» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Mirai Nikki - Future Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirai Nikki - Future Diary

Post  Teashi on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 am

http://www.funimation.com/the-future-diary/episode

WATCH IT.

Its too epic. I'm only on Episode two, but I've been reading the Manga for quite a bit.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirai Nikki - Future Diary

Post  Mr.Dark on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Waaa it says its not available in my country. Cry gonna try and find another site. Sweat
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 am

IP changer. get one.
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 am

What's it about?

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
http://i33.tinypic.com/105w1gz.jpg
Made by Dr. Sheevalier
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 pm

about a lonely guy that writes on his cellphone, then some god feels sorry for him and give him some future reading powers and then he have to enter a tournament that will make him that god's successor.
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:04 pm

darkblade91 wrote:about a lonely guy that writes on his cellphone, then some god feels sorry for him and give him some future reading powers and then he have to enter a tournament that will make him that god's successor.

If he wins. You left out so much win stuff though XD

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Does the show have naked girls in it? If not, then interest just got 000000.1 down. lol! anyway, adding some ecchi isn't going to kill anyone right? Or maybe some hentai....?
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice-tea on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 pm

darkblade91 wrote:Does the show have naked girls in it? If not, then interest just got 000000.1 down. lol! anyway, adding some ecchi isn't going to kill anyone right? Or maybe some hentai....?
Hentai makes everything disgusting. I love the stories of some animes, but then they add echi stuff and ugh i hate that so much Sweat

Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bingofuel on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 am

Ice-tea wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:Does the show have naked girls in it? If not, then interest just got 000000.1 down. lol! anyway, adding some ecchi isn't going to kill anyone right? Or maybe some hentai....?
Hentai makes everything disgusting. I love the stories of some animes, but then they add echi stuff and ugh i hate that so much Sweat

This^^

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
http://i33.tinypic.com/105w1gz.jpg
Made by Dr. Sheevalier
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 am

Ice-tea wrote:
can i just ask why?
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Killer wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
can i just ask why?

Ice is a girl, so might be 1 reason. Bingo for some reason think that too is not good. But, ecchi don't ruin anything except if the stupid author is just doing it all the time like High School Of The Dead. I mean, when ever there is any thing that makes a story good, or there are crucial moments, he just randomly bring some scenes about them sleeping like he was happy and had a rape face.

It's enough nothing happen without that guy takashi just getting like random moments with each girl and they love him and he don't even care. But, not really that much cool really. I mean, there are like stupid shows today that are far F***ING worst.

I'm just sayian.
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 am

darkblade91 wrote:
Killer wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
can i just ask why?

Ice is a girl, so might be 1 reason. Bingo for some reason think that too is not good. But, ecchi don't ruin anything except if the stupid author is just doing it all the time like High School Of The Dead. I mean, when ever there is any thing that makes a story good, or there are crucial moments, he just randomly bring some scenes about them sleeping like he was happy and had a rape face.

It's enough nothing happen without that guy takashi just getting like random moments with each girl and they love him and he don't even care. But, not really that much cool really. I mean, there are like stupid shows today that are far F***ING worst.

I'm just sayian.
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Dark on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Killer wrote:
darkblade91 wrote:
Killer wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:
can i just ask why?

I'm just sayian.

Well thank you sir. Chee I do say I am known for my ultimate wall text of rage. Hot
Mr.Dark
Anbu
Anbu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top