Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Princess Goldilock...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 am



Very Happy
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Bawb on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:50 am

Flagged.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 am

Still a better love story than twilight. Heh
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Deadforlife on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 pm

is that you eddie ? that guy who killed that green thingy....

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Mr.Dark on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm

No offense but, the intro is horrible, the narrator is awful, and I don't think that the video was that well done. But since its not actually anything serious, its just a video made to have some fun and such, I guess you can ignore critisim.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 am

I'm the peasant. The one with a brown vest.

@Dark: Haters gonna hate :3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 am

Eddiemeister wrote:I'm the peasant. The one with a brown vest.

@Dark: Haters gonna hate :3

I didn't say I hate it, but I said since Its not really anything serious, I think you should ignore my critism. But the narrator kind of made me bored, since she was kind of slow, and there were no music to at least make it kind of interesting in the beginning.

EDIT: nvm, the chick herself is kind of real slow when talking.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 am

Mr.Dark wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:I'm the peasant. The one with a brown vest.

@Dark: Haters gonna hate :3

I didn't say I hate it, but I said since Its not really anything serious, I think you should ignore my critism. But the narrator kind of made me bored, since she was kind of slow, and there were no music to at least make it kind of interesting in the beginning.

EDIT: nvm, the chick herself is kind of real slow when talking.

Please, make a video yourself, post it here, and watch me ignore it.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  AkiTenshi on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:30 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Mr.Dark wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:I'm the peasant. The one with a brown vest.

@Dark: Haters gonna hate :3

I didn't say I hate it, but I said since Its not really anything serious, I think you should ignore my critism. But the narrator kind of made me bored, since she was kind of slow, and there were no music to at least make it kind of interesting in the beginning.

EDIT: nvm, the chick herself is kind of real slow when talking.

Please, make a video yourself, post it here, and watch me ignore it.

I plan on recording video tomorrow.. nothing too long but i think it will be funny... hopefully... itll show you what my class is like Very Happy
avatar
AkiTenshi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050069268

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

I Thought the vid was gold.
Its epic how eddi sounds like a black guy.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:I Thought the vid was gold.
Its epic how eddi sounds like a black guy.

Also, its epic seeing him act gay.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow, lots of you actually have lots of nice things to say! Thanks a lot guys <3!

@ Mark: I know :3 I've been practising that accent for a while! Wink

@ Dark: Haha, yes, of course! It's always fun to watch a stereotypical homosexual!

@ Aki : Looking forward to seeing it :3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Deadforlife on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I know what eddie did to her after he saved her......yep...ALSO LOL EDDIE LOOKS SO GAY WITH THAT BROWN VEST XD

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Deadforlife wrote:I know what eddie did to her after he saved her......yep...ALSO LOL EDDIE LOOKS SO GAY WITH THAT BROWN VEST XD

Says the one who has a Nazi-sign on his.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  AkiTenshi on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

my camera died Waaa

all i have is 3 random videos trying in class and canteen to see if it would last
avatar
AkiTenshi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050069268

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 am

AkiTenshi wrote:my camera died Waaa

all i have is 3 random videos trying in class and canteen to see if it would last

Post porn and no one care.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Repp on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 am

Mr.Dark wrote:
AkiTenshi wrote:my camera died Waaa

all i have is 3 random videos trying in class and canteen to see if it would last

Post porn and no one care.

Cares*
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Fuck Yea on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 am

Remember that time on skype we called Comcast and you were a black guy telling their asses you want internet? Heh
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Eddiemeister on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:Remember that time on skype we called Comcast and you were a black guy telling their asses you want internet? Heh

HAHAHA YEAH <3 <3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Goldilock...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum