Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm by NiggerJim

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


SWO Community Comics

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:27 am

I'll do them as I come up with them, you can't expect all of them to be the same quality! Smile
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Dein on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 am

kimphoe wrote:I'll do them as I come up with them, you can't expect all of them to be the same quality! Smile

I said you should only upload one comic a week, so you had more time to come up with them. I know you say you will only make them when you come up with an idea, but i can't help but to think that you want to upload one comic a day. And therefor, don't take your time to come up with a good idea, and just use one you already had. Thereby, compromising the quality of the comic.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:39 am

Dein wrote:
kimphoe wrote:I'll do them as I come up with them, you can't expect all of them to be the same quality! Smile

I said you should only upload one comic a week, so you had more time to come up with them. I know you say you will only make them when you come up with an idea, but i can't help but to think that you want to upload one comic a day. And therefor, don't take your time to come up with a good idea, and just use one you already had. Thereby, compromising the quality of the comic.
It's just that I got ideas every day now, now I'm quite empty so we'll see how often I'll do a new one! ^^
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Dein on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 am

kimphoe wrote:
Dein wrote:
kimphoe wrote:I'll do them as I come up with them, you can't expect all of them to be the same quality! Smile

I said you should only upload one comic a week, so you had more time to come up with them. I know you say you will only make them when you come up with an idea, but i can't help but to think that you want to upload one comic a day. And therefor, don't take your time to come up with a good idea, and just use one you already had. Thereby, compromising the quality of the comic.
It's just that I got ideas every day now, now I'm quite empty so we'll see how often I'll do a new one! ^^

Fair enough. In the end, it is all up to you, i just would like this to become a tradition, and not end up being too boring after just a couple of comics Very Happy

EDIT: I also advice you, that if you make comics based around events happening in the forum, make sure that most people are aware of the event, or else they will end up not understanding it.
avatar
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  kimphoe on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 am

Yea, I'm working on something really cool at the moment. Worked on it for several hours, will probably be cool ^^
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Sheehan on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 am

kimphoe wrote:Yea, I'm working on something really cool at the moment. Worked on it for several hours, will probably be cool ^^



Looking forward to seeing it.

avatar
Sheehan
Genin
Genin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Ice-tea on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm

lulz
These are awesomesauce!

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

Nice comic !!! keep em up xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  kimphoe on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 am

I'm thinking about doing some sort of more serious manga project with a story instead of just random comics! I just drew this as a test pilot, I spent kinda long time on this and some of you might not think it would take time, I guess I'm just not so good and efficient at drawing ^^


(Click it for bigger version)
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Toppcom on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:56 am

YEAH!!! i jumped and crashed in the computer screen just like that yeasterday XD just that... it broke... and entire me didn't go through. and it was a dream

EDIT: i like how it says sucess and not success Very Happy
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Bingofuel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 am

The quality is better!! but who is that guy in the middle?

_________________
"and about the guylian... DUDE THEY FREAKING TASTE AWESOME! DAMN THE SHAPES I JUST WANNA MELT THEM IN MY MOUTH!" - Vorgasm

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
avatar
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 576
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Hobbiton

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  kimphoe on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 am

Bingofuel wrote:The quality is better!! but who is that guy in the middle?
Was supposed to be you :O
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Bingofuel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 am

Ooooh my bad xD are you the guy on the right?

_________________
"and about the guylian... DUDE THEY FREAKING TASTE AWESOME! DAMN THE SHAPES I JUST WANNA MELT THEM IN MY MOUTH!" - Vorgasm

Join the Zenom Syndicate here!
Spoiler:
avatar
Bingofuel
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 576
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Hobbiton

View user profile http://Guyliantreasurechest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Twix23 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 am

I wouldn't be included, your cool kimphoe. Kidding, I'm never on so i don't mind. Anyway GREAT comic dude, props to you!
avatar
Twix23
Academy Student
Academy Student

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Izuru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am

The newest one is epic!
avatar
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 20
Location : Konoha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Ice-tea on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:52 pm

It's cool...
But I don't spend ALL of teh time on the forum... rite.... rite?

_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  ZabuzaSoul on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I want in on this xD
avatar
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Tip of Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  NiggerJim on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 am

ZabuzaSoul wrote:I want in on this xD
hey is that the girl from skins in you signature and hey ZS its been a long time how you been
avatar
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 647
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Wrongfire on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 am

Haha I didn't think id be in this ^_^
avatar
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Texas USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  ZabuzaSoul on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 am

joninga wrote:
ZabuzaSoul wrote:I want in on this xD
hey is that the girl from skins in you signature and hey ZS its been a long time how you been

Wassup Jo ! And yes it is. So hot Heh
avatar
ZabuzaSoul
Genin
Genin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Tip of Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Teashi on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 am

I think Ripiz has the best character design :3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Eddiemeister on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

Teashi wrote:I think Ripiz has the best character design :3

Lol
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Repp on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Teashi wrote:I think Ripiz has the best character design :3

I agree
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 pm

kimphoe wrote:I made a big picture of the community here at SWO. Also don't cry if you're not in it, I'll add you later Wink


High-rez picture below! Very Happy
Spoiler:

Comics

Comic 1 - Shaun's housefire!

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 2 - Roleplaying

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 3 - Ripiz cleans the forums

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 4 - Icetea becomes a boss, like a bauss!

High-res
Spoiler:




who the fuck is livingdead ??? ......>_> dude please change it to thanal ?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Ice-tea on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

Thanal wrote:
kimphoe wrote:I made a big picture of the community here at SWO. Also don't cry if you're not in it, I'll add you later Wink


High-rez picture below! Very Happy
Spoiler:

Comics

Comic 1 - Shaun's housefire!

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 2 - Roleplaying

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 3 - Ripiz cleans the forums

High-res
Spoiler:

Comic 4 - Icetea becomes a boss, like a bauss!

High-res
Spoiler:




who the fuck is livingdead ??? ......>_> dude please change it to thanal ?


_________________
avatar
Ice-tea
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 557
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : the closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWO Community Comics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum