Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


mad libs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mad libs

Post  Ice-tea on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 am

You should try this, it's glorious.

Here's what me and nelo got:

1st try:
Spoiler:
Good Stuff

Are you bothered by BIG PENISES? Do you feel HORNY every day? Does your VAGINA hurt? Then SMEX is for you! This BLOODY, PMSy treat is chock-full of CUCUMBER.

Here is what PIKAMAN JR. of PALET TOWN, VIRGINIA had to say about SMEX. “I start every day with SMEX. It's simply VIRGIN! Even my LADY loves it.”

Don't delay! Buy SMEX today!

2nd try
Spoiler:
The Hanukkah Party

Last week my whole family went to a Hanukkah party at my Uncle Jew's house in Jewrusalem. The first thing we did when we got there was open presents. Uncle Jew always gives us circumsized presents. This year he gave me a(n) dick and my little sister, Jewess, a(n) lesbian.

“FUCK ME HARDER, Uncle Jew,” I said, “How did you know I wanted a(n) dick?”

Then Jewess, my cousins, and I played a dreidel game. My cousin adolf hitler put an empty bowl in the center of the table, and gave us each our own pile of candy for the game. Jewess went first, spun a shin, and had to put a piece of her candy in the bowl. I could tell she wanted to heil, but she knew she had to behave. The bowl continued to fill with candy, with most of us spinning shin. Then I spun a gimel. I got the whole bowl of candy!

On the way home, I whispered to Jewess that I would share my candy with her, but she had fallen fast asleep.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  bitspirit on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 am

lol awesome

Spoiler:
While I was Cooking to the bus after school, I saw a poster announcing that a pet show would be held the next day in Canada. I was so rusty! I couldn't wait to enter my pet axolotl, Spanky, in the show.

The next morning at the pet show, Spanky balanced a big spoon on his nose. Then he rubbed around three plastic spoons. Suddenly, a big python bumped into Spanky. He had 12 feet in the air. The judge made a terrible face when he saw what happened, so I didn't think Spanky would win. Imagine my surprise when he won the number 3 prize! I was happy to have a great axolotl like Spanky.

Spoiler:
Only four minutes left, and the score was tied 7 to 7. “Get in there, Georgiev!” cried Coach Smith. “I'm counting on you to help us win the game.”

I grabbed my lucky glass and shot onto the field. What luck. I got the bear right away and raced past three opponents. The crowd was baking. I kicked the bear right at the goal. “Oh dear me !,” I missed! The crowd became silent. I spotted Jennifer Aniston and Sean Bean in the stands looking very disappointed.

The other team had the bear with only two minutes left — that is until I intercepted it! I bumped toward the goal and smashed the bear right into the net. “Goooooal!” screamed the announcer.

The crowd was breaking wildly. “Hooray for Georgiev! Georgiev! Georgiev! Georgiev!”

Then my alarm clock woke me up for school.

Spoiler:
How to Make a Snow Man

Ingredients

34 tablespoons green valve
2 teaspoons steam
7 cups bewitched fiberglass
103 tablespoons wood

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix quickly with a spoon until long. Place on front lawn or other cold location. Bake at -3005 degrees for 5 minutes until snow is rusty and hard. Test with stick or carrot to make sure it is ready.

When done, decorate with a(n) jaket and a(n) crown. Use a(n) herb for a mouth and eggs for eyes.

Serves everyone!
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 am

Ice-tea wrote:You should try this, it's glorious.

Here's what me and nelo got:

1st try:
Spoiler:
Good Stuff

Are you bothered by BIG PENISES? Do you feel HORNY every day? Does your VAGINA hurt? Then SMEX is for you! This BLOODY, PMSy treat is chock-full of CUCUMBER.

Here is what PIKAMAN JR. of PALET TOWN, VIRGINIA had to say about SMEX. “I start every day with SMEX. It's simply VIRGIN! Even my LADY loves it.”

Don't delay! Buy SMEX today!

2nd try
Spoiler:
The Hanukkah Party

Last week my whole family went to a Hanukkah party at my Uncle Jew's house in Jewrusalem. The first thing we did when we got there was open presents. Uncle Jew always gives us circumsized presents. This year he gave me a(n) dick and my little sister, Jewess, a(n) lesbian.

“FUCK ME HARDER, Uncle Jew,” I said, “How did you know I wanted a(n) dick?”

Then Jewess, my cousins, and I played a dreidel game. My cousin adolf hitler put an empty bowl in the center of the table, and gave us each our own pile of candy for the game. Jewess went first, spun a shin, and had to put a piece of her candy in the bowl. I could tell she wanted to heil, but she knew she had to behave. The bowl continued to fill with candy, with most of us spinning shin. Then I spun a gimel. I got the whole bowl of candy!

On the way home, I whispered to Jewess that I would share my candy with her, but she had fallen fast asleep.

Scumbag Ice, bragging bout having a relationship while I'm here, all alone.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Scumbag Ice, bragging bout having a relationship while I'm here, all alone.
As of today, i know your feel bro
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Repp on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Fuck Yea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Scumbag Ice, bragging bout having a relationship while I'm here, all alone.
As of today, i know your feel bro
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd Mark is back
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 am

Fuck Yea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Scumbag Ice, bragging bout having a relationship while I'm here, all alone.
As of today, i know your feel bro

"as of today"?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Repp on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Fuck Yea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Scumbag Ice, bragging bout having a relationship while I'm here, all alone.
Ass of today, i know your feel bro

"ass of today"?
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 am

Haha Repp <3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 am

Yeah guise. I'm back. I was chasing a special someone around, and quit. so yeah.
(Im not really quitting,)
(.....In fact, i know where that person lives....)
(I stalk them...)
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Fuck Yea wrote:Yeah guise. I'm back. I was chasing a special someone around, and quit. so yeah.
(Im not really quitting,)
(.....In fact, i know where that person lives....)
(I stalk them...)

Sad
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Im sorry. This is just too perfect to pass by:
Spoiler:
The Whole Town Celebrates!

People in the aslyum have some special birthday traditions. No one really knows how the traditions started. Some people say that they began when a whore was the mayor, but other people say the traditions started as a way of celebrating the sperm harvest. Whichever way they started, the traditions have been around for at least a million years.

On the morning of a person's birthday, members of the person's family give gifts of indusrtial chemicals for luck and crack for good health. Next, the birthday person has a special breakfast of three tiny children. After breakfast, people in the neighborhood gather for a little parade. The birthday person rides through the neighborhood on a float shaped like a(n) marijuana leaf. Each child carries a balloon shaped like a(n) dildo.

After the parade, everyone gathers around the house to have cake, and then there is a(n) shit-eating contest. Sometimes that gets kind of messy. After the cake and the contest, there is masturbaiting. People wear rapist costumes when masturbaiting, so there are always some funny photographs of the party.

Before the party is over and everyone goes home, the birthday person sings a special song about the sperm. Birthdays are fabulous in The aslyum!
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Repp on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 pm


I like this I do
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Ice-tea on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Repp wrote:
I like this I do

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mad libs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum