Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Short Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Movies

Post  Alucard on Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 am

Short. Straight forward. Awesome.

*Logorama
Logorama

*Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers
Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  NiggerJim on Mon May 30, 2011 4:24 am

Alucard wrote:Short. Straight forward. Awesome.

*Logorama
Logorama

*Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers
Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers
lol so many brands in the first one Smile and I can imagine all the people from the brands being like that Smile
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  Alucard on Mon May 30, 2011 4:44 am

Joninga wrote:
Alucard wrote:Short. Straight forward. Awesome.

*Logorama
Logorama

*Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers
Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers
lol so many brands in the first one Smile and I can imagine all the people from the brands being like that Smile
Logorama Razz
And lolyes, especially Pringles & the Michelin cops Heh

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

Its in 5 parts

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  Zaoshi on Mon May 30, 2011 1:42 pm

I can see only one guy and several girls (normal to hentai), as well as name "Dead Fantasy" suggests it's hentai...

_________________
EVE Online Invitation
Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG
avatar
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 26
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  Bawb on Mon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Zaoshi wrote:I can see only one guy and several girls (normal to hentai), as well as name "Dead Fantasy" suggests it's hentai...
Posted by bitspirit - suggests it's hentai.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Youtube
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  Alucard on Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Bawb wrote:
Zaoshi wrote:I can see only one guy and several girls (normal to hentai), as well as name "Dead Fantasy" suggests it's hentai...
Posted by bitspirit - suggests it's hentai.
Totally.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Alucard wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Zaoshi wrote:I can see only one guy and several girls (normal to hentai), as well as name "Dead Fantasy" suggests it's hentai...
Posted by bitspirit - suggests it's hentai.
Totally.

Cmon its an epic animation give it a look im sure everyone of you will like it
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Movies

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum