Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Proud To Be Black

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 am



What do you think of these shirts? Is it okay for black people to wear them? Isn't wearing a shirt like that just contributing to the differences between black and white people by highlighting that they are different? And what would happen if white people would start wearing "Proud to be white" shirts?

Discuss.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Dein on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 am

It's fine. But sadly, it may come of as arrogant and maybe racist, that you go around and flaunt the fact that black and white are different, like you mentioned. And i honestly think people would give you some weird looks if you were white and wore a "proud to be white" shirt.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 am

Just my point. Due to racism against the minority, people seem to ignore the reverse racism that might come as a concequence, against the majority, in this case white people. . But if you see a white man wearing a shirt like that, it's suddenly as if people associate the shirt with and instantly think that they both refer to the same time, when black people were slaves and white masters = white shirt means they are proud to have been masters, and black = proud to have been slaves but now aren't.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 am

Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:43 am

Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .
well, its normally white people that "want to be black". and if white people wore proud to be white, people will automatically think they are "racist crackers". Sweat
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 am

Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Bingofuel on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 am

What if a black person wears a t-shirt with proud to be white? Hurr

_________________
"and about the guylian... DUDE THEY FREAKING TASTE AWESOME! DAMN THE SHAPES I JUST WANNA MELT THEM IN MY MOUTH!" - Vorgasm

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
http://i33.tinypic.com/105w1gz.jpg
Made by Dr. Sheevalier
avatar
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 576
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Hobbiton

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 am

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.

I have never seen anybody irl wear a shirt like that. And I doubt you've seen enough people with one to be able to judge that.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.

I have never seen anybody irl wear a shirt like that. And I doubt you've seen enough people with one to be able to judge that.
I've seen about 3-4 people with the t-shirt while out an about (all white ).
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Dein on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 am

Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.

I have never seen anybody irl wear a shirt like that. And I doubt you've seen enough people with one to be able to judge that.
I've seen about 3-4 people with the t-shirt while out an about (all white ).


Because having seen 4 white people with a shirt is enough to asume that the majority of people who wear this kind of shirt are white.

/sarcasm.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:36 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.

I have never seen anybody irl wear a shirt like that. And I doubt you've seen enough people with one to be able to judge that.
I've seen about 3-4 people with the t-shirt while out an about (all white ).


Because having seen 4 white people with a shirt is enough to asume that the majority of people who wear this kind of shirt are white.

/sarcasm.
I can assume that seeing as I'm guessing not that many people have that shirt in the first place. And seeing as many of you haven't seen anyone wearing it in the first place I don't see how YOU can as assume its black people wearing the shirt.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Dein on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:01 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:Its normally white people who wear those shirts anyway .

Based on real facts, right?
Based on observation.

I have never seen anybody irl wear a shirt like that. And I doubt you've seen enough people with one to be able to judge that.
I've seen about 3-4 people with the t-shirt while out an about (all white ).


Because having seen 4 white people with a shirt is enough to asume that the majority of people who wear this kind of shirt are white.

/sarcasm.
I can assume that seeing as I'm guessing not that many people have that shirt in the first place. And seeing as many of you haven't seen anyone wearing it in the first place I don't see how YOU can as assume its black people wearing the shirt.

I have seen plenty of black and white with, not excactly that shirt, but ones similar.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am

i have seen skinny people with "behind this big tummy, theres an even bigger sex machine" so i guess people just dont pay attention to what t-shirt they are wearing lol
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

people are stupid, ok?
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

DaniEsteiro wrote:i have seen skinny people with "behind this big tummy, theres an even bigger sex machine" so i guess people just dont pay attention to what t-shirt they are wearing lol

Don't you think that people think more carefully what they wear when it comes to race? Because nobody wants to be called a racist ^^
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 am

hey, im proud to be white.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 am

Great for you!

Another thing that causes "racism" might be that if you say "I'm proud to be white" is that people react "Wait... Why would you NOT want to be black ?..."
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:18 am

I think Hitler and Nazism is a big reason why it doesn't sound quite right when a person says "im proud to be white."
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:32 am

Dein wrote:I think Hitler and Nazism is a big reason why it doesn't sound quite right when a person says "im proud to be white."
I think thats more proud to be German XD
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:I think Hitler and Nazism is a big reason why it doesn't sound quite right when a person says "im proud to be white."
I think thats more proud to be German XD

Nah, Germany is a lot more than just a former Nazi country, and people know this. So i don't think it would be a problem, as i have seen many people wearing these "im proud of my country" shirts.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 am

I the thing about it is if you say your proud to be something people generally think of reasons why you shouldnt be proud to be that thing
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 am

Joninga wrote:I the thing about it is if you say your proud to be something people generally think of reasons why you shouldnt be proud to be that thing

"... people generally think of reasons why you shouldn't be proud of the OTHER thing..." is what you meant, right?

Totally agree!
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Atticus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

Eddiemeister wrote:

What do you think of these shirts? Is it okay for black people to wear them? Isn't wearing a shirt like that just contributing to the differences between black and white people by highlighting that they are different? And what would happen if white people would start wearing "Proud to be white" shirts?

Discuss.





Proud to be nigguh C:

Atticus
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Teashi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Joninga wrote:I the thing about it is if you say your proud to be something people generally think of reasons why you shouldnt be proud to be that thing

"... people generally think of reasons why you shouldn't be proud of the OTHER thing..." is what you meant, right?

Totally agree!

I agree too. It doesn't matter what you say you're proud of, they'll think of something. You could be proud of poptarts and they'll call you a fatass xD

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud To Be Black

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum