Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Element: Random or selectable

+16
Fuck Yea
Kisai
Gaproman1
xWaffleman
NiggerJim
Teashi
Toppcom
DaniEsteiro
Alucard
kimphoe
Eddiemeister
Byakuya-Kun
Izuru
Repp
bitspirit
ZabuzaSoul
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Element: Random or selectable  - Page 3 Empty Re: Element: Random or selectable

Post  itai Sun May 01, 2011 10:40 pm

to prevent over using of one element you should make all elements available that way when you got all elements people could just either master 1 or 2 elements or master them all but gain less points in each element

lets say there is a bar of how strong can an element be lets say 150
now each time you gain a lvl you get like 25 points and you got 5 elements
you can either put all your points in one or two elements or putt all of your points in one element
not to not make one element OP you should make some sort of barrier lets say
genin will only be allowed to have 25 points in every element

so people can either spam one element or they can just spread them out between the other elements

I know this isn't ideal but it's a start lol

this is a similar idea to other games bars when they have like strength,intelligence,dexterity,agility and so on

P.S
the numbers are hypothetical
and it's just an idea
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  DonRM Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I think it would be better in radom

DonRM
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat May 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Random, then the amount of different users among different villages could be balanced better. "Konoha has 500 fire,earth,water and lighting users but only 498 wind users. Two next players get wind element."

And if, let's say, there are 500 users of everything except for fire and water. Fire has 495 and water 498. Then, the system would random you among the two lowest and not just pick THE lowest.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:Random, then the amount of different users among different villages could be balanced better. "Konoha has 500 fire,earth,water and lighting users but only 498 wind users. Two next players get wind element."

And if, let's say, there are 500 users of everything except for fire and water. Fire has 495 and water 498. Then, the system would random you among the two lowest and not just pick THE lowest.

that's kinda unfair to the people who'll get the least favourite element.
I made a suggestion on how to balance the elements imo it's the best but I'm biased Razz
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

then u wait and remake the char. Of course, it would be a lil unfair since all elements have different roles.. But okay, how bout u give special buffs to the least used element? like easier xping or something.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 15, 2011 2:33 am

Eddiemeister wrote:then u wait and remake the char. Of course, it would be a lil unfair since all elements have different roles.. But okay, how bout u give special buffs to the least used element? like easier xping or something.

lets say I pick/randomly get fire element and it's the most used element and then someone will pick/get water and lets say water is the least used element so now not only the guy is stronger than me cause he have an element which is my element's weakness now that person will get more exp also? that's even less fair than what you suggested earlier lol

read my suggestion:

the ability to master all Nature elements instead of a certain one thus people won't just abuse a certain one. people will be able to choose to master all or focus on a specific one every level you gain you can put points into learning those skills putting more points in them will make them stronger but you'll only gain a certain amount of points that you won't be able to get back so if you lets say get 10 points each level you can put all of them in fire or spread them between all elements but there will be a limit to how much points you can put every level so peple that spread the points won't be weaker than people who master only one element.
this idea needs to be worked on and changed a bit but IMO it's a good idea.
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 am

itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:then u wait and remake the char. Of course, it would be a lil unfair since all elements have different roles.. But okay, how bout u give special buffs to the least used element? like easier xping or something.

lets say I pick/randomly get fire element and it's the most used element and then someone will pick/get water and lets say water is the least used element so now not only the guy is stronger than me cause he have an element which is my element's weakness now that person will get more exp also? that's even less fair than what you suggested earlier lol

read my suggestion:

the ability to master all Nature elements instead of a certain one thus people won't just abuse a certain one. people will be able to choose to master all or focus on a specific one every level you gain you can put points into learning those skills putting more points in them will make them stronger but you'll only gain a certain amount of points that you won't be able to get back so if you lets say get 10 points each level you can put all of them in fire or spread them between all elements but there will be a limit to how much points you can put every level so peple that spread the points won't be weaker than people who master only one element.

He wouldn't get stronger, just be able to level faster.

Choose multiple elements? That's SOOOO against naruto. Noob.

Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 15, 2011 5:47 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:

read my suggestion:

first of all this is a naruto based mmorpg NOOB so you can change things

and by the way NOOB a lot of people can master more than 1 element (sasuke,kakashi,third hokage,fifth mizukage,kakuzu,sasori,orochimaru,first hokage,itachi,yamato,danzo,the guy from the third movie,nagato,second hokage and so on) before you say these people are very high ranked take sasuke he was able to master his second element when he was a genin because kakashi taught him how to use it.
So it's Naruto, IYF Razz
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun May 15, 2011 9:10 am

itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:

read my suggestion:

and by the way NOOB a lot of people can master more than 1 element (sasuke,kakashi,third hokage,fifth mizukage,kakuzu,sasori,orochimaru,first hokage,itachi,yamato,danzo,the guy from the third movie,nagato,second hokage and so on) before you say these people are very high ranked take sasuke he was able to master his second element when he was a genin because kakashi taught him how to use it.
So it's Naruto, IYF Razz

I'm pretty sure when he says multiple he means more than 3, Itai. Also, just so you're aware, not EVERY shinobi is so strong they can master even two elements, most only have one. Not to mention half the people you listed are either Jonin level or higher... or have something special that allows them to have so many elements.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Teashi wrote:
itai wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
itai wrote:

read my suggestion:

So it's Naruto, IYF Razz

I'm pretty sure when he says multiple he means more than 3, Itai. Also, just so you're aware, not EVERY shinobi is so strong they can master even two elements, most only have one. Not to mention half the people you listed are either Jonin level or higher... or have something special that allows them to have so many elements.

and like I said this is not a naruto game it's Naruto based so it doesn't have to be exactly like Naruto. You got more people who can use more than one element like oboro for example who's just a genin, haku,

Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though. By the time they reach the rank of Jōnin, most shinobi have mastered two natures.

that's from naruto wikipedia

this idea will solve the problem of people cheating or people get screwed over because they didn't choose the element they wanted in time or because they were the last and got the least popular element
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun May 15, 2011 5:31 pm

I don't see the problem with having more than 3 elements.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sun May 15, 2011 5:59 pm

YAY! i agree! Let's have every elementalstyle ninja have the exactly same techniques!

in VERY few games you get to be all the classes, Neither do you get to change your class. Actually, i don't think i have ever seen or heard about such a game.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Toppcom wrote:YAY! i agree! Let's have every elementalstyle ninja have the exactly same techniques!

in VERY few games you get to be all the classes, Neither do you get to change your class. Actually, i don't think i have ever seen or heard about such a game.
no one said having the same techniques
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  itai Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Toppcom wrote:YAY! i agree! Let's have every elementalstyle ninja have the exactly same techniques!

and if everyone will choose fire element will that be better?
or if everyone will choose fire element and some poor guys will have to satisfay with a less likeable element
or give buffs to others who choose less popular elements?

In other games you got bars like intelligence,agility,dexterity and stuff like that
this game can have the same but with elements instead or something like that

or you can have special places that you need to go to in order to train a certain element

it will keep it fair and balanced
itai
itai
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm

So what if everyone has the fire element? who cares? I say it would just be more fun for those who takes other elements.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 pm

tbh its fine for one element to be overused its not gonna kill anyone
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexxen Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 pm

hmm depends on when you find out your element. If you have it random you should know it straight away to save time questing and wasting time.

I think the scripting idea might work, ie rotation of player creating characters, 1st gets fire next water next earth etc.

I think picking your element would still be cool.

However I also think that people will keep remaking characters till they get the element they want.

so, its hard but being able to pick your element might be easier.
Vexxen
Vexxen
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Lol, having it on rotation would totaly bug the servers.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexxen Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

it probably would if you had it for all players but jsut for the player might.

you dont necessarily tell them that it rotates, but they might be able to figure it out.
Vexxen
Vexxen
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rain Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:43 pm

how about u can chose your element but when the game has to much of that one element uses it becomes unable to pick. like yer i carnt really explan what i mean buuutttt i hope you undertand

Mr.Rain
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum