Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

what do to if want to suicide ?

+6
Sconesy Cider
DaniEsteiro
Mr.Dark
Dein
Fuck Yea
Deadforlife
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: what do to if want to suicide ?

Post  Ice-tea Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:30 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:I don't want him to suicide. But, I need to know what thing other than his idiocy made him make this useless thread. We all know he is just trolling, but in a bad way. But, let us have some laughs will ya?

Its illegal to tell people to commit suicide where I live, or to assist or advise. So no, I won't let you :3

I don't live in your country. And, I said let us have some laughs. Not laugh at him by telling him go die.>.>

I know, but I'm saying while I'm in here I'll help him and yell at you :3 Its not funny to joke about these kinds of things anyways.

Don't worry. I don't actually want him to suicide or anything. But, you should look at the people who actually told him how to....>.>(not saying names its O.B.V~) I just laughed at some of the things that got included.
Oh come on, LD's obviously not serious...
If you'd actually want to kill yourself you'd write a long fucking post about how your life sucks and why you're depressed and stuff... I know a person who has thoughts about suicide when I see one.
AND if you have problems like that, you don't go complaining on a forum... You get a bloody therapist.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: what do to if want to suicide ?

Post  Mr.Dark Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:32 am

The people who actually had some belief for this thread are Colio and Teashi. The rest of us didn't even buy it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 am

TheDarkBlade91 wrote:The people who actually had some belief for this thread are Colio and Teashi. The rest of us didn't even buy it.
You are not part of the rest of us... gtfo...
We don't want you...... Go be somewhere else
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 am

Ice-tea wrote:
TheDarkBlade91 wrote:The people who actually had some belief for this thread are Colio and Teashi. The rest of us didn't even buy it.
You are not part of the rest of us... gtfo...
We don't want you...... Go be somewhere else
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao

Its not an option. I AM with the rest. Since you didn't say my friends or my slaves are blah blah.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 am

And BY THE WAY. Who the hell needs help figuring out how to die? Humans are really fragile, its easy as fuck. Now doing it is a different thing.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:And BY THE WAY. Who the hell needs help figuring out how to die? Humans are really fragile, its easy as fuck. Now doing it is a different thing.
i agree. i killed myself many times before. its a piece of cake.

mmmmm.... cake......
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:And BY THE WAY. Who the hell needs help figuring out how to die? Humans are really fragile, its easy as fuck. Now doing it is a different thing.

mmmmm.... cake......

what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Cool_story_bro_21
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:

mmmmm.... cake......
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Do-you-want-this-cake-gif-4623_preview

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:

mmmmm.... cake......
what do to if want to suicide ?  - Page 2 Do-you-want-this-cake-gif-4623_preview
yes please....
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniEsteiro Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:

mmmmm.... cake......
yes please....
Wait, would that be considered erotic? Dont want to get banned for something as stupid as this.

DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum