Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Traveling Suggestion EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Traveling Suggestion EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Traveling Suggestion EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Traveling Suggestion EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Traveling Suggestion EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Traveling Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Traveling Suggestion EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Traveling Suggestion EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Traveling Suggestion EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Traveling Suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Traveling Suggestion Empty Traveling Suggestion

Post  kimphoe Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

After playing champions online I totally fell in love with their travel powers. One of them is called Acrobatics and I think it should be how the characters are controlled in SWO. I think that traveling should be activated so that you run faster til you turn it of. To make it so that people can't just run away with it, it should be slower when you're in combat and you're jutsus should cost more chakra til you turn it of. I think it would make it really enjoyable to travel trough the cities on the rooftops!

A video to show what I mean:
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Traveling Suggestion Empty Re: Traveling Suggestion

Post  bitspirit Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Ive played champions online too and i agree about the speed but jutsus costing more chakra not so much.Anyway you will be able to run up walls and jump very high so traveling on rooftops wont be a problem even without this kind of travel power/system/whutever but turning it off and on and speed decreasing when in combat is a good idea
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Good idea. But the debuff should also increase damage taken. Otherwise you could stack chakra/mana and dodge everything. Or, once you enter combat (being hit by someone - falling damage excluded - or using a jutsu) it is automatically disabled for 20 seconds. Only 20 seconds so that if you accidently turn it off or use a jutsu, the pentaly wont be too big. Also, if you engage in fight and there's no cooldown, you could just turn it on again. Kinda abusing-ish.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZabuzaSoul Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

It's interesting. But it would be better off with just using it to travel. There will be for certain jutsus to buff certain stats
ZabuzaSoul
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

kimphoe wrote:After playing champions online I totally fell in love with their travel powers. One of them is called Acrobatics and I think it should be how the characters are controlled in SWO. I think that traveling should be activated so that you run faster til you turn it of. To make it so that people can't just run away with it, it should be slower when you're in combat and you're jutsus should cost more chakra til you turn it of. I think it would make it really enjoyable to travel trough the cities on the rooftops!

A video to show what I mean:

Yes that be awesome BUT if youre infight it should turn off from self // programmer if this is possible do it plox !!!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 am

Thanal wrote:Yes that be awesome BUT if youre infight it should turn off from self // programmer if this is possible do it plox !!!!
That's one thing i noticed in Champions online, it would be better if it was just slowed and the jutsus cost more chakra when it's activated. Since then you can run past aggroing npcs with it instead of being forced to battle every single npc.
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:06 pm

kimphoe wrote:
Thanal wrote:Yes that be awesome BUT if youre infight it should turn off from self // programmer if this is possible do it plox !!!!
That's one thing i noticed in Champions online, it would be better if it was just slowed and the jutsus cost more chakra when it's activated. Since then you can run past aggroing npcs with it instead of being forced to battle every single npc.

... and that's where strategic comes in! Very Happy Running past all players in the whole game thanks to one jutsu would be boring.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down