Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

discuss
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  bitspirit on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

It couldve been worse
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Fuck Yea on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm

fact: bawb subscribed
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Teashi on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed

Probably.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Repp on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed
haha
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Toppcom on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed

agreed
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Bawb got pwnd in his own topic.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 am

Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed
Fact: "Conspiracy theories are sadly all true. people call them conspiracy theories because they dont like facing the truth...."
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 am

Bawb wrote:
Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed
Fact: "Conspiracy theories are sadly all true. people call them conspiracy theories because they dont like facing the truth...."

"trying too hard"
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Mark wrote:fact: bawb subscribed
Fact: "Conspiracy theories are sadly all true. people call them conspiracy theories because they dont like facing the truth...."

"trying too hard"
http://swonline.darkbb.com/t351-gay-devil-enterprise
"trying too hard"
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Dein on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:41 am

Fact: Mark rips textures.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:41 am

Dein wrote:Fact: Mark rips textures.
This^
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 am

Bawb wrote:
Dein wrote:Fact: Mark rips textures.
This^

Aw, someone saved you.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Dein wrote:Fact: Mark rips textures.
This^

Aw, someone saved you.
The same person who tried to save you in Attention.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 am

We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:55 am

Eddiemeister wrote:We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
"And nor can you rap, nor is your skin black"
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 am

Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
"And nor can you rap, nor is your skin black"

Ok?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
"And nor can you rap, nor is your skin black"

Ok?
Stealing Joninja's line^
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 am

Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
"And nor can you rap, nor is your skin black"

Ok?
Stealing Joninja's line^

Of course, nobody has said "Ok" before.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 am

Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Bawb wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:We raped you, up and down. And I did it before too. And you know it.
"And nor can you rap, nor is your skin black"

Ok?
Stealing Joninja's line^

Of course, nobody has said "Ok" before.
Jo is the original. All others are posers.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 am

haha, i made bawb mad

p.s dein, go read the update.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Dein on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 am

Mark wrote:haha, i made bawb mad

p.s dein, go read the update.

He says you ripped some textures from NNK, so i don't see what your point is.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 am

Dein wrote:
Mark wrote:haha, i made bawb mad

p.s dein, go read the update.

He says you ripped some textures from NNK, so i don't see what your point is.
uhhh no, read again.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Bawb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 am

Mark wrote:haha, i made bawb mad

p.s dein, go read the update.
Your tryhard faggotry did not make me mad.

Also, stop ripping textures from NNK.
avatar
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 104
Location : Christmas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Dein on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:28 am

"Though some of his textures come from NNK" - Shaun
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ray William Johnson is the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum