Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Deadalife IRL.

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Repp on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 am

bitspirit wrote:If people didn't care what other people think the world would fall apart.
If people cared too much about what others say then the human race would be extinct.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 am

fuck hipsters. in fact, fuck everyone equally. Except for metalheads, who hate all people.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Nailo on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 am

I Am Mark, k? wrote:fuck hipsters. in fact, fuck everyone equally. Except for metalheads, who hate all people.
opinion on hipster metal?
avatar
Nailo
Genin
Genin

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Nailo wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:fuck hipsters. in fact, fuck everyone equally. Except for metalheads, who hate all people.
opinion on hipster metal?
fact
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Ice-tea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Sorry, I might've missaid what I meant.

What I wanted to say, is that... A person who constantly mocks everybody for their names, appearances, actions, views and beliefs, is, according to me, someone who has to be perfect, in order to rightfully bash on people constantly. To then see him as a gaunt boy, with glasses and scabby hair, is, according to me, ironic.

No offense to nerds. <3

There's no such thing as perfection, it is invented by society. uwu
And I don't really remember Nailo mocking anyone, unless you take everything he says seriously.

Oh no? He was just like Bob.

Edit: Of course there isn't a perfect human. But as I said, to rightfully do it, he has to be perfect. Which he isn't. Which is ironic :3

I don't remember that for some reason o.O Possibly because he never trolled me? Idk.

Weren't you a couple? Ofc he wouldn't troll you xD
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Ice-tea on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Sorry, I might've missaid what I meant.

What I wanted to say, is that... A person who constantly mocks everybody for their names, appearances, actions, views and beliefs, is, according to me, someone who has to be perfect, in order to rightfully bash on people constantly. To then see him as a gaunt boy, with glasses and scabby hair, is, according to me, ironic.

No offense to nerds. <3

There's no such thing as perfection, it is invented by society. uwu
And I don't really remember Nailo mocking anyone, unless you take everything he says seriously.

Oh no? He was just like Bob.

Edit: Of course there isn't a perfect human. But as I said, to rightfully do it, he has to be perfect. Which he isn't. Which is ironic :3

I don't remember that for some reason o.O Possibly because he never trolled me? Idk.

Weren't you a couple? Ofc he wouldn't troll you xD

We still are. Heh

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Goddamn, congrats Surprised

Has you ever met? Cus that'd be cool. Actually, if I'd win on Lotto, I'd bring all of us together. A chance for the forum to beat Bob's ass would be a bonus.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  bitspirit on Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 am

Eddiemeister wrote:Goddamn, congrats Surprised

Has you ever met? Cus that'd be cool. Actually, if I'd win on Lotto, I'd bring all of us together. A chance for the forum to beat Bob's ass would be a bonus.

lol that would be funny
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 am

hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 am

Mr.Dark wrote:hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.

I feel like you're begging for the question... Why?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

Mr.Dark wrote:hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.
Dont do it, Its a TRAP
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Ice-tea on Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Mr.Dark wrote:hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.
Dont do it, Its a TRAP

Oh I know that.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  bitspirit on Tue May 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Ice-tea wrote:
I Am Mark, k? wrote:
Mr.Dark wrote:hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.
Dont do it, Its a TRAP

Oh I know that.

Oh cmon now Rolling Eyes
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Mr.Dark on Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
Mr.Dark wrote:hey ice shw us ur pic Love

EDIT:On a side note though, It will be kind of sad because I won't be able to come if that happened Eddie. Not like anyone will invite me.

I feel like you're begging for the question... Why?

I didn't really want anyone to ask why but I was just saying. But, I guess because of the human being you can call "mom".
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Deadforlife on Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:editing pictures with paint in a very bad way.

Even though it does not seem that way, what bawb created is art. He's trying to show us that some things created with ms paint have much deeper meaning, than the ones created by photoshop masters. Maybe he did add just a tiny little detail to your picture, but it changed everything. All a photoshop nerd would do is add huge breasts.

Kiss the troll's ass more so that he doesn't troll you ice, you can do it.

Yes indeedy. Because I praise people on the internet, so they wouldn't say bad things about me. Because when I read such things I cry about them! It's the internet, the people here obviously know me and their comments are so very accurate..
I don't want 30 year old creepy men living in their parents basements telling me how much I suck, so I praise them, I tell them how amazing they are so they'd like me.
If you think I was serious, congratulations, you have no sense of humor.
Fuckass.




"I praise people on the internet, so they wouldnt say bad things about me." -icetea

You are the most pathetic person i ever met in my whole life, and im on this goddamn planet for so long already. That Sentence makes you look like a bitch. which you are indeed :").
But i mean its common sense that Woman uses her appearance for their advantage. And you know what ? I fuck whores, while you WILL get fucked Smile i hope whoever will fuck you will fuck you hard and hopefully your blue waffle vagina will blood alot. Yes. and if you think im a so called "sexist" you are wrong. Im stating legit arguments and i see no sexist in my last 1-2 sentence. But you will hopefully die alone, fucking art school cunt. I really wished your family had abducted you. Smile DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 am

Deadforlife wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:editing pictures with paint in a very bad way.

Even though it does not seem that way, what bawb created is art. He's trying to show us that some things created with ms paint have much deeper meaning, than the ones created by photoshop masters. Maybe he did add just a tiny little detail to your picture, but it changed everything. All a photoshop nerd would do is add huge breasts.

Kiss the troll's ass more so that he doesn't troll you ice, you can do it.

Yes indeedy. Because I praise people on the internet, so they wouldn't say bad things about me. Because when I read such things I cry about them! It's the internet, the people here obviously know me and their comments are so very accurate..
I don't want 30 year old creepy men living in their parents basements telling me how much I suck, so I praise them, I tell them how amazing they are so they'd like me.
If you think I was serious, congratulations, you have no sense of humor.
Fuckass.




"I praise people on the internet, so they wouldnt say bad things about me." -icetea

You are the most pathetic person i ever met in my whole life, and im on this goddamn planet for so long already. That Sentence makes you look like a bitch. which you are indeed :").
But i mean its common sense that Woman uses her appearance for their advantage. And you know what ? I fuck whores, while you WILL get fucked Smile i hope whoever will fuck you will fuck you hard and hopefully your blue waffle vagina will blood alot. Yes. and if you think im a so called "sexist" you are wrong. Im stating legit arguments and i see no sexist in my last 1-2 sentence. But you will hopefully die alone, fucking art school cunt. I really wished your family had abducted you. Smile DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.

You sure know how to make dem hoes jelly.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 am

Mr.Dark wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:editing pictures with paint in a very bad way.

Even though it does not seem that way, what bawb created is art. He's trying to show us that some things created with ms paint have much deeper meaning, than the ones created by photoshop masters. Maybe he did add just a tiny little detail to your picture, but it changed everything. All a photoshop nerd would do is add huge breasts.

Kiss the troll's ass more so that he doesn't troll you ice, you can do it.

Yes indeedy. Because I praise people on the internet, so they wouldn't say bad things about me. Because when I read such things I cry about them! It's the internet, the people here obviously know me and their comments are so very accurate..
I don't want 30 year old creepy men living in their parents basements telling me how much I suck, so I praise them, I tell them how amazing they are so they'd like me.
If you think I was serious, congratulations, you have no sense of humor.
Fuckass.




"I praise people on the internet, so they wouldnt say bad things about me." -icetea

You are the most pathetic person i ever met in my whole life, and im on this goddamn planet for so long already. That Sentence makes you look like a bitch. which you are indeed :").
But i mean its common sense that Woman uses her appearance for their advantage. And you know what ? I fuck whores, while you WILL get fucked Smile i hope whoever will fuck you will fuck you hard and hopefully your blue waffle vagina will blood alot. Yes. and if you think im a so called "sexist" you are wrong. Im stating legit arguments and i see no sexist in my last 1-2 sentence. But you will hopefully die alone, fucking art school cunt. I really wished your family had abducted you. Smile DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.

You sure know how to make dem hoes jelly.

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Ice-tea on Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 am

Deadforlife wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:editing pictures with paint in a very bad way.

Even though it does not seem that way, what bawb created is art. He's trying to show us that some things created with ms paint have much deeper meaning, than the ones created by photoshop masters. Maybe he did add just a tiny little detail to your picture, but it changed everything. All a photoshop nerd would do is add huge breasts.

Kiss the troll's ass more so that he doesn't troll you ice, you can do it.

Yes indeedy. Because I praise people on the internet, so they wouldn't say bad things about me. Because when I read such things I cry about them! It's the internet, the people here obviously know me and their comments are so very accurate..
I don't want 30 year old creepy men living in their parents basements telling me how much I suck, so I praise them, I tell them how amazing they are so they'd like me.
If you think I was serious, congratulations, you have no sense of humor.
Fuckass.




"I praise people on the internet, so they wouldnt say bad things about me." -icetea

You are the most pathetic person i ever met in my whole life, and im on this goddamn planet for so long already. That Sentence makes you look like a bitch. which you are indeed :").
But i mean its common sense that Woman uses her appearance for their advantage. And you know what ? I fuck whores, while you WILL get fucked Smile i hope whoever will fuck you will fuck you hard and hopefully your blue waffle vagina will blood alot. Yes. and if you think im a so called "sexist" you are wrong. Im stating legit arguments and i see no sexist in my last 1-2 sentence. But you will hopefully die alone, fucking art school cunt. I really wished your family had abducted you. Smile DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.

You do realize that all of what I said was sarcasm? If you don't, I'm sorry, there's no hope left for you.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed May 02, 2012 3:17 am

Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Repp wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:editing pictures with paint in a very bad way.

Even though it does not seem that way, what bawb created is art. He's trying to show us that some things created with ms paint have much deeper meaning, than the ones created by photoshop masters. Maybe he did add just a tiny little detail to your picture, but it changed everything. All a photoshop nerd would do is add huge breasts.

Kiss the troll's ass more so that he doesn't troll you ice, you can do it.

Yes indeedy. Because I praise people on the internet, so they wouldn't say bad things about me. Because when I read such things I cry about them! It's the internet, the people here obviously know me and their comments are so very accurate..
I don't want 30 year old creepy men living in their parents basements telling me how much I suck, so I praise them, I tell them how amazing they are so they'd like me.
If you think I was serious, congratulations, you have no sense of humor.
Fuckass.




"I praise people on the internet, so they wouldnt say bad things about me." -icetea

You are the most pathetic person i ever met in my whole life, and im on this goddamn planet for so long already. That Sentence makes you look like a bitch. which you are indeed :").
But i mean its common sense that Woman uses her appearance for their advantage. And you know what ? I fuck whores, while you WILL get fucked Smile i hope whoever will fuck you will fuck you hard and hopefully your blue waffle vagina will blood alot. Yes. and if you think im a so called "sexist" you are wrong. Im stating legit arguments and i see no sexist in my last 1-2 sentence. But you will hopefully die alone, fucking art school cunt. I really wished your family had abducted you. Smile DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.

You do realize that all of what I said was sarcasm? If you don't, I'm sorry, there's no hope left for you.


Deadforlife wrote: DIE ON TIT CANCER THANK YOU.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Deadforlife on Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 am

there´s no hope left for your tits gurl. I bet you are mad irl and try to change the conversation ;") pathetic just pathetic.

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed May 02, 2012 3:21 am

Deadforlife wrote:there´s no hope left for your tits gurl. I bet you are mad irl and try to change the conversation ;") pathetic just pathetic.

avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Deadforlife on Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Deadforlife wrote:there´s no hope left for your tits gurl. I bet you are mad irl and try to change the conversation ;") pathetic just pathetic.





loooooooooooool <3 King Goldilock

Deadforlife
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Nailo on Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 am

oh theres tons of hope left for my gal's tits Hurr lolwut

my reappearance on swo comes with operations starting again Mr. LD, I suggest you stand down
avatar
Nailo
Genin
Genin

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 am

LD have ban immunity, he have our erything we don't have, he is so strong for either one of us to handle, he destroyed chatbox, and he will now destroy our forum experience, we will not be able to stop him, because he is too strong, but I guess that means its good bye now guys, may we see each other in the other life.
avatar
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Eddiemeister on Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 am

Nailo wrote:oh theres tons of hope left for my gal's tits Hurr lolwut

my reappearance on swo comes with operations starting again Mr. LD, I suggest you stand down

Respect <3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadalife IRL.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum