Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING

3 posters

Go down

SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING Empty SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING

Post  Gaproman1 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am

I thought about World of Warcraft, and i think this game should have some dungeons. Teaming up and killing monsters and like when you reach a high level in the game you could be able to kill the 9 tails, or like bosses at level 19 say the 1 tail, then at level 29 the 2 tails and so on so forth. Also there should be a type of ninja that could resist alot of damage such as a samurai, and a healer and then the rest damages. I dont want to sound like if I was taking Blizzard's idea but i thought it would be great if that were here
Gaproman1
Gaproman1
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING Empty Re: SUGGESTION TO: PVP V GRINDING

Post  bitspirit Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm

This isnt a naruto mmo its a naruto based mmo and to avoid copy rights problems it wont have any of the main character/villiges/clans there will still be clans and villiges but they will be based on the naruto anime and wont be the same.And the game is PVP based so there probably wont be that much PVE ,Classes probably wont be based on wow but on naruto like .Ninjutsu user = long range jutsu attacks Taijutsu user = mellee dps/tank Ands so on.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

bitspirit wrote:

This isnt a naruto mmo its a naruto based mmo and to avoid copy rights problems it wont have any of the main character/villiges/clans there will still be clans and villiges but they will be based on the naruto anime and wont be the same.And the game is PVP based so there probably wont be that much PVE ,Classes probably wont be based on wow but on naruto like .Ninjutsu user = long range jutsu attacks Taijutsu user = mellee dps/tank Ands so on.

There will be PVE. But I think that once you reach highest level, PVE will be left behind. Why fight in dungeons against computers when you can fight EVERYWHERE against people?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

There will be PVE. But I think that once you reach highest level, PVE will be left behind. Why fight in dungeons against computers when you can fight EVERYWHERE against people?

I said there wont be that much.And i imagine missions would require to kill 2 ninjas from X village rather than like in PVE based mmorpgs 2 wild boars.
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

I said there wont be that much.And i imagine missions would require to kill 2 ninjas from X village rather than like in PVE based mmorpgs 2 wild boars.

Exactly. Fucking awesome. Played Byond NNG? That was epic Very Happy!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down