Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!!

+13
TheEternalEye
Aesir Modi
Mezu
NiggerJim
shaunohbi
Zaoshi
Fuck Yea
Repp
bitspirit
Teashi
kimphoe
Sheehan
Deadforlife
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: THIS FORUM/GAME IS DEAD!!!!

Post  NiggerJim Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am

bitspirit wrote:
Sakura13 wrote:So now i will u somethimg.... The development is still alive atm I doing some animations and talking wiht shaun everyday. To example Ubisoft will nothing showing the community abot the wip, bevaus alk crying untik Beta. I knowimg that because I was working for them. Its ok to i doesent like it, but think about how many work it was and tell us what we can do better or give us an example but only to say no I hate it blablabla is frustrating.

So i hooe anybody can understanding it iam at train and have not mutch time to correct it with my Smartphone cu.

Oh to example how ling take a Work

Wolf modelin 6-8 hours and more
Wolf uv layout 6 hours
Wolf texture painting 8 hours
Rigging and Skinning 6-8 Hours
Animations few days

Modeling time and uv layout time is too long other than that sound fair enough.
Rigging,Skinning and animation times are too long too.(though animation depends on how many animations you do.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  -|A|- Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:23 am

-

Last edited by -|A|- on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

-|A|-
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 am

darkblade91 wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:Not to be an assface, but couldn't you have told told us that you were stopping updates on the forum? That's the only reason LD asked

ah dude if you check you'll see that they made a thread saying they will stop updates. i mean im new and i knew from the start. Suspect
I saw it after I posted that.
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

CoolioAlt wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:Not to be an assface, but couldn't you have told told us that you were stopping updates on the forum? That's the only reason LD asked

ah dude if you check you'll see that they made a thread saying they will stop updates. i mean im new and i knew from the start. Suspect

Heh I pretty much thought like lots of people including the veterans knew about this thing ages ago. I mean i saw this when i first came to the forum. but it could happen. Hot
Mr.Dark
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:12 am

darkblade91 wrote:
CoolioAlt wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:

Heh I pretty much thought like lots of people including the veterans knew about this thing ages ago. I mean i saw this when i first came to the forum. but it could happen. Hot
Ha, I hardly spend any time on here. I check it every day, but I only spend about 30 seconds on it. Unless someone is talking to me (Like right now), and I'm hardly a veteran here Razz
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3