Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Update #2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Update #2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Update #2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Update #2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Update #2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Update #2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Update #2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Update #2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Update #2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Update #2

Go down

Update #2 Empty Update #2

Post  shaunohbi Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Friday came soon!
I was thinking of waiting until next friday, But there is still quite a lot of stuff to show of what we worked on, Hopefully I can clear a lot of it up for now.
One of those things, is weapons:
REMEMBER, this is in 3DS max, We have tested throwing weapons ingame, but have not tested close combat weapons

This is the Decapitator Sword:, please ignore the green character lol.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please keep in mind those images were taken when I was testing with animtions lol. I have no intention of implenting them into the first stages of the alpha, But I thought you should all atleast get a taste of what I'm planning.

These are the shuriken and Kunai:

As you can see I have also tested close combat animations with a melee kunai aswell, same story at the decap sword.

Remember that all of these are in 3DS and not actually in the engine with the applied shaders. So they all will look much nicer and cleaner ingame.

I made a hairstyle sometime ago to test how hairstyles would work when I got around to designing them: like before please ignore the green character.

I have no doubt that the hair will look very nice with our shaders.

I would like to show a few other things, such as buildings in the village ect, but I'm going to wait until we record them in some ingame footage, which may be in the next few updates, depending if we don't run into too many problems. I would also like to show my ANBU mask lol, but I think I'm going to change a few things about it such as its name and texture so I dont breach copywright.
Please note, this is a free to play game for those who arent sure! upon release we may make things such as a cash shop or membership bonuses. But rest assured I promise as of now to not have anything for sale that would "benefit combat" such as OP weapons or jutsus, OP equipts ect. So please don't get the wrong idea.

I also want to talk a little about future plans, as simply as I can:
I plan to have 5 villages, but currently havent named any yet (open to suggestions):
- Fire village (for the fire element)
- Snow village (for the water element)
- Sand village (for the wind element)
- Rock village (for the earth element)
- Cloud village (for the lightning element)

For the alpha I only plan to be testing the fire village to get the frameworks of how a village works. During post alpha to pre close beta I will add in 2 more villages, then later on the last 2.

Thats probably it for todays update lol. I'll make another update friday next week and each friday after that.
Please link your friends or anyone you know to our forum and help build a community!
If you have any suggestions please post it in our suggestion forum.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down