Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  Teashi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 am

reppakos wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Excuse me but no one is afraid of homosexual teens.

Nice attempt at trying to make me mad Tounge Your argument, however, is invalid.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  bitspirit on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 am

Teashi wrote:
reppakos wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Excuse me but no one is afraid of homosexual teens.

Nice attempt at trying to make me mad Tounge Your argument, however, is invalid.

But really no one is afraid of homosexual teens
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  Teashi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
reppakos wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Excuse me but no one is afraid of homosexual teens.

Nice attempt at trying to make me mad Tounge Your argument, however, is invalid.

But really no one is afraid of homosexual teens

Your argument is invalid.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  bitspirit on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:07 am

Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
reppakos wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Excuse me but no one is afraid of homosexual teens.

Nice attempt at trying to make me mad Tounge Your argument, however, is invalid.

But really no one is afraid of homosexual teens

Your argument is invalid.

ok
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 am

Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Tough internet gay.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  NiggerJim on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 am

bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Teashi wrote:
reppakos wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:Was talking to Teashi. Also, I was jut using an example. I ain't got nothing against gay people, but if someone calls me gay in a derogatory way, you get pissed whatever they say Razz.


I am derogatorily calling you gay.

Internet isn't the same Smile. And I'm surprised you're trying to be such and asshole when I'm kind to you. Hm.

If you think I'm trying to be an asshole wait until I actually get mad Chee
you don't have to be mad to be a asshole or bawb would be the angriest man alive.

Of course you don't, but unless I'm mad all I'm doing is playing around.

Excuse me but no one is afraid of homosexual teens.

Nice attempt at trying to make me mad Tounge Your argument, however, is invalid.

But really no one is afraid of homosexual teens

Your argument is invalid.

ok
Ok
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eminem is the worst rapper ever

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum