Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Clan Characters EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Clan Characters EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Clan Characters EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Clan Characters EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Clan Characters EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Clan Characters EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Clan Characters EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Clan Characters EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Clan Characters EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Clan Characters

+6
shaunohbi
Byakuya-Kun
Bingofuel
Izuru
bitspirit
Eddiemeister
10 posters

Go down

Clan Characters Empty Clan Characters

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

So, it has been decided; we're gonna have clans in the game. My suggestion is that they aren't identical. For example, a Hyuuga shonobi shouldn't be able to look just like one from the Inuzuka clan. In other words, every clan should have special features that only that clan can have. Those features could be bigger muscles for a strength clan, a lil fatter character for the Akamichi, an optional hairband for Nara, like Shikamaru has, spiky black hair for Uchiha (if those were playable) etc. I think you get it.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Clan Characters Empty Re: Clan Characters

Post  bitspirit Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:So, it has been decided; we're gonna have clans in the game. My suggestion is that they aren't identical. For example, a Hyuuga shonobi shouldn't be able to look just like one from the Inuzuka clan. In other words, every clan should have special features that only that clan can have. Those features could be bigger muscles for a strength clan, a lil fatter character for the Akamichi, an optional hairband for Nara, like Shikamaru has, spiky black hair for Uchiha (if those were playable) etc. I think you get it.

I agree
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm

I also agree,and for Inuzuka clan i think you should be able to edit your dog,chose his look,i don't want everybody to have the same dog.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Izuru wrote:I also agree,and for Inuzuka clan i think you should be able to edit your dog,chose his look,i don't want everybody to have the same dog.

Exactly Smile. And that it should grow as you level.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuru Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Yea,and there should be a lot of different clothing,i mean imagine how stupid Naruto would be if everybody had that orange jumpsuit.
Izuru
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Izuru wrote:Yea,and there should be a lot of different clothing,i mean imagine how stupid Naruto would be if everybody had that orange jumpsuit.

Maybe we can have some different outfits for the jonin like the jonin suits :p And that those also have like different colors or something depending on which is your village Smile
Bingofuel
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Izuru wrote:Yea,and there should be a lot of different clothing,i mean imagine how stupid Naruto would be if everybody had that orange jumpsuit.

LOL! Choji in the orange jumpsuit! EPIC!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya-Kun Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am

Eddiemeister wrote:

LOL! Choji in the orange jumpsuit! EPIC!

SECOND THAT!
Byakuya-Kun
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunohbi Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 pm

I can agree to this.
Though, when it comes to jounin and chuunin ranking, the clans kinda comform to the representation of the rank, clothing wise.
I don't plan on have bulkier characters, or midget character or any type of build different between character, so don't get your hopes up ! I know other games do it, but to be honest, i dont know how to do it, but i even if i did i'm not dumb enough to see the amount of fuss it would cause =p
For clan (and I might do this for traits too) but MORE so for clans, i will model a few hairstyles maybe... or maybe just have clan clothing you can wear. Clothing seems more realistic.
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  mompos Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

i agree clothing and hairstyle and hair color would be enough or make everyone seems a bit unique because u in game u don't see his face or his muscles come on
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm

shaunohbi wrote:I can agree to this.
Though, when it comes to jounin and chuunin ranking, the clans kinda comform to the representation of the rank, clothing wise.
I don't plan on have bulkier characters, or midget character or any type of build different between character, so don't get your hopes up ! I know other games do it, but to be honest, i dont know how to do it, but i even if i did i'm not dumb enough to see the amount of fuss it would cause =p
For clan (and I might do this for traits too) but MORE so for clans, i will model a few hairstyles maybe... or maybe just have clan clothing you can wear. Clothing seems more realistic.

Maybe you could make akimichi clothes with extra layers of fabric so that they look fat.
Is that possible coz idk shit about game developing..
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Okay, read this, please.

As you said, as chunnin and jounin, you'd more be wanting to represent your village and not clan. But once you've become a sannin or something above jounin, you get to have the same clothes that you had as genin but with many modifications that improve the looks and stats, or whatever. I hope you get me Razz.

And what about tattoos? Like the inuzuka tatoo. Maybe?

And what do you mean by not making bulky characters? Are you saying that the Akamichi won't be fat?
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  jmanelson Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:So, it has been decided; we're gonna have clans in the game. My suggestion is that they aren't identical. For example, a Hyuuga shonobi shouldn't be able to look just like one from the Inuzuka clan. In other words, every clan should have special features that only that clan can have. Those features could be bigger muscles for a strength clan, a lil fatter character for the Akamichi, an optional hairband for Nara, like Shikamaru has, spiky black hair for Uchiha (if those were playable) etc. I think you get it.

Outfits and whatnot may be customizable (But sill may have clan Logo if you choose) but I say 1 physical defining feature linked to each clan is an excelent idea, it follows the show (or the genre and gives a little strategy to game and style).

Excelent Idea.
jmanelson
jmanelson
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 pm

skinny dudes in the akimichi clan lulz

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu