Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


What would you name your kid(s)?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Teashi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 am

Personally, if I ever ended up with a child I would it Catalina if it were a girl and maybe Avery if it were a boy.

Hows about you guys and gals?

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 am

As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  kimphoe on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 am

It WILL be a boy and I will name him Link.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:47 am

kimphoe wrote:It WILL be a boy and I will name him Link.
How can you be so sure, did you cut of your left testicle?
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  kimphoe on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 am

Joninga wrote:How can you be so sure, did you cut of your left testicle?
If a girl comes out I will do anything I can to abort her before she turns 18. I will completely ignore her and beat her senseless and call her hate or despair.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Fuck Yea on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 am

if it was a boy id name him lucifer. if it was a girl id name her lucy
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Toppcom on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 am

kimphoe wrote:
Joninga wrote:How can you be so sure, did you cut of your left testicle?
If a girl comes out I will do anything I can to abort her before she turns 18. I will completely ignore her and beat her senseless and call her hate or despair.
... Swedes... Nah i keed, u could call her Zelda.
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 am

Toppcom wrote:
kimphoe wrote:
Joninga wrote:How can you be so sure, did you cut of your left testicle?
If a girl comes out I will do anything I can to abort her before she turns 18. I will completely ignore her and beat her senseless and call her hate or despair.
... Swedes... Nah i keed, u could call her Zelda.
but robin williams called his daughter zelda so it aint original
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Teashi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Zaoshi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 pm

What from with Derp for boy and Herp for girl?

_________________
EVE Online Invitation
Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG
avatar
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 26
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  kimphoe on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Zaoshi wrote:What from with Derp for boy and Herp for girl?
Herpina*
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  bitspirit on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Teashi on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  bitspirit on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  melly on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

Name for boy: Kurt Cobain
Name for girl: Kurt Cobain
avatar
melly
Genin
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Dein on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 am

I would name my child Cont or Fukface, regardless of gender.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 am

Dein wrote:I would name my child Cont or Fukface, regardless of gender.
cont? Why not cunt
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  bitspirit on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Like you dont think the same
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Like you dont think the same
that's why I'm laughing, because it is so true.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Teashi on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?

Other people won't be the ones taking care of my child, I am. So your argument is therefore invalid.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  bitspirit on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?

Other people won't be the ones taking care of my child, I am. So your argument is therefore invalid.

My argument was that if your girl starts dating some low-life drug addict you'll have to do something about it.
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  NiggerJim on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?

Other people won't be the ones taking care of my child, I am. So your argument is therefore invalid.

My argument was that if your girl starts dating some low-life drug addict you'll have to do something about it.
long story short, if you don't stop being gay your daughter effectively become a prostitute, giving head to anyone who pays for a mcchicken sandwich and small fries off the dollar menu.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Teashi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?

Other people won't be the ones taking care of my child, I am. So your argument is therefore invalid.

My argument was that if your girl starts dating some low-life drug addict you'll have to do something about it.

Then you should have clearly stated that. However, I don't need to 'man up' to protect my child from someone. More over, I'll have my husband/boyfriend to do that for me. If he isn't there then I can easily do it myself; without 'manning up'.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  bitspirit on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:04 am

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:As a black male I would name any male children either Jerome, Keshawn, Jamal, Tyrone, Drake, Tyreece or OJ
Edit:Avery sounds suspiciously like a girls name. You wouldn't happen to be making him gay from a young age would you Wink

Avery is a unisex name :3 But I partly chose that because I don't know what I would want to name a boy. If I had a kid I would prefer that it be a girl.

Well in that case you better stop being gay and get buff before she starts dating

Why would I have to stop being gay?

So people start taking you seriously ?

Other people won't be the ones taking care of my child, I am. So your argument is therefore invalid.

My argument was that if your girl starts dating some low-life drug addict you'll have to do something about it.

Then you should have clearly stated that. However, I don't need to 'man up' to protect my child from someone. More over, I'll have my husband/boyfriend to do that for me.

Well I didnt know your gonna be the "wife"
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you name your kid(s)?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum