without religion.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 am

i said all humanity would be completly lost. right now its completly corrupt, because people want to get away from god. and that is a step closer to the end. look at all the wars... it was never like this before. EVER. god said in the end days, there will be wars, and everyone will be against jews. and guess what? some countries are joining an alliance to take jews down. its happening right now speak (as we type to be politicaly correct)
there is proof everwhere. did you ever see my vid in my other thread obout the president? its 2 hours long, but watch it whenever you can.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Dein on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 am

mark5656 wrote:i said all humanity would be completly lost. right now its completly corrupt, because people want to get away from god. and that is a step closer to the end. look at all the wars... it was never like this before. EVER. god said in the end days, there will be wars, and everyone will be against jews. and guess what? some countries are joining an alliance to take jews down. its happening right now speak (as we type to be politicaly correct)
there is proof everwhere. did you ever see my vid in my other thread obout the president? its 2 hours long, but watch it whenever you can.


not really. without religion all humanity would be lost. because they will not be any law or anything. even though your gonna say that there will be laws no matter what. no... people will get greedy, and do what they want. thats why everthing is so corrupt.

Here you were clearly implying that a lack of religion would make the world corrupt and greedy.

it was never like this before. EVER.

You really don't know your history do you? There are less wars today, than ever before.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 am

Dein wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i said all humanity would be completly lost. right now its completly corrupt, because people want to get away from god. and that is a step closer to the end. look at all the wars... it was never like this before. EVER. god said in the end days, there will be wars, and everyone will be against jews. and guess what? some countries are joining an alliance to take jews down. its happening right now speak (as we type to be politicaly correct)
there is proof everwhere. did you ever see my vid in my other thread obout the president? its 2 hours long, but watch it whenever you can.


not really. without religion all humanity would be lost. because they will not be any law or anything. even though your gonna say that there will be laws no matter what. no... people will get greedy, and do what they want. thats why everthing is so corrupt.

Here you were clearly implying that a lack of religion would make the world corrupt and greedy.

it was never like this before. EVER.

You really don't know your history do you? There are less wars today, than ever before.
yes the world will get greedy to the point all humanity will be lost. and no, we have more wars then ever. and the fact that everone is going against jews shows you.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: pedophile priest

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum