Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


How Trolls Are Born

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 am



avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Fuck Yea on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

I know this already lol
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:I know this already lol

Just saying, that's why we have people like Bit a lot on the internet.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Aesir Modi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 pm

darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:I know this already lol

Just saying, that's why we have people like Bit a lot on the internet.
People who bitch about trolls are worse than actual trolls. Just saying.
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Ice-tea on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Aesir Modi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:I know this already lol

Just saying, that's why we have people like Bit a lot on the internet.
People who bitch about trolls are worse than actual trolls. Just saying.


_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Hey idiot, when did I ever bitch about them? I just said a true fact.

But, I bet an idiot like you won't know.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Ice-tea on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:Hey idiot, when did I ever bitch about them? I just said a true fact.

But, I bet an idiot like you won't know.
I disagree with your "fact".
There are plenty of people who are anonymous and have an audience but aren't trolls..
And there are plenty of trolls who have the balls to not be anonymous and pwn you anyway, because you're a fucking moron.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  kimphoe on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 am

Ice-tea wrote:because you're a fucking moron.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

Ice-tea wrote:I disagree with your "fact".
There are plenty of people who are anonymous and have an audience but aren't trolls..
And there are plenty of trolls who have the balls to not be anonymous and pwn you anyway, because you're a fucking moron.

I did not say as a "fact" that it means everyone do it. But, It is mostly going to happen. And, just tell me this, when no one knows you as in idiotic places like YT or other sites that suck, you have to be blind to see the amount of idiots there that are like this. And, I am here in this forum too, and I don't see that a lot of people are like that in here.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Teashi on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:10 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:I disagree with your "fact".
There are plenty of people who are anonymous and have an audience but aren't trolls..
And there are plenty of trolls who have the balls to not be anonymous and pwn you anyway, because you're a fucking moron.

I did not say as a "fact" that it means everyone do it. But, It is mostly going to happen. And, just tell me this, when no one knows you as in idiotic places like YT or other sites that suck, you have to be blind to see the amount of idiots there that are like this. And, I am here in this forum too, and I don't see that a lot of people are like that in here.

You've probably got the worst reputation of anyone on this site right now. Just letting you know...

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 am

Teashi wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:I disagree with your "fact".
There are plenty of people who are anonymous and have an audience but aren't trolls..
And there are plenty of trolls who have the balls to not be anonymous and pwn you anyway, because you're a fucking moron.

I did not say as a "fact" that it means everyone do it. But, It is mostly going to happen. And, just tell me this, when no one knows you as in idiotic places like YT or other sites that suck, you have to be blind to see the amount of idiots there that are like this. And, I am here in this forum too, and I don't see that a lot of people are like that in here.

You've probably got the worst reputation of anyone on this site right now. Just letting you know...

Figured it out since long ago.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  DaniEsteiro on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 am

Sometimes people think you are trolling and you are just being sarcastic. How can people not tell when sarcasm is use?
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

personal, i think if you act like a badass online, your a bitch in real life who cant get a life, because your basically protected by a screen. But then again, there are assholes IRL, who don't have lives, and aren't protected and get beat into submission.

main point is, we should take all the dumb asses on earth and put them on a stranded island where they can eat their own limbs, and die with the rats. and have anal sex with Satan in hell.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Ice-tea on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:personal, i think if you act like a badass online, your a bitch in real life who cant get a life, because your basically protected by a screen. But then again, there are assholes IRL, who don't have lives, and aren't protected and get beat into submission.

main point is, we should take all the dumb asses on earth and put them on a stranded island where they can eat their own limbs, and die with the rats. and have anal sex with Satan in hell.

And for that, sir, I award you le nobel prize of the internets.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:Sometimes people think you are trolling and you are just being sarcastic. How can people not tell when sarcasm is use?

ikr? Even in here, they think that Bitspirit is an actual troll, they don't know he is just funny. Trolling is not something that will make people laugh or is fun, its actually something that a lot of people who think they are trolls don't even know or actually know what a real troll is like.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  -|A|- on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am

-


Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 am

Ice-tea wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:personal, i think if you act like a badass online, your a bitch in real life who cant get a life, because your basically protected by a screen. But then again, there are assholes IRL, who don't have lives, and aren't protected and get beat into submission.

main point is, we should take all the dumb asses on earth and put them on a stranded island where they can eat their own limbs, and die with the rats. and have anal sex with Satan in hell.

And for that, sir, I award you le nobel prize of the internets.
Why, thank you!

avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Aesir Modi on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:personal, i think if you act like a badass online, your a bitch in real life who cant get a life, because your basically protected by a screen. But then again, there are assholes IRL, who don't have lives, and aren't protected and get beat into submission.

main point is, we should take all the dumb asses on earth and put them on a stranded island where they can eat their own limbs, and die with the rats. and have anal sex with Satan in hell.

And for that, sir, I award you le nobel prize of the internets.
Why, thank you!

Lol, you just made my day with that pic Mark Heh
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Trolls Are Born

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum