Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Liberals

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Aesir Modi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 am

Ice-tea wrote:I'll just keep my opinion to myself and watch this argument flow....
*grabs popcorn*
SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!
Causing drama on the internetz is like so much fun though ಠ3ಠ!
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Teashi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Alucard on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Aesir Modi wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:I'll just keep my opinion to myself and watch this argument flow....
*grabs popcorn*
SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!
Causing drama on the internetz is like so much fun though ಠ3ಠ!
Please don't say that.
One LD is more than enough.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  DaniEsteiro on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:59 am

avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
facepalm
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Aesir Modi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:27 am

Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Aesir Modi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 am

Alucard wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:I'll just keep my opinion to myself and watch this argument flow....
*grabs popcorn*
SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!
Causing drama on the internetz is like so much fun though ಠ3ಠ!
Please don't say that.
One LD is more than enough.
Please don't talk to me.
*Walks away* ಠ3ಠ
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Teashi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 am

Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.

I've never met someone who is as ignorant to nature as you ._.

The atmosphere is heating up, the sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting. That should be enough proof for you.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 am

Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.

I've never met someone who is as ignorant to nature as you ._.

The atmosphere is heating up, the sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting. That should be enough proof for you.
1. really?

2. they have been doing that for ever.... but then it goes back to normal. they just found a way to make money off this scheme lol
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Teashi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 am

mark wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.

I've never met someone who is as ignorant to nature as you ._.

The atmosphere is heating up, the sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting. That should be enough proof for you.
1. really?

2. they have been doing that for ever.... but then it goes back to normal. they just found a way to make money off this scheme lol

Yes, you're right. But this time its much, much worse and its because of human efforts. Thus Global Warming.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 am

nah, we cant hurt the earth even if we tried.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Teashi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 pm

mark wrote:nah, we cant hurt the earth even if we tried.

Thats because we already did.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm


travis, your a liberal
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Aesir Modi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.

I've never met someone who is as ignorant to nature as you ._.

The atmosphere is heating up, the sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting. That should be enough proof for you.
Global Warming has and will never be proven, scientists cant prove it, so your "proof" is meaningless Smile.
avatar
Aesir Modi
Genin
Genin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  bitspirit on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I just started reading this cool manga called Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer you should give it a try.

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

i like that manga xD
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Teashi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:You know it may be hot in summer, but every year when it gets to September it starts to get colder, O-M-G it must be global cooling! *Sarcasm*

No, thats not how people think. The fact that summer keeps hitting record highs for its heat almost every other year is proof of global warming. It was hot as fuck here this past year; and I live way up in Northern Illinois ._.
That proves nothing lol, it is getting even colder each year during winter as well. Doesn't mean its Global Cooling, lawlz.

I've never met someone who is as ignorant to nature as you ._.

The atmosphere is heating up, the sea levels are rising, glaciers are melting. That should be enough proof for you.
Global Warming has and will never be proven, scientists cant prove it, so your "proof" is meaningless Smile.

What I said was evidence, dumbass ._.

And @Mark: I'm not Liberal. I'm not Conservative either. I'm somewhere in the middle.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Alucard on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 am

Aesir Modi wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Aesir Modi wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:I'll just keep my opinion to myself and watch this argument flow....
*grabs popcorn*
SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!
Causing drama on the internetz is like so much fun though ಠ3ಠ!
Please don't say that.
One LD is more than enough.
Please don't talk to me.
*Walks away* ಠ3ಠ
One less person to worry about. Woot.

Alucard
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 545
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  DaniEsteiro on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 am


Does this one get your approval or did you not get my point?
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 am

oh god. why me. WHY
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  bitspirit on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 am

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Dein on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 am

I really love how mark, in the first post, does nothing but make stupid generalizations.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Fuck Yea on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 am

Dein wrote:I really love how mark, in the first post, does nothing but make stupid generalizations.
i love it too
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  bitspirit on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 am

LoL theres this awesome yugioh online dueling game www.duelingnetwork.com/ I just played today and its pretty good I knew those nerdy years of playing yugioh with my friends would pay off some day I'm owning them with my one turn kill deck they dont even know what happened when I activate exchange of the spirit when they have 0 cards in their graveyards alien .
Spoiler:
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Dein on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

bitspirit wrote:LoL theres this awesome yugioh online dueling game www.duelingnetwork.com/ I just played today and its pretty good I knew those nerdy years of playing yugioh with my friends would pay off some day I'm owning them with my one turn kill deck they dont even know what happened when I activate exchange of the spirit when they have 0 cards in their graveyards alien .
Spoiler:


Wrong thread buddy.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum