Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Alpha Update #10 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Alpha Update #10 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Alpha Update #10 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Alpha Update #10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Alpha Update #10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Alpha Update #10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Alpha Update #10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Alpha Update #10 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Alpha Update #10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Alpha Update #10

Go down

Alpha Update #10 Empty Alpha Update #10

Post  shaunohbi Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:46 am

OK so, sorry I'm a little late.
A friend stayed over mine friday night >_> and since last night, someone else is staying for a week.
On top of which i had a bullshit maths assignment due friday, which i just completed xD so things have been heptic for me.
To break the bad news early, i do not have your village photos >_> but i am almost finished doing the village brick walkways (the village is multi leveled).
I will definately try to get this done next week, but there is a lot more work i didn't take into consideration before making the village xD
judging by last updates poll, it seems XP users get the downfall. Don't stress on it so much though, might not be for a while until we integrate. On top of which, its not too hard to upgrade to win7/vista o.0 a lot of new stuff will require it anyways. Later down the track we might decide to make a XP client too, but right now we went the pathway of better graphics and a faster engine. We also don't want to waste a bulk load of time designing a seperate client for the minority of gamers. Atleast not now ! we want to just concerntrate on moving foward as fast as we can without rushing things.
It's also came to my attention that i never really introduced mark as a team member. Yeah mark has provided us with environment/architectual type textures and I do consider him a part of our team ! So please show some respect towards him as a team member. He will have to act his prestige now anyways ^_^ no more fights about ideals n' stuff u_u i hope.
Anyways now that i have settled in with my job, i should be able to pay up for a lot of things (: such as epic servers ect. ripiz wants a laptop ahaha he's dreaming. I'm gonna buy a core i7 3.4Ghz, 8GB DDR3 ram, GeForce 460 desktop ;D no more lagging on 3DS max for meh !
This coming week i will pretty much be spending a lot of time with the girl who is staying with me, but i want to get into contact with everyone and do some serious planning. I'll do my work on the village xD but i honestly can't write about anyone else in the team for the update because i have not been in contact enough to make people work.
Well there is not much more to update :\ engine work is so slow.
night ^_^
shaunohbi
shaunohbi
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down