Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2

+9
kimphoe
Sconesy Cider
Twix23
Phoenix
Alucard
Toppcom
david012
Dein
HotDOG
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Game is motherfucking addicting... i almost got all Xbox 360 Achievements on that game and i cant stop playing it too :O Best Chars for Online Pwning are :

Minato
Sage Mode Naruto

well i own them both with Pain ........ but playing pain is hard so its your choice Neutral

nvm Sasuke vs itachi was pretty sick fight..... a Notice for you guys if you start itachi vs sasuke fight DO Y and X and for Ps3 users just press on your right buttons the Upper button and the Left button Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Uh oh, I unlocked all the characters in less than a day D: I <3 Karin's explosive bitch slap!
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm

The only trophy left is to get all titles, have to play every character 30 times...

I was dissapointed by the people who play online though, everyone plays so cheap. Does a jutsu, retreats, recharges, does a new jutsu...
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 am

If only I could findd the courage to buy a naruto game in public on be seen playing it
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheehan Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:13 pm

It is a good game, but it does have it's flaws.

For one, the blocking. Sure, It can fail if you keep a constant barrage on someone, it does break. But people can just as easily hammer the block button to use Substitution Jutsu.

Another thing are over-powered characters, who I've heard are abused Online. I know some Ninja are just plain out stronger than others, but in cases like Naruto's Sage Mode, maybe it should be an optional Awakened Form. Like you could change between Six Tailed Beast & Sage Mode?

Haven't played it enough to know much more, I don't even have my own copy yet. =|
Sheehan
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

Sheehan wrote:

For one, the blocking. Sure, It can fail if you keep a constant barrage on someone, it does break. But people can just as easily hammer the block button to use Substitution Jutsu.

Another thing are over-powered characters, who I've heard are abused Online. I know some Ninja are just plain out stronger than others, but in cases like Naruto's Sage Mode, maybe it should be an optional Awakened Form. Like you could change between Six Tailed Beast & Sage Mode?

Haven't played it enough to know much more, I don't even have my own copy yet. =|
Everybody is saying Deidara is the most abused because of his constant ranged explosive attacks... Couldn't you just rush him and slaughter him in up-close combat? XD
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

CoolioAlt wrote:
Sheehan wrote:

Everybody is saying Deidara is the most abused because of his constant ranged explosive attacks... Couldn't you just rush him and slaughter him in up-close combat? XD

Deidara is easy to defeat :O
but HIS Awekening is Hard to defeat ......uuuhh Best Method to deafeat an rangy is using Sasuke he is throwing so many shurikens with Y and X 30 or 50 :O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:45 pm

I use pain, neji, and taka sasuke. They are all awesome though.. But wtf is a lars and why is it rotting in my game...
I normally hate sasuke but god, his fighting style is so damn cool..

Im trying to learn how to use konan too, she seems cool and gaara-like, but her attacks are pretty slow...
She moves soo fast though, so its a trade off.

If I can get xbox live soon id take on anyone, Hokage level son!
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Sasuke with Kirin has been my character of choice lately, I have now completed play 30 times with 2 characters, platinum trophy here I come!
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

grandma chiyo ftw i beaten my friend on his xbox 360, and it was the first time i ever played

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2