Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
chunin exams ? EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
chunin exams ? EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
chunin exams ? EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
chunin exams ? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
chunin exams ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
chunin exams ? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
chunin exams ? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
chunin exams ? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
chunin exams ? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

chunin exams ?

+11
bitspirit
Teashi
Gaproman1
Toppcom
Eddiemeister
DonRM
mompos
kimphoe
itai
NiggerJim
Bluemystik
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

chunin exams ? Empty chunin exams ?

Post  Bluemystik Mon May 16, 2011 6:19 am

i got an idea for getting chunin
in my oppinion there should be an arena in each village an every week you can sighn in a list to join the fight for getting a chunin and that 30min - 1h all villages are allys and can go in the village where the event is at an watch them fight if they want. its always 1v1 and then the 1. 2. and 3. get chunin and the first gets somthing special maby a weapon,skill or clothing
and then wen you are chunin you can learn higher lvl skills
Or there could be just 1 very big arena that isnt in 1 of the 5 main village but in some other special arena village

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

chunin exams ? Empty Re: chunin exams ?

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 am

Bluemystik wrote:i got an idea for getting chunin
in my oppinion there should be an arena in each village an every week you can sighn in a list to join the fight for getting a chunin and that 30min - 1h all villages are allys and can go in the village where the event is at an watch them fight if they want. its always 1v1 and then the 1. 2. and 3. get chunin and the first gets somthing special maby a weapon,skill or clothing
and then wen you are chunin you can learn higher lvl skills
Or there could be just 1 very big arena that isnt in 1 of the 5 main village but in some other special arena village
I dont think it should always be one v one
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 am

yea your right but if it isnt then you gotta have luck with your partner
another thing that could be build in is the fight for the scrolls in the forest of death there could or must be teams

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Mon May 16, 2011 7:25 am

Bluemystik wrote:yea your right but if it isnt then you gotta have luck with your partner
another thing that could be build in is the fight for the scrolls in the forest of death there could or must be teams
you don't necessarily need to be with a partner it could be all vs all for instance.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Mon May 16, 2011 8:20 am

the fight for the skrolls could be all vs all but arena fight all vs all isnt good because then it is only luck if you win or lose you can be a great fighter but if 5 target you first you will die no matter what you do an you an be weak and hide and win ^^

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Mon May 16, 2011 2:39 pm

I think the chuunin exams should be exactly like the show to make space in the end for the fighting. cause if you have like 500 people that wants to become chuunin in the same time and it's a all vs all battle it's kinda long and I don't know if that's even possible game wise (I think it will make the game laggy but I don't really know) if you make written tests at first it will cut people off than you'll have a lot less teams now the forest of death scrolls are also important there you'll be randomly be assigned to a team from your own village or you can build your own team with your friends after that all the teams that get the two scrolls get to fight in a 1 vs 1 or even all vs all because then there will not be a lot of people
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Then only 3 people would become chuunin each week, which means most people who play the game will never reach a higher rank then genin! Smile
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Mon May 16, 2011 5:28 pm

it schuldnt be to easy..., if it are to few then the first 5 get chunin but in my oppinion not more. it schould be hard to get chunin not to hard but not to easy ^^

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  mompos Mon May 16, 2011 6:28 pm

itai wrote:I think the chuunin exams should be exactly like the show to make space in the end for the fighting. cause if you have like 500 people that wants to become chuunin in the same time and it's a all vs all battle it's kinda long and I don't know if that's even possible game wise (I think it will make the game laggy but I don't really know) if you make written tests at first it will cut people off than you'll have a lot less teams now the forest of death scrolls are also important there you'll be randomly be assigned to a team from your own village or you can build your own team with your friends after that all the teams that get the two scrolls get to fight in a 1 vs 1 or even all vs all because then there will not be a lot of people
i couldnt agree more Very Happy
mompos
mompos
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  DonRM Mon May 16, 2011 11:21 pm

The examination should not be too demanding to choose who is approved. There will be many people to stop playing if you do not pass the exam Wink Wink

DonRM
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Mon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Meh, you can't rly use numbers atm... Guess it'd have to depend on the amount of people playing... The more people, the more people can become chunnins BUT NOT TO MANY. Having the exams more frequently could then make up for the few amount of people actually graduating.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 am

Well shaun said something about there being a like tournament but if you can't pass that you get a separate written exam or something along those lines.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Tue May 17, 2011 1:37 am

a written exam ?
and what questions will there be,about naruto ?
if there are ppl who are no naruto fans but like the game wont be able to awnser them

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Maybe the 10% of the players with higest score gets chunin? something like that. That way who becomes chunin is on a scale of the amount of players.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Tue May 17, 2011 8:31 pm

thats a good idea
well we gotta ask schaunobi if he will make just 1 big arena for all ppl or 5 arenas in each village 1
i think bouth would be cool ^^

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaproman1 Sat May 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Fucking seriously? Just make it so that you could gather with some people in a group you get teleported into some arena and just fight some computer Genins and if you win you pass if you fail you get to try again...
Gaproman1
Gaproman1
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Sat May 21, 2011 12:36 pm

but thats boring
i think ppl want pvp

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat May 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Bluemystik wrote:but thats boring
i think ppl want pvp

Not everyone does.

Should be a choice imo.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Toppcom wrote:Maybe the 10% of the players with higest score gets chunin? something like that. That way who becomes chunin is on a scale of the amount of players.
yeah that sounds good.and if you just keep on failing once you get to a certain level you just go to a guy and he gives you the chunnin rank.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Sat May 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Joninga wrote:
Toppcom wrote:Maybe the 10% of the players with higest score gets chunin? something like that. That way who becomes chunin is on a scale of the amount of players.
yeah that sounds good.and if you just keep on failing once you get to a certain level you just go to a guy and he gives you the chunnin rank.

i like that idea , that you wont get depressed when you are to weak to get chunin normaly ^^

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Joninga wrote:

sounds good to me
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:

i like that idea , that you wont get depressed when you are to weak to get chunin normaly ^^
But I think that people who do it the hard way should get some kind of recognition. Smile
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:

But I think that people who do it the hard way should get some kind of recognition. Smile

Well the "hard way" is acualy the normal way so I dont see why they would get any special recognition on the other hand the ones that get it the easy way might get some kind of debuff
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluemystik Sat May 21, 2011 8:45 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:

Well the "hard way" is acualy the normal way so I dont see why they would get any special recognition on the other hand the ones that get it the easy way might get some kind of debuff

id say that the ones that do it normal get somthing maby a blade, clothing or a special jutsu or maby just allot of exp.
but a debuff would be mean i think then they get even weaker than they are anyway

Bluemystik
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sat May 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Bluemystik wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Bluemystik wrote:
Joninga wrote:

id say that the ones that do it normal get somthing maby a blade, clothing or a special jutsu or maby just allot of exp.
but a debuff would be mean i think then they get even weaker than they are anyway
gotta agree with blue on the debuff.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: