Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


The so called, President of effin' america.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

mark5656 wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:do you believe that the us caused the tsunami?
obama did... xD
its a stupid theory actually, the ionosphere affects clouds and shit, and an earthquake made the tsunami
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 am

DaniEsteiro wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:do you believe that the us caused the tsunami?
obama did... xD
its a stupid theory actually, the ionosphere affects clouds and shit, and an earthquake made the tsunami
idk, but i hope the radiation doesnt get here to california......
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  DaniEsteiro on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 am

mark5656 wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:
mark5656 wrote:
DaniEsteiro wrote:do you believe that the us caused the tsunami?
obama did... xD
its a stupid theory actually, the ionosphere affects clouds and shit, and an earthquake made the tsunami
idk, but i hope the radiation doesnt get here to california......
if there is a huga atomic xplosion it will, rad clouds will screw us all
avatar
DaniEsteiro
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Fuck Yea on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

i found something usefull for my thread.
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Repp on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 pm

mark5656 wrote:i found something usefull for my thread.

No one is gonna watch this.it's duration is over 2 hours.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Eddiemeister on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

reppakos wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i found something usefull for my thread.

No one is gonna watch this.it's duration is over 2 hours.

Isn't that just world's best thread killer?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Ice-tea on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:09 pm

actually.. i mite watch that, cuz the new album of the band i like is called 'endgame' Heh

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Repp on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:
reppakos wrote:
mark5656 wrote:i found something usefull for my thread.

No one is gonna watch this.it's duration is over 2 hours.

Isn't that just world's best thread killer?
nah bcs we actually replied.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Fuck Yea on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 am

Ice-tea wrote:actually.. i mite watch that, cuz the new album of the band i like is called 'endgame' Heh
really? megadeth's new album is called endgame too..
avatar
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

Posts : 935
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 104
Location : The Graveyard

View user profile http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Ice-tea on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 am

mark5656 wrote:
Ice-tea wrote:actually.. i mite watch that, cuz the new album of the band i like is called 'endgame' Heh
really? megadeth's new album is called endgame too..

rise against... their new album is called endgame x3
mainstream stuff, but i like them.

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The so called, President of effin' america.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum