Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Stereotypes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Sun May 22, 2011 6:42 am

This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 am

nerds is the same thing, and can mean a lot of things(like plays games all the time, uses computer all the time, etc...)
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Sun May 22, 2011 6:51 am

Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.
LOL, what???
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Sun May 22, 2011 7:16 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.
no you don't have it right as you got the idea of them playing video games from when I said ddo on the cbox.And british nerds don't go for cheerleaders as there are none in britain.And I didn't say all nerds do this or that or so on I said that the stereotype was that they did that.Just cos it is the stereotype doesn't mean they all do it.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.
no you don't have it right as you got the idea of them playing video games from when I said ddo on the cbox.And british nerds don't go for cheerleaders as there are none in britain.And I didn't say all nerds do this or that or so on I said that the stereotype was that they did that.Just cos it is the stereotype doesn't mean they all do it.

Well, either way. The point is that what you're saying is that there is a big difference between nerds of different countries. There is not, the differences that ARE there are only because of the country you're living it. They have nothing to do with the stereotype itself.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.
no you don't have it right as you got the idea of them playing video games from when I said ddo on the cbox.And british nerds don't go for cheerleaders as there are none in britain.And I didn't say all nerds do this or that or so on I said that the stereotype was that they did that.Just cos it is the stereotype doesn't mean they all do it.

Well, either way. The point is that what you're saying is that there is a big difference between nerds of different countries. There is not, the differences that ARE there are only because of the country you're living it. They have nothing to do with the stereotype itself.
so (stereo typical )korean nerds play starcraft only because korea is a starcraft kind of place ?
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 am

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.
no you don't have it right as you got the idea of them playing video games from when I said ddo on the cbox.And british nerds don't go for cheerleaders as there are none in britain.And I didn't say all nerds do this or that or so on I said that the stereotype was that they did that.Just cos it is the stereotype doesn't mean they all do it.

Well, either way. The point is that what you're saying is that there is a big difference between nerds of different countries. There is not, the differences that ARE there are only because of the country you're living it. They have nothing to do with the stereotype itself.
so (stereo typical )korean nerds play starcraft only because korea is a starcraft kind of place ?

According to you, yes. According to me, no. Thats a stereotype here too.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.

Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

I do have it right. I never said ddo, I said d and d.

I'm sure the British nerd goes for the hot girls too, you never said what the British nerds go for. And yes, I'm fully aware that you meant the stereotype, I said that you stereotyped (in the chatbox) all nerds as playing video games and d and d. There is more than one kind of nerd, you know.
no you don't have it right as you got the idea of them playing video games from when I said ddo on the cbox.And british nerds don't go for cheerleaders as there are none in britain.And I didn't say all nerds do this or that or so on I said that the stereotype was that they did that.Just cos it is the stereotype doesn't mean they all do it.

Well, either way. The point is that what you're saying is that there is a big difference between nerds of different countries. There is not, the differences that ARE there are only because of the country you're living it. They have nothing to do with the stereotype itself.
so (stereo typical )korean nerds play starcraft only because korea is a starcraft kind of place ?

According to you, yes. According to me, no. Thats a stereotype here too.
no its according to you as you said that is only according to where you live that you get different type of nerd stereotype.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun May 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.



Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

And you should learn how to write proper arguments.. I dun understand shit.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Toppcom on Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Why are you discussing stereotypes anyways?
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  ZabuzaSoul on Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 pm

A real stereotype difference is this: Niggaz here(Europe) don't pop caps in peoples arses nor eat chicken and watermelon all the time.
avatar
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 25
Location : Tip of Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Mon May 23, 2011 12:10 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.



Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

And you should learn how to write proper arguments.. I dun understand shit.
Dont blame me if you cant understand. And you would understand ass you barged in to the conversation. Just scrape out
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 am

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.



Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

And you should learn how to write proper arguments.. I dun understand shit.
Dont blame me if you cant understand. And you would understand ass you barged in to the conversation. Just scrape out

LOL. Jo is trying to turn this around on me.

Dumbshit you're the one who said stereotypes change depending on the country you're in

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Bawb on Mon May 23, 2011 2:31 am

Nice walls of text, Joninja.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Mon May 23, 2011 2:39 am

Bawb wrote:Nice walls of text, Joninja.
Yeah, my best achievement.

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:This isn't an argument about stereotypes themselves, its about whether or not there can be different types of a stereotype throughout different countries.

For example: "American Nerds" vs. "British Nerds"

Joninja was saying that there is a difference there. What I'm saying is that there is NOT. Nerd itself is a stereotype and a clique, and it doesn't matter where you are; it will always be the same. His argument was that British nerds drink tea and have an accent whilst American nerds play video games and dungeons and dragons.

Fail. All he managed to prove was that the nerds in England also have the British Stereotype applied to them, in in saying that he also rudely stereotyped American nerds as if they ALL play video games and dungeons and dragons. To me, a stereotype will be the same no matter where you go.



Discuss. What do you think?
Well infact I corrected myself when I said ddo and said I meant d and d first of all then I went on to say about the stereotypical american nerd fantasised over a cheerleader and I said the american nerd stereotype was that they played d and d not that all american nerd pay d and d. Get it right mate.

And you should learn how to write proper arguments.. I dun understand shit.
Dont blame me if you cant understand. And you would understand ass you barged in to the conversation. Just scrape out

LOL. Jo is trying to turn this around on me.

Dumbshit you're the one who said stereotypes change depending on the country you're in
Lol calling me dumbshit don't get emotional.I did say stereotypes changed depending on the country but you said that that was only cos everyone in the country was like that, not just the nerds.Try and remember what you say mate.


~ no double posts please.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 am

Jo, your point being? He countered your arguement and u act as if you've won XD?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Mon May 23, 2011 3:18 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Jo, your point being? He countered your arguement and u act as if you've won XD?
Do you even know what is going on ? Smile
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  DaniEsteiro on Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am

both nerds are the same, but they pronunciate differently
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Joninga wrote:
Dumbshit you're the one who said stereotypes change depending on the country you're in
Lol calling me dumbshit don't get emotional.I did say stereotypes changed depending on the country but you said that that was only cos everyone in the country was like that, not just the nerds.Try and remember what you say mate.[/quote]

LolJoistryingotturnmyownargumentonme.

I'm get emotional. And I didn't say everyone in the country was like that. I said stereotypes don't change in different countries, the only thing that changes are the minor things like what they drink, which don't count.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  NiggerJim on Mon May 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dumbshit you're the one who said stereotypes change depending on the country you're in
Lol calling me dumbshit don't get emotional.I did say stereotypes changed depending on the country but you said that that was only cos everyone in the country was like that, not just the nerds.Try and remember what you say mate.

LolJoistryingotturnmyownargumentonme.

I'm get emotional. And I didn't say everyone in the country was like that. I said stereotypes don't change in different countries, the only thing that changes are the minor things like what they drink, which don't count.[/quote]Who's to say how minor a thing is before it stops counting.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Teashi on Mon May 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Loldon'tbotherI'mdonewiththisthread.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Toppcom on Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Geez... nowifinalyunderstandhowirritatingitistoreadstuffwithoutspaces...
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Toppcom wrote:Geez... nowifinalyunderstandhowirritatingitistoreadstuffwithoutspaces...

Orhowirritatingitistohavefoodstuckinthespacesbetweenyourteeth
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum