Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Alpha Update #1 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Alpha Update #1 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Alpha Update #1 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Alpha Update #1 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Alpha Update #1 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Alpha Update #1 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Alpha Update #1 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Alpha Update #1 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Alpha Update #1 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Alpha Update #1

Go down

Alpha Update #1 Empty Alpha Update #1

Post  shaunohbi Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 am

So here we are, at alpha ! gratz for SWO
In celebration of our alpha, I have posted a video of our first jutsu! and a few other sneakpeaks at some other things :

Sorry about the quality, half sized fraps isnt good on the quality. full size fraps was too laggy to record with.

As for somethings else, here is a wolf ! (our first combative mob)

Sakura modelled the wolf (: and my little sister did the texturing! she is only 10 but an incredible artist like her brother ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As for alpha testing, lets get down to bussiness.
If you haven't heard anything about alpha testing ect, then don't worry. I have barely even added people for alpha testing, so don't worry. If you have been active on the forum for a while then you will most certainly get to test. Even new members should be able too aswell. Currently we are working on a updater/launcher so that its easy for people to just boot that and update and play the game. Makes things really easy. My msn is barely adding or talking to people to we are gonna try IRC or some random other IM to contact everyone. Don't be alarmed, just make sure you check back on the alpha section of the forum frequently. There I will post what IM we are gonna use, how to get it and make an acc ect, and the times we will be testing. Don't get down or anything about alpha testing, we have a lot on our mind right now and its hard for me to get around to organising the whole thing. No doubt it will be done soon though.
Well job job in making it this far guys. Let's see a full beta in the next 5-6 months (:
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down