Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos

5 posters

Go down

Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos Empty Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Isnt this the best ever or what?

And Wtf... Why didnt we think of this? lol

Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos Empty Re: Equestria Tales: Elements of Chaos

Post  Mr.Dark Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Just one question Mark, are you a feminist? If so, explains a lot.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

darkblade91 wrote:Just one question Mark, are you a feminist? If so, explains a lot.
No, but if i was, whats wrong with that? You forget theres a gay in these forums >_>

And your too new, you wouldn't understand The magic.
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:Just one question Mark, are you a feminist? If so, explains a lot.
No, but if i was, whats wrong with that? You forget theres a gay in these forums >_>

I should have said something better but, dafuq? You like ponies and rainbows? I thought Ice was enough.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 pm

darkblade91 wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:

I should have said something better but, dafuq? You like ponies and rainbows? I thought Ice was enough.

I hope unicorns kill you.
Just because you're not secure enough with your masculinity you must hate rainbows and gays? Shame on you.
You are so secretly gay.
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Rainbows ain't gay for shit.

Rainbows are highly scientific. Actually, a rainbow is only seen once the the angle between the sun, a specific rain drop, and you, are at 42.5 degrees. Or something around that number. And science is badass, so you fail there too, motherfucker.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 am

Did I mention gay people? Mark did. I didn't.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 am

darkblade91 wrote:Did I mention gay people? Mark did. I didn't.

You called him a feminist.
Also, there was a brony convention (BroNYcon) and most of the people there were dudes... I think most of them were straight. Even if they were all gay they'd be more manly than you.
To be able to watch a girly show and have the balls to tell others that you do = manly. >:T
Ice-tea
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

Ice-tea wrote:

Also, there was a brony convention (BroNYcon) and most of the people there were dudes... I think most of them were straight. Even if they were all gay they'd be more manly than you.
To be able to watch a girly show and have the balls to tell others that you do = manly. >:T

Meh. I watch romance and drama shows. Not so much. HERE! Happy? I convinced it. And I like some of them A lot~ Like I can't wait for it.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 am

darkblade91 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:

Meh. I watch romance and drama shows. Not so much. HERE! Happy? I convinced it. And I like some of them A lot~ Like I can't wait for it.

TTH - Trying too hard
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am

I am serious, do you think I just made it up? I do watch it. It's not mostly bad, but, I kind of rage on it sometimes since it's just so annoying when the girl is dumb and can't see a good guy loving HER. But instead, I have to watch tears and sobs until end season. But, I mostly just watch movies, not shows because they get kind of retarded. 3 or more seasons full of retardation.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 am

darkblade91 wrote:I am serious, do you think I just made it up? I do watch it. It's not mostly bad, but, I kind of rage on it sometimes since it's just so annoying when the girl is dumb and can't see a good guy loving HER. But instead, I have to watch tears and sobs until end season. But, I mostly just watch movies, not shows because they get kind of retarded. 3 or more seasons full of retardation.

You totally just made fun of Mark for watching a girl's/little kid's show > Ice stated that you couldn't be more manly than gay men at a Brony convention > You admit to watching drama and romance to look cool = Asshat Hypocrite.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 am

^ true story
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Teashi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:I am serious, do you think I just made it up? I do watch it. It's not mostly bad, but, I kind of rage on it sometimes since it's just so annoying when the girl is dumb and can't see a good guy loving HER. But instead, I have to watch tears and sobs until end season. But, I mostly just watch movies, not shows because they get kind of retarded. 3 or more seasons full of retardation.

You totally just made fun of Mark for watching a girl's/little kid's show > Ice stated that you couldn't be more manly than gay men at a Brony convention > You admit to watching drama and romance to look cool = Asshat Hypocrite.

Makes sense. Okay then, feel free to call me a hypocrite. But, I am not going to act cool dude. It's not like I will gain anything in here, anything on the internet is not to be taking seriously. But, okay, feel free to address me as one.
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 pm

darkblade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:

Makes sense. Okay then, feel free to call me a hypocrite. But, I am not going to act cool dude. It's not like I will gain anything in here, anything on the internet is not to be taking seriously. But, okay, feel free to address me as one.

#Savingface

lolseewhatIdidthar?

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Teashi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:

#Savingface

lolseewhatIdidthar?

The fuck is you?
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm

darkblade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Teashi wrote:

#Savingface

lolseewhatIdidthar?

The fuck is you?

Assuming you mean that in a "what iz you" kind of way...

I'm a Walrus.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down