Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am by Sheehan

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Epic quotes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Its simple someone post a quote from a movie/game/anime and the next guy that posts has to guess from where it is and post another quote.Ill get it started

"Good. Beguzamahooduznspantamwedisfamly can never be a real man."
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Repp on Mon May 02, 2011 12:36 am

bitspirit wrote:Its simple someone post a quote from a movie/game/anime and the next guy that posts has to guess from where it is and post another quote.Ill get it started

"Good. Beguzamahooduznspantamwedisfamly can never be a real man."

Cheaters wil use google.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  kimphoe on Mon May 02, 2011 12:40 am

Easy, The Godfather!

"Everything starts from zero, and as long as Zero remains it can become 100, and that is why I am taking it upon myself to revert Zero, back to nothing."
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 1:02 am

Metal gear solid

"You've got guts, Morty, that's for sure. Now let's see what kind of heart you have!"

avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  itai on Mon May 02, 2011 2:39 am

Greek (the t.v show)


Ben: So David got stoned with the Philistines, cool!
Dale: No! No, ok, David smote the Philistine with a stone. Not smoked with the Philistine and got stoned, ok! It’s totally different! Do You go to college?
avatar
itai
Genin
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  itai on Mon May 02, 2011 2:49 am

By the way I can't post thousands of epic quotes from greek do you guys want me to Razz?
avatar
itai
Genin
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 3:15 am

You got it wrong you are supposed to guess from where my quote is and then post your own and no my quote isnt from greek so again

"You've got guts, Morty, that's for sure. Now let's see what kind of heart you have!"
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  itai on Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am

bitspirit wrote:You got it wrong you are supposed to guess from where my quote is and then post your own and no my quote isnt from greek so again

"You've got guts, Morty, that's for sure. Now let's see what kind of heart you have!"

Shaman king

"Rusty: I think I’m ready to use the L word with Jen.
Cappie: That’s a pretty bold move. What makes you think she’s a lesbian?"
avatar
itai
Genin
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 3:51 am

Greek ? just a guess but I'm pretty sure that's it

"Go ahead. Tell her I'm her brother. I'll rather enjoy torturing you to death."
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  itai on Mon May 02, 2011 3:58 am

bitspirit wrote:Greek ? just a guess but I'm pretty sure that's it

"Go ahead. Tell her I'm her brother. I'll rather enjoy torturing you to death."

Yu Yu Hakusho

"Fuck you, you midget." lol! <-- that's actually a quote XD
avatar
itai
Genin
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Ice-tea on Mon May 02, 2011 4:10 am

"One does not simply walk into Mordor."

Oh, what internet created~




and so on....

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 am

Ice-tea wrote:"One does not simply walk into Mordor."
Oh, what internet created~
and so on....

And so you got it all wrong
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Eddiemeister on Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 am

"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that."
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 am

Eminem

Clap! Snap! the black crack!
Grip, grab! Pinch, nab!
And down to Goblin-town
You go, my lad!
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Dein on Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 am

"I LIKE SMOKING WEED INSIDE MY DOGS KENNEL WHILE STICKING NINTENDO CARTRIDGES UP MY ASS WHILE JERKING OFF TO NICOLAS CAGE AND SINGING TO THE BEACH BOYS. I ENJOY SPLASHING COLD URINE AT ASIANS IN RESTURANTS AND RUNNING OVER SMALL DEERS AND CUTTING MY BROTHERS FINGERS OFF AND EATING THEM. I LIKE TO THROW KITCHEN APPLIANCES OUT MY WINDOW ON TO PEOPLE IN WHEEL CHAIRS."


(Im NOT trolling, this is an actual quote.)
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 am

Dein wrote:"I LIKE SMOKING WEED INSIDE MY DOGS KENNEL WHILE STICKING NINTENDO CARTRIDGES UP MY ASS WHILE JERKING OFF TO NICOLAS CAGE AND SINGING TO THE BEACH BOYS. I ENJOY SPLASHING COLD URINE AT ASIANS IN RESTURANTS AND RUNNING OVER SMALL DEERS AND CUTTING MY BROTHERS FINGERS OFF AND EATING THEM. I LIKE TO THROW KITCHEN APPLIANCES OUT MY WINDOW ON TO PEOPLE IN WHEEL CHAIRS."


(Im NOT trolling, this is an actual quote.)

You were supposed to guess my one first ...
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Dein on Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 am

bitspirit wrote:
Dein wrote:"I LIKE SMOKING WEED INSIDE MY DOGS KENNEL WHILE STICKING NINTENDO CARTRIDGES UP MY ASS WHILE JERKING OFF TO NICOLAS CAGE AND SINGING TO THE BEACH BOYS. I ENJOY SPLASHING COLD URINE AT ASIANS IN RESTURANTS AND RUNNING OVER SMALL DEERS AND CUTTING MY BROTHERS FINGERS OFF AND EATING THEM. I LIKE TO THROW KITCHEN APPLIANCES OUT MY WINDOW ON TO PEOPLE IN WHEEL CHAIRS."


(Im NOT trolling, this is an actual quote.)

You were supposed to guess my one first ...

Oh sorry, i didn't read that. The Hobbits ?

Also, i have better quote.

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams."
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 am

John Barrymore


"Listen up!Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.But it's cold outside your bed.You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!You make up your mind to go!You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!You think that all your life has led to this moment!But then you realize!It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!But you don't stop! You can't stop!That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  NiggerJim on Tue May 03, 2011 5:00 am

bitspirit wrote:John Barrymore


"Listen up!Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.But it's cold outside your bed.You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!You make up your mind to go!You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!You think that all your life has led to this moment!But then you realize!It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!But you don't stop! You can't stop!That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
I remember once when I was 7 years old I had a dream that I was in a medieval village and there happened was a port-a-loo there and so I went inside a went for a wee and as I dreamt of peeing I woke to find I was pissing myself.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:John Barrymore


"Listen up!Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.But it's cold outside your bed.You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!You make up your mind to go!You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!You think that all your life has led to this moment!But then you realize!It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!But you don't stop! You can't stop!That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
I remember once when I was 7 years old I had a dream that I was in a medieval village and there happened was a port-a-loo there and so I went inside a went for a wee and as I dreamt of peeing I woke to find I was pissing myself.

It happens to everyone
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  NiggerJim on Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 am

bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:John Barrymore


"Listen up!Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.But it's cold outside your bed.You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!You make up your mind to go!You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!You think that all your life has led to this moment!But then you realize!It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!But you don't stop! You can't stop!That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
I remember once when I was 7 years old I had a dream that I was in a medieval village and there happened was a port-a-loo there and so I went inside a went for a wee and as I dreamt of peeing I woke to find I was pissing myself.

It happens to everyone
thanks that comment stopped me from killing myself out of shame.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Tue May 03, 2011 6:16 am

Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
Joninga wrote:
bitspirit wrote:John Barrymore


"Listen up!Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.But it's cold outside your bed.You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!You make up your mind to go!You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!You think that all your life has led to this moment!But then you realize!It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!But you don't stop! You can't stop!That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
I remember once when I was 7 years old I had a dream that I was in a medieval village and there happened was a port-a-loo there and so I went inside a went for a wee and as I dreamt of peeing I woke to find I was pissing myself.

It happens to everyone
thanks that comment stopped me from killing myself out of shame.

No problem Wink
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  DaniEsteiro on Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 am

"If you die, I'll kill you!"
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  bitspirit on Wed May 04, 2011 1:43 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:"If you die, I'll kill you!"

Тhats a bit too common they say it in alot of places

"Is there any one word that could guide a person throughout life?"
"How about 'shu' [reciprocity]: never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself?"
avatar
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Fuck Yea on Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am

"boy, your soul better belong to jesus. cuss your ass belongs to me, HAHAHAHA"
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic quotes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum