Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


Mount&Blade: Warband

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 pm



"Mount&Blade:Warband" is a very nice medieval action game. It's a sequel to "Mount&Blade" but with the online feature. If you wanna download the game, ask me in the chat... :3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Sheehan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Great game. Hell of a lot of fun. You should look into some of the Campaign Videos too. A huge world you can free roam in and join different factions, plunder villages, own a castle and form relations with other lords.

Definitely worth buying.

Also, Tale World's new game;

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Tale World's Home Page
avatar
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 pm

It's fun in the start. But because of it's repetetiveness and lack of storyline, it quickly becomes boring. That is at least, what i think.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Dein wrote:It's fun in the start. But because of it's repetetiveness and lack of storyline, it quickly becomes boring. That is at least, what i think.

Have you tried the online play? Cus that never gets boring Very Happy!
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 am

wtf is a guy doing? hes riding a horse on the roof of the wall?
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 am

might try out
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:might try out

The game ain't free, ask me in chat... :3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 am

TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 am

Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:16 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:22 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
Its 150% of your weekly wage and you talk as if its nothing.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:27 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
Its 150% of your weekly wage and you talk as if its nothing.

Because it isn't. It really isn't. Unless of course things in brittian are cheaper.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
Its 150% of your weekly wage and you talk as if its nothing.

Because it isn't. It really isn't. Unless of course things in brittian are cheaper.
Maybe your right.
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Dein on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 am

Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
Its 150% of your weekly wage and you talk as if its nothing.

Because it isn't. It really isn't. Unless of course things in brittian are cheaper.
Maybe your right.

Or maybe our values are just too different. Anyways, this is too off-topic.....
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  NiggerJim on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 am

Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:
Joninga wrote:
Dein wrote:TaleWorlds is a relatively small company. Wouldn't it be better to pay the low price of 30 dollars and support the company?
Low price?

My currency converter may be broken, but 30 dollars is a low price for a video game with huge campaign, and free online play, no matter how you put it.
Its not that low put I guess you could say low is the vaguest sense Smile


Vaguest sense? 30 dollars is not a whole lot of money in any way. You can't get anything with 30 dollars, expect maybe for a cheap meal, and candy.
Its 150% of your weekly wage and you talk as if its nothing.

Because it isn't. It really isn't. Unless of course things in brittian are cheaper.
Maybe your right.

Or maybe our values are just too different. Anyways, this is too off-topic.....
the pound is a pretty hefty currency as far as I know and back on topic i played mount and blade and its a awesome game but there isnt that many different things you can do and the multiplayer while good is a bit limited
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 am

The online has got soooo much to offer. I have been playing off and on and I'm still not the best player in every server. And it's all about skill, not money, level or items. Today I entered a game unequipped with Danix. We killed many teammates and started running like pussies. And we were surrounded. I took down 6 players and started hitting the last one with fists.. And got cut down...

Anyway, that's not the point... You can win without items and the game isn't all about levelling like other crap games such as Combat Arms, Soldier Front, Wolfteam etc. Yeah...
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Byakuya-Kun on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:The online has got soooo much to offer. I have been playing off and on and I'm still not the best player in every server. And it's all about skill, not money, level or items. Today I entered a game unequipped with Danix. We killed many teammates and started running like pussies. And we were surrounded. I took down 6 players and started hitting the last one with fists.. And got cut down...

Anyway, that's not the point... You can win without items and the game isn't all about levelling like other crap games such as Combat Arms, Soldier Front, Wolfteam etc. Yeah...


GIMME A LINK! RAWR!
avatar
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Fuck Yea on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Byakuya-Kun wrote:
Eddiemeister wrote:The online has got soooo much to offer. I have been playing off and on and I'm still not the best player in every server. And it's all about skill, not money, level or items. Today I entered a game unequipped with Danix. We killed many teammates and started running like pussies. And we were surrounded. I took down 6 players and started hitting the last one with fists.. And got cut down...

Anyway, that's not the point... You can win without items and the game isn't all about levelling like other crap games such as Combat Arms, Soldier Front, Wolfteam etc. Yeah...


GIMME A LINK! RAWR!
SAME HERE. DO IT.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

ask me in chat :3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Sheehan on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 pm

avatar
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 pm


Gtfo legal-beaver




<3
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Beated 11 guys by myself on level 2, right map, right time, right horse to be on and right enemies
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Fuck Yea on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 am

NO!!!!!!!!!! never!
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 105
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mount&Blade: Warband

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum